AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 103

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 103 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Despite my fiancees extremely filthy commentary - which I was fairly certain was more intended just to tease Cattie and I for shock value - Cass didn’t keep commenting on our encounter with or the body of Madison. We passed by Leia and Zenya, and then Heels and Wanda, as they were taking photos with two of the gas pumps. Zenya was dressed up in an outfit that made her look like Rosie the Riveter, except her red hair was coiffed a little more carefully in an old-timey doo. On the other end of the spectrum, Heels was dressed ... well, she looked like she was a hooker. I hadn’t actually talked with Heels all that much, especially not one-on-one, so I wasn’t clear on what kind of work she did but based on the outfit and the poses, I had to guess OnlyFans.

We had stopped for a second to wait for Wanda to wave us through, and Heather spotted us. Sherry had been taking pictures of her - she was in a pseudo-cowboy outfit, was my best guess. Cowboy boots, tight jeans, and a brown vest over a white crop top were topped off by a cowboy hat. It wasn’t exactly convincing, but with her curves and assets it would probably work well enough online. She told Sherry to stop, and she came down the dock towards the three of us just as Wanda was smiling and gesturing for us to move past her and Heels.

“What took so long?” Heather said as she approached.

“I told you I needed to talk with Cassidy,” Cattie said. “And we also shopped for snacks. I got your favourite Cheetos, by the way.”

Heather pursed her big lips for a moment, clearly looking for anything else she might need to be mad or offended by. Part of me felt bad for her still. She had every right to be pissed, except that she’d caused her own problem. Any other situation and what Cattie had done with me and Cass last night should have ended their relationship.

Instead, she was apparently forced to swallow her pride and she wasn’t doing well with that.

“Well, I didn’t realize you’d need so much time,” Heather said. “I would appreciate it if you could come help with these pictures. Sherry can’t get some of the shots.”

“Sure, babe,” Cattie said carefully, putting on a bit of extra sweetness. “Let me drop these off on the boat, and I’ll be right back out.”

“Alright,” Heather said. She hadn’t looked at me once and had barely glanced at Cassidy.

Sorry,’ Cattie mouthed to Cass and I and she followed after Heather up the dock.

“I’ll talk to her some more,” Cass said. “But don’t worry, everything is OK.”

“Alright,” I sighed. It sure didn’t seem like that, but then I wasn’t even sure if I was overly worried about everything being OK in Heather and Cattie’s relationship. I didn’t want to be the thing that broke them up, but I also wouldn’t be sad if they did. Cattie just ... deserved better.

Cass followed Cattie towards the boat along with our snacks, leaving me with the chance to wander a bit. I was stopped by JC and Terra.

“Hey, Robbie,” Terra called me over. They were working right near the houseboat on the end of the dock and for once Terra wasn’t the focus of the shoot. Instead, JC was done up in a Greaser outfit complete with the leather jacket and was posing with one of the gas pumps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.