AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 93

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 93 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I left Ami on the beach to get sorted and passed by Zenya getting carried by JC, with Leia following behind them carrying a piece of luggage over her head. “Whoa, need some help?” I asked her, quickly putting a hand on the luggage to help steady her.

“No, but yes,” Leia sighed. I took one side of the big bag and helped her carry it to the beach. It was relatively light, just awkwardly sized to lift away from the water.

“Anything cool in here?” I asked her.

“Yeah, but it’s not mine,” Leia said. “I’m helping Zenya this morning, and she’s helping me tonight.”

“Cool,” I said. “Hey, do you want to hang out a bit later? I haven’t spent that much time with you and I want to. I think you’re pretty cool.”

“Sure,” she nodded, blushing a little. “Just come find me. I think you’re pretty and cool, too.”

“Not what I said,” I teased her.

“I know,” she laughed and winked. “Ginnie mentioned she got a little taste of your handiwork, by the way.”

“She did, huh?” I asked.

“Mhmmm,” Leia nodded. “Sounded a little more up close and personal than what I got. Any chance of you evening us out?”

“Maybe,” I told her, and then openly eyed her up and down. She was wearing bikini bottoms and a crop top, her hips extra obvious in the outfit. “Let’s talk with Cassidy and see what we get up to.”

Leia bit the inside of her lips and nodded. “OK, sounds good.”

I went back to the Single’s Boat one last time, finding Sherry standing there and giving me a look. One that I immediately recognized as trouble, and since nothing had really happened yesterday between us, other than me refusing to just randomly stop in the middle of driving the boat so that she could chat up the college guys earlier in the day, there was only one reason for her to be pissy.

“Good morning, Sherry,” I said, trying to be polite if not sweet.

She narrowed her eyes at me, which was a pretty big expression considering her anime-large eyes that usually worked in her favour. “Did you seriously hook up with my sister last night?” she asked.

OK, so Heather probably told her, which meant she likely had a very large bent on who was at fault for the whole thing.

“You should probably talk to your sister about that,” I said. “But I will say we all played a game that got a little out of hand last night. Most of us had fun, and everything anyone did was consensual.”

“But you still hurt my sister’s relationship,” Sherry said bluntly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.