AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 211

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 211 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Hey, Cats,” I said, hugging Cattie hard.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cattie said. “Having a good afternoon?”

“You know I am,” I said and leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. Heather’s sourpuss face made me do it. Did she know that Cattie had lent me their lube? “How’s yours?”

“Good,” she said. “Want to hang out later?”

“If we can find the time. Remember Becca’s got our super secret ‘field trip’ thing planned for tonight,” I said. “You know I’ll never say no to you.”

“I know,” she said with a sweet smile, stepping back from me but keeping a hand on my arm for a moment longer. “Make sure you hydrate, too. The sun’s a killer and you look like you’ve gotten a lot of exercise today.”

That made me want to laugh as she gave me an innocent look but her eyes said she meant it in the dirtiest way possible. Instead, I rolled my eyes. “Yes, Mother,” I said.

She chuckled and rubbed my arm before returning to her conversation, and I turned to continue to Leia but I only made it another three steps.

“Robbie,” Heather said, following me, and as I turned back to her she grabbed my upper arm hard. “Just because you’ve managed to convince that slut Becca to vouch for you, and you’re fucking cheating whores like Wanda and Terra, doesn’t mean you get to do whatever you want. Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend.”

“Heather,” I grunted, matching her soft but aggressive tone. “Get your hand off of me.”

“Or what?” she dared me, squeezing harder. It wasn’t crushing, but it was hard enough that she might actually leave a bruise and I could feel her nails digging in. “Going to nice-guy me into submission? Or are you going to hit me, Robbie? Go ahead, hit me and show all these girls what an absolute cunt you are underneath it all.”

It was, to be honest, a bit of a bind. If I was at work I’d be fully in my rights to get her hand off of me, make a report to my bosses, and have her removed from the casino. I’d done it before to Karens, and I’d done it against men and women who accosted my staff. But here I wasn’t at work. This was a social setting. If I shoved her off of me, hell even if I just ripped my arm away from her, I could look like the asshole. I was 99% sure most of the girls on the trip would be on my side, but Heels was questionable about me still, and Sherry would probably repeat anything Heather told her. Leia would probably stop Ginnie from wavering, but maybe not.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Cattie hissed, coming up from behind Heather and removing my need to make the decision I didn’t want to make. She grabbed Heather’s hand on my arm and glared at her girlfriend.

“Just having a word with him,” Heather said, only partially backing down but letting go of me.

“I am so sorry, Robbie,” Cattie said, then turned to Heather. “We need to talk.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.