AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Terra kissed completely differently from Cassidy, or Becca. Where I was used to Cassidy’s comfortable warmth, familiarity and that constant flicker of desire, and Becca had been confident and serene, but also hungry, Terra was a spitfire. She kissed me hard, running her hand through my hair as she sucked on my bottom lip for a moment and then played her tongue along my upper lip. I returned the passion, pressing back at her and letting our tongues duel for a long moment.

She broke from the kiss, grinning and biting the corner of her lower lip, her eyes sparkling in the party lights. “Damn, Cass,” she said, looking over at Cassidy. “Your boy is an awesome kisser.”

“Always has been,” Cassidy beamed. She’d been holding my hand the whole time Terra had kissed me, and now she looked at me and squeezed reassuringly.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” I smiled at Terra. “Hey JC, if you ever get tired of kissing Terra, just tap me in OK?”

This just made him laugh. “I’ll never get tired of my girl!”

“Good answer, baby,” Terra said, sliding back over to sit next to him and wrapping an arm around his neck into a faux headlock and kissing him.

Now it was my turn since I’d been the Kiss-ee, and when I spun the bottle it rattled and bobbled and then slowed until it pointed to Cattie’s younger sister. “Sherry,” I said, grinning teasingly over at Cattie. “What’s your most embarrassing story about Cattie?”

Cattie was shocked, and looked over at Sherry, “Don’t you dare!”

Sherry giggled happily. “I dunno, sis,” she said. “What’ll you give me to keep my mouth shut?”

“A Favour,” Cattie said.

“A big one?” Sherry countered.

“Medium,” Cattie said.

Sherry made a show of it, then shrugged. “Alright, Kiss!” She spun the bottle and then spun around and ended on Cassidy.

My fiance squeezed my hand once as Sherry grinned that little impish smile of hers and crawled across the circle to the two of us.

Sherry didn’t wait, she just crawled right up and planted a kiss on Cassidy - it was so sudden that Cassidy was actually a little surprised there wasn’t any lead-in. I watched for a long moment. Sherry was a pretty girl; maybe not beautiful like her sister, but cute as hell and after seeing her topless for much of the afternoon I knew she was a sexual little being. When I saw a bit of tongue starting to happen, I squeezed Cassidy’s hand and she immediately pulled away. Sherry made a surprised face, clearly expecting the kiss to go farther.

“Was I that bad?” Sherry asked. “I’m not used to kissing girls. I was just trying to play the game.”

“It was fine, sweetie,” Cassidy said. “You have nice lips.”

“OK,” Sherry said, and gave a smaller smile. She scampered back towards her spot in the circle and Cassidy glanced at me as she picked up the bottle. I felt a little bad that my control had just put some self-doubt into Sherry, but ... also, I didn’t. Cassidy was mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.