AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Things got even more handsy after the motorboating. Cassidy started it off, clinging to me and trying to anchor me so that Leia (who had been tagged by Zenya) could tag me. It didn’t work, and Wanda joined in as I dragged Cassidy through the water. I didn’t know whose hands it was, but the two of them were all over me and my ass and arms and torso got a rubdown.

The silliest part was that Cassidy ended up getting tagged instead of me despite their efforts.

Cassidy caught Leia, who caught Ami by accidentally honking her boobs. This led to Ami giving Leia the motorboat treatment, and then as Ami started calling ‘Marco’ I found two hands wrapping around me from behind and slipping into the front of my shorts.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cassidy said quietly into my ear, squeezing my cock lightly. “Having fun?”

“Yes,” I grinned, and reached back and ran my hand over Cassidy’s thigh. “Are you?”

“Mhmm,” she giggled. We were both watching Ami carefully in case she swam towards us, but she was currently chasing Wanda and Zenya in a fit of splashing.

“Hey, no canoodling over here,” Leia said, swimming over to us with a grin. Her pastel rainbow of hair was stuck down to her scalp and she had an innocent beauty about her.

“Oh, definitely no canoodling,” Cassidy said, giving my dick one more squeeze before raising her hands as if to say she hadn’t been doing anything. “This is a serious game for serious people.”

“Exactly,” Leia grinned, playing along.

“So, would you like to help me get Robbie tagged again?” Cassidy asked.

“Hey, now!” I said, but Cassidy was clinging to my shoulders and laughing as Leia hugged me from the front. She had smaller breasts than my Cass, but those hips of hers gave her a powerful kick as they wrestled me and shouted for the girls to come tag me.

Now, Cassidy had gotten me semi-hard with her groping and all the touching that had been going on, and with Leia clinging to me as well I realized I was about to be a lot more obviously hard. Seeing Wanda swimming towards us with her eyes closed, I made a quick decision and dunked under, slipping from Leia and Cassidy’s grip and popping up just behind them

I may also have been brushed along the face by Leia’s bikini top, though it wasn’t like I could actually feel anything about her tits by doing that.

“Cheating!” Cassidy crowed loudly as Wanda tagged her. Then I saw the flicker on her face, and she pivoted her wording. “Robbie broke the rules! I think he’s It again.”

“Fine, fine,” I laughed. “But you girls hanging on to me isn’t exactly in the rules.”

“There’s nothing in the rules about not doing it either,” Leia grinned.

“Always a loophole,” I laughed. I closed my eyes and started to count.

This time while I was It, the girls got even more into trying to tease me, and to be honest I stopped trying very hard. Hands brushed my ass, or across my chest. A couple patted the front of my shorts, only one of them actually getting a decent feel of my bulge in their rush. Then someone - I had to guess it was Cassidy - took advantage and actually yanked down my shorts to my knees. Several of the girls came up out of the water giggling like mad since they must have been close enough and underwater to see it happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.