AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 82

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 82 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Heather stared at the bottle.

Well, to be fair, we were all staring at the bottle. And it was pointing perfectly, no questions possible, directly at me.

“Well...” Heels said, breaking the silence in the room.

“You actually had the balls to go through with it,” Heather said, forcing a smirk. “Honestly, I thought you’d back down. I mean, good for you I guess.”

Cattie stood up from her spot next to Heather.

“Where are you going?” Heather asked.

Cattie blinked. “I’m going to get the stuff I’ll need to spend the night in their room,” she said, a soft tension in her voice.

“What? No, this whole thing was just a big joke,” Heather said. “I mean, it was obvious, right? It was just a big game of chicken.” She stood up and went to reach for Cattie’s arm, but Cattie pulled away and started walking towards the hall.

“Cattie-” I started, but she blew right past me. Heather followed, scowling as she called for her to stop.

“Right...” Terra said, pursing her lips and blowing out slowly. “So we’re all in agreement that this is kind of fucked up, right?”

“Ya-huh,” Heels nodded.

“Robbie, you’re not actually going to hold her to that, right?” Wanda asked.

“No,” I said. “I just- Heather got under my skin. You saw, I didn’t want to make the bet.”

“Actually, we are,” Cassidy corrected. “Well, maybe not the way Heather might have been thinking at least. Cattie can come snuggle with us for the night, cause she’s pissed at Heather, and they can work it out tomorrow.”

“Honestly?” Wanda said. “If she’s down, I’d do more than snuggle with her. Heather was really fucked up at the end there.”

“Well, whatever happens, can someone help me get JC to our room?” Terra asked. “He’s out like a light.”

“I’ll help,” I nodded. The party quickly broke apart, and I helped Terra get JC’s arms over our shoulders and walked him sideways down the hallway and dumped him on their bed. Terra gave me a smile and squeezed my arm, and then went on her tiptoes to give me a peck on the lips. We could both hear Cattie and Heather arguing with the door shut to their cabin across the hall.

“If I were you, I don’t know what I would have done,” Terra said.

I sighed. “I don’t know what I should have done.”

“Just- You and Cassidy seem like you’re processing things OK right now,” she said. “I think you need to make whatever happens tonight about Cattie, if she ends up leaving that room.”

“Thanks, Terra,” I nodded, and I pulled her into a hug.

She squeezed me back firmly, resting her head on my chest for a moment, then chuckled. “Too bad my boy is out cold. Looks like I’m playing solo tonight.”

“I’m sure you could wake him up in a couple of hours,” I said. “Maybe just get him hard and use him like a dildo?”

Terra snorted, which developed into a full chuckle. “Have a good night, Robbie.”

“Good night, Terra,” I grinned and gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving.

I went back to the living space, where Wanda and Cassidy were moving the furniture back into place. Wanda had pulled her panties back on, but her bra and shorts were still laying on the couch.

“I wonder if the other boat can hear them,” Cassidy mused as Cattie and Heather kept shouting in their room.

“Nah, it’s hard to tell what they’re saying from here,” Wanda said, finishing moving the coffee table back into place. Then she stood up and walked to me, rising up on her toes almost exactly as Terra just had, but instead of giving me a peck she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a firmer, longer kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.