AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 163

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 163 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Everyone ended up on their own boats as we set back off from the dock, and JC spared me from driving since I had done most of it that morning. With JC in the Pilot’s Cabin and Heels asking Heather to help her out with a quick and dirty photo shoot in her and Wanda’s room - Wanda said it was going to be a shower shoot - that left me, Cass, Wanda, Cattie and Terra to hang out in the deck chairs.

All of the girls had changed into their bikinis, though Wanda was still wearing my shirt tied up and Cassidy and her were wearing their ballcaps.

The chatting was light and playful for a bit, though there was a bit more of a naughty undercurrent. We all had separate chairs, but after some teasing that Wanda was wearing my shirt she just shrugged and got up, taking the two steps over to me and planting plush bum in my lap and leaning back against my chest.

“There, happy?” she asked the others.

“Yes,” Cassidy grinned.

“You know we were just teasing,” Terra said.

“I’m very happy,” I said, wrapping my arms around her and leaning forward to kiss her cheek.

“Thanks, Tiger,” she grinned back at me, and then turned and kissed me on the lips.

It was weird, but I felt like I almost heard a soft sigh from each of the others.

The conversation continued and I tugged Wanda back firmer against my groin so she could feel that my cock was starting to chub up under her. She hummed softly, taking my hand in hers on the armrest, and wiggled back just a little more. I let my other hand fall on her stomach, still wrapped around her, our bare skin touching. As the girls continued talking I casually let my hand drift down to her thigh rubbing her softly, and then back up to her stomach.

Then, as I watched the casual glances of Terra and Cattie as they tracked what I was doing without staring, I slid my hand up under Wanda’s top and palmed her breast.

“No bra or bikini top, huh?” I asked her quietly.

She grinned a little and shook her head.

“You’re a naughty girl,” I said. “It’s a good thing I love girls who are naughty for me.”

She leaned back in her chair, breathing deeply as I continued to feel up her breast under the shirt. Cassidy glanced at us and licked her lips a little with a twinkle in her eye, but then went back to the conversation. Cattie and Terra, on the other hand, kept glancing over and were clearly getting a little turned on at the blatant display of casual sexual contact.

Once I had Wanda’s nipple hard I switched to her other breast and leaned down to softly kiss her neck for a moment before cutting into the conversation. Now all three of the others had a reason to look at me and Wanda openly, but no one mentioned what I was doing. That seemed to get Wanda going even more.

It was when I was sliding my hand down between her legs, and she spread them for me so that I could pull the gusset of her bikini bottoms aside, that Cattie finally broke the tension. “Really?” she asked. “Right here?”

“Wanda wants to be his toy today,” Cassidy explained. “She asked for it.”

“It’s hot,” Terra grinned.

I had Wanda’s pussy completely exposed as she sat in my lap, and was slowly massaging her pussy lips as she continued to lean back. She had her head back on my shoulder and her eyes closed as she softly let out little moans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.