Bratty Little Sister - Cover

Bratty Little Sister

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: When Kelly and Jack are asked to babysit her little sister they have only one thing on their minds: making out in a venue more comfortable than his car. Teenage Lexie seems intent on spoiling their fun, but Kelly is not about to let her sister win that battle of wills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I’d been going out with Kelly for about five weeks and she was great. I’d never met a girl who was so horny. I mean she was gorgeous and clever and funny and everything too but wow, did she love sex!

We couldn’t do it at my place because my folks watched us like hawks if we went up to my room. “Leave the door open!” would get bellowed at us as we went up the stairs. Of course, we did fool around up there but we had to keep our clothes on. You can still have a lot of fun with most of your clothes on though!

The only place we’d done it was in my car. I didn’t tell her as such, but I think she probably guessed that she was my first. It was the most wonderful, mind-blowing, twenty seconds of my life up to that point. Kelly was really nice about it and the next time I managed to last longer. A bit longer. Luckily with Kelly’s clever little hands, it didn’t take long for me to get hard again!

We had some awesome times in that car but it wasn’t what you’d call comfortable. There was always something in the way, or jabbing you in the kidneys. One time I nearly impaled myself on the parking brake lever!

I’d only met her parents a few times and, of course, Kelly was a totally different girl when she was around them: all prim and proper and innocent. I did my best to play along and she told me later that they were quite taken with me.

It was still a surprise though when Kelly told me that her folks had asked us to keep an eye on her little sister while they went out for the night. My grin nearly split my face in two. Kelly looked just as happy as we both contemplated the delights of fucking in a real bed!

The big night seemed to be a long time coming and I was actually trembling a bit as I knocked on the door.

Kelly answered it and gave me a little kiss.

“My folks are still upstairs making themselves ... beautiful, I guess. Come on in.”

She led me through the house, stopping and whispering in my ear before we went into the kitchen, “I apologize in advance for my little sister, she can be a real brat.”

We went in and there was a girl who I guessed to be about sixteen looking at her phone. She may have been a brat but she was a pretty cute brat. She had darling little perky breasts and a very, very pretty face with huge dark eyes.

“Lexie, this is Jack,” Kelly said to her. Lexie took her own sweet time looking up and, when she did, she seemed particularly unimpressed.

She stood up, muttered, “Whatever.” under her breath, and headed off somewhere.

“What a charming little girl,” I said wryly, put my hands on Kelly’s waist, and pulled her in for a cuddle. My hands gravitated automatically to her amazing ass.

“Wait ‘till my parents have gone you fool.” she giggled, pretending to try to wriggle out of my grasp, but not well enough so that she couldn’t enjoy my hands feeling her up. She could also feel my erection pressing against her. “Oooh, is that for me or her?” she teased and, when I apparently took too long to answer added, “You perv, she’s only fifteen!” and pushed me away in mock disgust.

I chased her through to the lounge and waited for what seemed like an eternity for her parents to come down. When they did it was obvious that they were late: they said hi, grabbed their keys and stuff, kissed Kelly goodbye, and were out of the door in barely a couple of minutes.

As soon as the door slammed my hand was up Kelly’s shirt and I had her gorgeous little puppies in my hand. Her nipples were just starting to come up nicely when I heard footsteps in the hallway. I pulled my hand out just as Lexie came into the room. She sat down opposite us and I thought I saw a look of defiance in her eyes.

I turned to Kelly and saw anger flash across hers.

“Let’s just go up to your room,” I whispered to her.

“No fucking way.” was her quiet reply and then she put her hand behind my neck and drew me in for a kiss. It was a ‘proper’ kiss: wide mouths, tongues everywhere and by the time Kelly came up for air, I was as hard as a board.

We looked over at Lexie but she just folded her arms under her lovely little breasts and settled down in the chair as if she was going to be there for a while. I didn’t know them well enough to be sure but there seemed to be a battle of wills going on and saw Kelly’s jaw tighten.

Without taking her eyes off her little sister she took my hand and placed it back under her shirt. I resumed where I’d left off, caressing her lovely tits through her bra and working her little nips up into full hardness.

Kelly was moaning softly and then I felt her hand on my inner thigh. I peeked around and Lexie was still there but, instead of the look of teenage stroppiness and feigned boredom, suddenly she was paying rapt attention to her sister’s hand. Her hand, which was inching agonizingly slowly upwards.

As her fingers reached my dick and stroked up and down my shaft, Lexie’s eyes got wider and wider. Kelly’s hand felt awesome on my junk, squeezing and stroking it over my pants until I was gasping for breath. Then she started undoing the buttons on my 501’s and I looked at Lexie: her eyes were like saucers and I could see her lips twitching faintly as she resisted the urge to bite and lick them.

Kelly pushed her hand down the front of my briefs and I gasped as her warm soft fingers wrapped themselves around my erection. Lexie had moved forward on her chair and was now perched on the edge for a better view. Her battle to control her lips was lost and she was now nibbling on her lower lip.

I was convinced that one of them would back down right up to the moment that Kelly’s hand pushed my briefs down and my dick sprang into view. Lexie’s mouth opened in a silent ‘O’ and I could see that she was beginning to wriggle her ass on the chair.

Kelly ran her fingernail up and down my shaft and around under my glans in a way that she knew drove me crazy. My dick was bobbing around like mad and I could see little Lexie’s tongue peeking out and wetting her lips as she watched.

“Have you ever seen one of these before?” Kelly asked her little sister. “In real life I mean?” Lexie shook her head. “Why don’t you come a little closer?” Kelly said, glancing towards the couch on the other side of me. Lexie came over and sat down there, her eyes fixed on my penis.

