Gamer Boy - Cover

Gamer Boy

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: It wasn't until after her sister Grace agreed to look after Teddy that Angie told her that he was addicted to video games. Grace wasn't too worried though: she was pretty sure she had some ways to lure her nephew away from his console.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I was a little surprised when Angie rang me and asked, well begged really, for me to stay at her place and look after Teddy for a week. My big sister explained that things hadn’t been going well with Sam, her husband, for quite a while and she was hoping a week alone in Florida might kick-start things.

“It’ll be summer break so you won’t have to worry about school and stuff,” she explained, trying to sell it. She also knew that as a teacher I’d most likely be available too.

She sounded so desperate that I agreed straight away. I hadn’t seen Teddy for a couple of years, since he was about thirteen. He’d been a nice boy then, a bit shy and a bit spotty but pleasant enough.

I drove over to hers the day before they flew out. We sat down and had a cup of Earl Grey and she filled me in on a few details: keys, emergency numbers, where stuff lived, things like that. She left Teddy until last and even then seemed a bit reluctant.

“He’s changed a bit since you last saw him...” she began.

“Oh yes?”

“Yeah, he’s become kind of obsessed with video games,” she went on. I looked sympathetically at her.

“Aren’t all boys that age?”

“I guess, but he hardly ever comes out of his room except to eat and go to school. Anything you could do to draw him out would be very much appreciated.”

“Sure,” I told her, patting her hand. “You just have a great time and don’t worry about us. We’ll be fine.”

She took me up to his room and knocked. We waited but there was no reply. “Headphones,” she explained and opened the door a crack. Sure enough, Teddy had his back to us and was in front of a screen showing some kind of futuristic battle and did indeed have a set of headphones on.

Angie went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He killed several more aliens, blowing them into a shower of gore, before muttering something into the microphone and turning to her with an exasperated look on his face.

“Say hello to Grace, Teddy.” she prompted and he turned to me. It was immediately apparent that Teddy had done some growing since I last saw him: the acne was mostly gone, and he’d filled out and, even sitting down, looked noticeably taller. He was now actually pretty cute.

“Hi Teddy,” I said to him with my best, winning smile. He grunted something unintelligible and turned to his mother.

“Can I carry on now Mom?” he said testily, looking back to the screen.

Angie gave me an apologetic look and mouthed, “I told you.” to me.

As we walked away I guess I was a little cross. With no false modesty, I was a pretty good-looking twenty-mumble-year-old and I wasn’t used to being ignored like that, especially by a guy! I thought I’d try to find out more.

“Has he never had a girlfriend?” I asked, trying to make it sound casual.

“No, I’m pretty sure that he hasn’t.”

“He’s not ... gay is he?”

“Oh, no. I’m sure he isn’t.”

“That’s crazy then, he’s a little hottie.”

“Yes,” replied Angie, a little dreamily. I looked at her curiously and I think she suddenly realized what she’d said. “I ... erm ... is he? I hadn’t really noticed.” she added hurriedly. I watched her back as she disappeared down the corridor, not sure if I’d really heard what I thought I’d heard in her tone.


My first thought when Angie had asked for my help with Teddy was to remind him that there were things that were much more fun than computer games and, now that I’d seen him, I thought it could be fun for me too. Unfortunately, I’d packed on the basis that I’d be spending quiet evenings in with Teddy and I hadn’t included much by way of ‘sexy’ gear. After I’d seen Angie and Sam off I went up to her room and had a look through her clothes. I didn’t think she’d mind: it was for a good cause after all.

It was clear that Florida hadn’t been her first idea to rev up her marriage - she had several new-looking outfits that were decidedly revealing including a tiny plaid, pleated skirt that I thought that I’d save for if things got desperate.

I didn’t think it would be too much of a problem to tear Teddy away from his beloved console! Once I’d put a spark to the tinder I’d give him some pointers on how to hook up with girls his own age and, bingo: I’d be Angie’s hero. I tried on a tight, low-cut T-shirt and a nice but not too blatant short jean skirt. They both fitted pretty well and the top showed off my cleavage really rather nicely.

