AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 92

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Cassidy was pretty without makeup. Sure, her eyes were naturally a little squinty and her lashes weren’t the thickest, and she had soft freckle blemishes, but she was still pretty. Especially to me.

But with full pin-up makeup?

Va-va-voom.

Thankfully JC seemed to have gotten his shit together enough after he’d fallen asleep at the end of the game last night that he had gotten the boat back in position near the beach. Soon enough we had the outside lights on the boats blazing, lighting up the waters of Lake Powell around us, and I was stripped down to my shorts and helping the girls go from ship to shore.

Cass was one of the first I brought across, followed by our camera bag. Then I was helping Heels, who said good morning to me but I noticed was eyeing me a bit. I tried to play off the fact that she likely knew without a doubt that Cassidy and I had had sex with Cattie the night before. Terra wished me a good morning, giving me a peck on the cheek, but JC was around to help her.

Wanda was the next out of our boat, and she waved me inside when she saw me from the living area. I climbed up out of the water and gave my legs a swipe with a towel so I wasn’t tracking water inside, then went to her.

“Morning, stud,” she said with a grin, opening her arms and pulling me into a hug.

“Good morning, gorgeous,” I replied, and soon we were locking lips as she planted a massive kiss on me. My hands went down to her waist, then one onto her ass, and she hummed happily against my lips.

“What’s on the schedule today?” I asked her once we broke apart. She was dressed in a t-shirt and bikini bottoms and holding a bag of her equipment.

“Micro bikini,” she said. “Want to see?”

She knew as well as I did that there was no way in hell I was going to say no, but I still answered. “I would love to.”

“I’ll give you a private show later on one condition,” she said.

“What’s that?”

She leaned close, lowering her voice. “I want to hear about what happened in your room last night.”

“Wanda,” I sighed. “I don’t know if I’m comfortable with kiss-and-tell.”

“What if, and I’m just spitballing here, you tell me the story while I’m laying on your bed, fingering myself?” she asked. “Just an idea.”

I groaned softly, imagining what that would be like. “Let me think about it.”

“OK, Tiger,” she grinned, then gave me another quick kiss.

Since Wanda was in a bikini she made her own way to shore but asked if I would carry her gear bag over my head which I happily did. She met up with Cassidy on shore and I left them talking. I had a feeling that ‘idea’ of hers wasn’t exactly too far-fetched.

Back on the boat, I realised that the only people left on board were going to be Cattie and Heather. Part of me wanted to avoid them - well, not Cattie, but them as a couple. No matter what Cattie was saying about it, I had just fucked her last night and Heather had probably heard some of it. The more I brewed on that, the worse I felt about it.

Sure, Heather had pushed us into that circumstance, but it still felt ... Well, it felt fucking cruel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.