AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 241

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 241 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Despite the fact that I had just been out in the bedroom naked with Wanda and Cassidy, for some reason coming out of the washroom naked again but with Cattie made me feel more vulnerable. Maybe it was just because it was more personal, coming out in a pair. Maybe it was because Cattie and I had basically just agreed to become a couple; and not just a couple, but a Dom and sub in the bedroom.

Cassidy was sitting on the bed with Wanda now, still wrapped in the towel though she’d dried her hair more thoroughly and it was hanging in dark purple ringlets around her shoulders. Cattie and I had taken time to dry off in the bathroom after we left the shower and her hair looked similar, just longer and black.

“OK,” I said after taking a deep breath, then went to Cassidy and offered her both my hands, and she let me pull her to her feet. “Yes?” I asked her. She’d said that she had agreed to everything Cattie was going to ask me when I went back into the shower with her, but I needed to confirm.

“Yes, Tiger,” Cassidy smiled, looking up into my eyes earnestly. Still, I felt like I needed to have a longer talk with her. We’d been moving in that direction, and she’d been trying to assure me she was fine with it, but this was more than she’d talked about during that horrible drive out here at the start of the week.

I leaned down and kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck to hold me there for a few moments as she tried to assure me she really was in agreement on this. Then she pulled away and brought her lips to my ear. “Be for her what you are for me, Robbie,” she whispered. “I want that for both of you.”

Shifting a little so I was whispering in her ear right back, I kissed it softly. “I will, but I never want you to think you’re replaceable. You’re going to be my wife, Cass.”

She sobbed, just once and very quietly, as she clung to me. In relief, maybe. It was hard to tell because when she let go and pulled away she was smiling and turned to Cattie. “Welcome to the relationship, bitch,” she grinned.

“Thanks, babe,” Cattie chuckled.

“Just so we’re clear,” Cassidy said. “I still love you as my best friend, and totally love you and Robbie together, but I’m only in a relationship with Robbie. After what I did ... I’ll be more than happy to fool around with you, and whatever, but only when Robbie is there and says yes. Is that OK?”

Cattie nodded quickly, biting her lip. “I love you like that too, Cass. I never want to lose you as my best friend, and God I think we’re going to have some great sex, but I get it. Robbie is first and only for you. I’ll never try to change that.”

Cassidy turned to Wanda, reaching over and taking the blonde’s hand. “That counts for you too, babe,” she said. “The friendship we’ve developed is still new, but it’s deeper than anything I ever had with anyone other than Cattie or Robbie. When you’re ready, I’m totally open to whatever you want with Robbie and I’ll support you completely and enjoy getting freaky, but never without Robbie there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.