I had a look around the kitchen and, trying to get off on the right foot with Teddy, I cooked us some burgers and oven fries. I took them up to his room and handed him his plate before bending over to put mine on the floor. I dragged over a chair and watched as he played his game, smiling inwardly as he kept glancing at the display of cleavage I was showing.

Peeking between his legs I was delighted to see a bulge there. ‘Definitely not gay then,’ I thought with relief.

Funnily enough, he seemed to have a bit of trouble concentrating on his game and he cursed under his breath and apologized to his mates as he got killed when I leaned over to take his empty plate.

I have to admit I was kind of expecting him to come downstairs to see a bit more of the flesh I was displaying, and I was kind of disappointed when he didn’t. His young innocent eyes on me had got me going a bit and I wanted more. I consoled myself with a couple of glasses of Chardonnay and called it a night.


In the morning I put on a shorter white stretch mini-skirt and a tie-front camisole top with no bra. I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to be objective: still firm ‘C’ cups with ... I gave them a little rub ... pert little nipples, 34-26-36 figure (last time I checked anyway) and, peering over my shoulder, an ass that any fifteen-year-old would give his right arm for, or maybe his left - statistically, he’d be needing the right one!

When he came down for breakfast I could see that he was interested.

“Morning Teddy, do you want pancakes?”

“Yes,” he muttered. The first intelligible word he had actually spoken to me! I raised an eyebrow and he looked puzzled for a moment and then rolled his eyes, tutted, and grudgingly added, “Please.”

I smiled and then made a point of stretching up to the cupboards to look for the ingredients. Even if he couldn’t actually quite see my ass, it should have been close enough to drive him crazy. When I turned around I definitely caught him looking and I was pretty sure from his red face that he was turned on.

“What are you doing today?” I asked him as we tucked in, and he just looked up toward his room. As he got up I could see the outline of his shaft through the stretched material of his jeans. ‘What the fuck have I got to do to persuade this boy that there’s more to life than killing pixels?’ I thought. It was now very much a challenge and one that I didn’t intend to fail at!

I was surprised how much having Teddy looking at me had turned me on and I really needed a little time alone. I went up to my room and shimmied the skirt up to my waist. As I’d known I was already damp and, with a little more encouragement, I was gagging for a nice cum.

I briefly considered locking the door but knew that there was little short of a bomb that would get Teddy away from his precious game. I pulled off my panties and arranged my pillow just so and then straddled it - humping like that being one of my favorite ways of getting off.

With my fingers on my clit and my pussy lips rubbing against the soft material as I ground myself on the pillow, my juices were flowing freely. As I got close I surprised myself by thinking of the bulge that I’d seen at breakfast and I stifled my cries as it pushed me over the edge into an orgasm so intense it left me shaking.

After I’d recovered I picked up the pillow and the smell of my pussy was all over it. I lifted it to my nose and breathed in deeply, savoring the scent. Then it occurred to me that mother nature had already provided the perfect way to get a male’s mind on sex: pheromones. Feeling very wicked I put the pillow in the sun that was shining through the window to dry.

That afternoon I waited in my room for one of his rare excursions to the toilet, picked up the now dry pillow, and raised it to my nose. I love the smell of my pussy juices and I was grinning at my own naughtiness as I swapped mine with his: the poor boy wouldn’t know what hit him.


The next morning I was lying in bed contemplating young Teddy trying to sleep with a face full of my scent and getting myself all worked up. I was idly running my fingers up and down my wet lips thinking again about that bulge. I had to stop myself before I got too carried away because I wanted to be waiting for him when he got up, so I slipped on a cream silk kimono and headed downstairs.

When I heard him moving around upstairs I started cooking us some eggs and toast, and it was nearly ready when he came down. He looked as if he hadn’t slept too well and he also seemed to have a little stiffy before he even saw me!

As I stood behind him to give him his eggs I was pretty sure he’d be able to smell my pussy and I smiled as I heard him sniffing. ‘Go on then gamer-boy, go back up to your room now!’ I thought to myself and I watched over his shoulder as his penis swelled up nicely. But he did exactly that! I couldn’t believe it!

It had become a matter of pride now. After showering I went to Angie’s room and picked out her very skimpiest outfit: that tiny ‘school-girl’ skirt with my smallest G-string under it and a low cut singlet that basically barely covered my nipples and gave a bit of support.