My eyes flicked from one sister to the other, loving the expression of lust on both of their faces as Kelly’s fingers continued to torment my cock in the most delightful way.

“Would it be OK if Lexie touched it?” she asked me.

My first attempt to answer came out as a strangled croak. I swallowed hard. “Yes.” I finally managed. I held my breath as Lexie raised her hand and, extending a single finger, slowly approached it. Kelly took her own hand away giving Lexie full freedom. The anticipation was killing me and my dick was as hard as it had ever been, twitching away.

“Don’t worry, it won’t bite,” Kelly told her reassuringly. “although it might spit.” She giggled at her own joke. I don’t think that Lexie even heard her. Finally, she touched it, just running a single finger up and down the shaft, barely touching me. It felt wonderful and made my dick twitch like crazy.

Gradually she got a little bolder and added her thumb, holding it in the lightest of grips and stroking it up and down very slowly. When she finally touched my tight and shiny glans it made both me and my penis jump and Lexie giggled unbelievably cutely.

“It’s so warm,” she said, but so quietly I thought she must be talking to herself. Her fingertips just grazing the skin as she ran them over my knob and it felt sensational.

“Wrap your fingers around it, Lexie,” Kelly told her and, when her soft little hand took hold of me it made my heart hammer in my chest so hard it felt like it was trying to get out.

“Now slide it up and down. That’s it. That’s perfect,” Kelly told her encouragingly. “Jack likes that a lot, don’t you Jack?”

“It’s fucking amazing!” I spluttered.

“Naughty Jack,” Kelly chided, and then, “Ooo look, it’s leaking.” as she saw a drop of precum in my slit. She leaned over, placed her lips over the errant droplet, and sucked it away. Then she looked up at Kelly whose mouth was wide open in astonishment.

“I’m sorry Lexie, did you want to do that?” Lexie sat there, seemingly unable to speak, staring at the cock her little fist was still wanking. “Just keep doing that and there’ll be lots more.”

Lexie watched avidly as she kept gently wanking me and, when another drip appeared, she looked up, first at her sister and then at me, with a look that was almost pleading. Kelly smiled and nodded to her to carry on, and my head bobbed so hard that Kelly started laughing.

We both watched as she bent over, poked her tongue out, and licked the drop from the end of my knob. Her tongue disappeared back inside and her mouth moved as she savored the taste. My heart leaped as her tongue darted out again and she kept lapping at my slit.

By this stage, Lexie couldn’t keep her hips still and it was pretty obvious to me that she was really turned on. Kelly must have seen it too because she moved over next to her sister and pushed her hand down the front of her tracksuit bottoms.

“Oh my, you’re very wet. And very hot. Are you hot little sis?” Lexie raised her head and nodded.

“Let’s get you out of those clothes shall we?” Kelly suggested in a very reasonable tone. Lexie just nodded again and, as Kelly grasped the bottom of her T-shirt, she raised one of her arms to let Kelly take it off. The other hand was still firmly wrapped around my cock.

“You’ll have to let it go, just for a second,” Kelly explained, chuckling. Lexie looked dubious. “I promise, you can have it back after.” Lexie reluctantly released me and raised her other hand. Kelly peeled the shirt off over her head and, as soon as it was gone, Lexie’s hand snaked out to take a firm hold of my penis again.

Under the shirt, she was wearing a plain white bra which Kelly deftly removed exposing her gorgeous breasts. They were tiny, just little cones really and they were tipped with small, pink, and very hard nipples.

I had no idea how far Kelly was prepared to go with this and I was following her lead all the way. She leaned down and softly stroked her sister’s breast and then took the little nipple into her mouth and I eagerly did the same to the other. Her skin was baby smooth and I sucked hard on her tiny nipple loving the way it swelled between my lips. What with that, and Kelly’s hand still busy with her pussy, Lexie was almost beside herself and the gyrations of her hips were beautiful to watch.

I peeked up at Lexie’s face and her smile was full of ecstasy and lust. I kissed her and her tongue leaped into my mouth instantly. She tasted so sweet and I adored the way she moaned into my mouth.

“Stand up Lexie, so we can take the rest off,” Kelly suggested softly.

Kelly knelt in front of her to pull her panties down and, as soon as she saw her sister’s almost bald pussy, she covered it with her mouth. Lexie’s breath started coming in short squeaks and she was driving her pussy forward, desperate for more.

Sitting behind her I had the most glorious view of her bottom which was so firm and pert; her ass cheeks clenching as Kelly licked her pussy. I love licking Kelly’s ass and I couldn’t resist her sister’s. I put my hands lovingly onto her firm buttocks and gently parted them. Now I could see her little pink asshole winking at me and I attacked it with my tongue.

Lexie was keening like mad now, riding our faces like a bucking bronco and, as her pussy reacted to whatever Kelly was doing to it, her asshole opened and closed in sympathy. I simply adored the funky taste of her lovely puckered anus with the silky skin just inside and I drove my tongue up just as far as it would go.

I could feel her trembling getting stronger and stronger until suddenly she went rigid. Her asshole was convulsing around my tongue as her hands clutched manically at my hair and she let out a series of strangled cries.

I felt her legs giving way as her climax tore through her and grabbed her around the waist to stop he from falling.

Between us, we managed to sit her down on the couch, one on either side of her, and both cuddled her.

“Did you like that Lexie?” Kelly asked her when she’d stopped quivering and her breathing was something like normal.

“That was ... that was ... God, that was incredible,” she replied, looking shell-shocked. We kissed her and fondled her some more until she started getting turned on again.

“Do you want some more?” Kelly whispered into her ear.

“Yes ... yes please,” Lexie replied with a hopeful smile on her lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.