I went to Teddy’s room and sure enough, he was playing again. I really couldn’t understand how he’d managed to make it such a mess when he seemed to spend the whole time glued in that chair. I started tidying up, bending at the waist giving him clear looks at my ass.

He went very quiet and his eyes on me had me almost dripping with excitement. But still, he seemed to be trying to play his fucking game and I could hear the gunfire and explosions even through the headphones.

I caught a balled sock with my foot and it rolled under the bed so I got down on my hands and knees to get it. It had gone to the center of the bed and I ducked my head and shoulders down to reach it. My ass was now stuck right up in the air and I could feel that my skirt was no longer covering it. I squirmed forward to reach the errant sock and my lower back scraped on the underside of the bed.

Suddenly inspired I kicked out with my leg and hit his chair.

“Help, Teddy. I’m stuck!” I cried out. I was nothing of the kind of course, but suddenly the game went quiet - finally, I had his full attention!

I was trembling, knowing what he’d be able to see and loving the idea that my fifteen-year-old nephew was gazing at my ass and my barely covered pussy. I wriggled up and down and from side to side, pretending to try to get free but really just lewdly waving my ass at him.

Finally, I felt a touch on my left buttock, just his fingertips grazing my skin and I shivered and felt goosebumps rising all over me. Then he was using both hands, squeezing and stroking my cheeks making my pussy almost drip with excitement. I was just about to miraculously ‘release’ myself from my predicament when his finger slid under the string of my panties and slid along it, brushing my anus and then my pussy lips. It felt so wonderful I really, really didn’t want it to stop and just let the delicious sensations wash over me.

I suddenly realized how far I’d gone in my increasingly wild steps to entice him, and now it was going further than I’d planned. “Teddy...” I called out a little nervously just as he pulled my panties to one side and a finger pressed between my lips and moved downwards until it slipped into the entrance of my vagina. “Teddy!” I called out a little more urgently. “What are you--”

Then he did it! I felt his hard cock push fully into my vagina. I was so wet that it slid in easily and then he fucked me. I’d never known anything like it: he fucked me like a rabbit on speed ... and cocaine. It was absolutely incredible and in no time I was nearly cumming. Unfortunately in slightly less than no time he withdrew and came all over my ass.

I rolled out from the bed and onto my side. “No, no, no! You can’t stop now! I was nearly there!” I cried out, pushing my hand between my legs and trying to finish myself off. To his credit, he reached out and stroked my bottom which was lovely and was really helping.

I was coming along quite nicely when I felt him snuggle up behind me and his cock, which was miraculously hard again, slid along my ass crack. I opened my legs and welcomed him back into my hungry vag.

Again he pummelled me like a jackhammer. His arms came around me and grabbed my tits and I could feel his legs scrabbling for grip as he tried to get purchase on the carpet to keep his dick banging hard into me. He was like an animal and I wondered dimly what sort of a monster I’d unleashed, even as his efforts pushed me over the edge into a colossal orgasm.

I rolled onto my front, trying to move my now hyper-sensitive clit away from him, but he came with me and kept thumping into me. The thick pile carpet tormented my clit and it was weirdly both too much and not enough, all at the same time. As I came again I wondered vaguely how much longer he could keep this up. Weren’t teenage boys supposed to specialize in premature ejaculation? Nobody seemed to have told Teddy that!

My ass cheeks actually hurt from the way his thighs were slapping so hard into them but the pain just seemed to add to the intense sensations his pistoning dick was causing inside me. I laughed and kind of cried a bit as I realized that I was going to cum again! As I started to climax he reached the short strokes and astonishingly managed to go even faster. With a combination of the incredible friction in my vag and the carpet still doing its magic on my clit I just kept cumming and cumming as he pumped me full of his hot boy cum.

Everything was tingling madly in the aftermath and I rolled over and kissed him on the lips.

“What about your game?” I asked, giggling. He covered my mouth with his and kissed me lots, lots more. His hands were everywhere, trying to make up for lost time maybe. I hadn’t really got my breath back when I felt his penis beginning to grow against my belly. He pushed me over onto my back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.