Goodnight Kisses - Cover

Goodnight Kisses

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: When financial hardship means that Julie has to share a bedroom with her bigger sister Sharon it comes with an unexpected benefit. One that only gets better and better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I guess it all started when my dad got laid off. He couldn’t find another job that paid as much and we couldn’t afford to stay in the house we were in.

Mom and Dad said it was just temporary but we’d have to move somewhere smaller.

The long and the short of it was I’d have to share a bedroom with my older sister Sharon. She was fifteen at the time and I was fourteen.

To start with we were both a bit cross about it but we could tell that Dad was embarrassed by the whole thing so we didn’t make a fuss. To be honest, I was actually looking forward to it. I kind of admired my big sister and was looking forward to being able to spend more time with her.

The first night, being the youngest, I went up to bed first. I kissed Mom and Dad goodnight as usual, had a quick shower, and got ready for bed. I was all tucked up when Sharon came up.

She went off for her own shower, came back in, and was about to get into bed when she stopped, turned around, and came over to my bed.

“Night, night Julie,” she said bending over and she gave me a little kiss on the lips. We’d never done that before. In fact, as far as I could remember, we’d never kissed before, and I was both surprised and delighted. That little kiss made me tingle all over.

That became our bedtime routine and I looked forward to it as a highlight of my day. After the kiss, we would lie in bed and chat, sometimes late into the night, and we got to know each other a whole lot better.

I think Sharon must have liked that kiss too because every night it seemed to last a little longer. Sometimes I was almost breathless afterwards and the tingling was so strong I’d be trembling.

One night Sharon did something different. Rather than kissing me straight after her shower she came and stood next to my bed. She was dressed just in her nighty and other than that we just chatted as normal.

It was only after five minutes or so that I became aware of an odor. It seemed to be coming from Sharon but it wasn’t soap or perfume, or at least it wasn’t just that.

The more I breathed it in the more I liked it, even though it wasn’t like anything I’d smelled before. Sharon was sort of swaying from foot to foot as she spoke to me and I realized that the motion was causing the aroma to waft up from under her nighty.

I was fascinated and moved a little closer to her, which made it a little stronger. I was tempted to ask her about it but I was too embarrassed in case it was something I should have known about or even something that might make her freak out.

Eventually, we finished talking and Sharon kissed me goodnight and went to bed. I tried to sleep but the smell was in my nose now and my mind kept running over what it might be. In the end, I guessed she’d spilled something on herself and hadn’t noticed, and, happy with that, I managed to sleep. In the morning I’d forgotten all about it.

Then, the next night, it happened again. Same situation: Sharon standing by my bed wearing a shorter nighty this time and, if anything the scent was even more intense. Once again I just loved it and snuggled as close to Sharon as I could get. In that position, I could actually see up her nighty a bit and caught glimpses of her little kitty.

Breathing in that lovely smell and peeking at her kitty, all soft-looking and nearly hairless like mine, made me feel all funny, but in a really good way!

After about fifteen minutes of her rocking gently from foot to foot over me, I could stand it no longer.

“Sharon?” I began, a little nervously.

“Yes Julie,” she replied, looking down at me. I took a big gulp and went for it.

“Why is it that your kitty smells so lovely and mine doesn’t hardly smell at all?” I asked her softly and watched entranced as her face turned a very pretty pink.

“Oh God, can you smell me? I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize.” She looked a bit mortified so I wanted to reassure her.

“No, no. It smells really nice. I just wanted to know why mine doesn’t.” I was relieved when she smiled at me a little.

“It’s a bit of a secret,” she said. “You won’t tell?”

“Cross my heart,” I told her solemnly and traced a cross over the center of my chest.

“When I’m in the shower I like to spray the water onto my ... kitty. It feels really nice and makes it all tingly. Have you ever done that?”

“No, not really. I’ve rinsed and everything but I don’t feel much,” I told her, a bit confused about how this related to her fragrance.

“Sometimes, when I get all tingly, it’s still there when I finish showering and my kitty gets wet. I think it must be that that you’re smelling.” She looked at me as if that explained everything but if anything I was even more confused.

“My kitty gets wet in the shower but it doesn’t smell like yours.”

“Do you know that special place in your kitty that feels really good?” she asked me, now looking a little worried.

“No,” I answered truthfully. She looked up and sighed deeply then looked back at me.

“If I show you you mustn’t tell,” she said very seriously. This sounded very exciting and I grinned at her.

“I promise.”

She lifted her nighty and I got a really good look at her kitty and I thought it looked lovely. She did have more hair than me but still not that much, and her lips peeked out a little further than mine.

I gasped out loud as she used one hand and sort of opened herself up. Inside she was all pink and glistening and suddenly the gorgeous smell of hers was everywhere.

It smelled so very good that I had a sudden mad urge to lick it and taste it but I knew that that was just crazy.

“Just here,” she said, pointing at a small bump at the top of her slit. “Is the special place. It’s called your clitoris, or clit. If you spray that with the shower you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.”

“I think my kitty is tingling now, like you said,” I told her, then wished I hadn’t because she immediately let her kitty go and lowered her nighty.

“That’s more than enough for tonight,” she said. “Goodnight baby sis.” And then she leaned over and gave me my kiss which was the longest yet and the tingling seemed to be strongest right in the spot that she’d shown me,

“Night Sharon, and thank you for showing me.”

I lay there but couldn’t resist finding my own ... clit that she’d shown me. When I touched it I jumped - it was way too sensitive but I couldn’t wait to try it out in the shower.

It was playing on my mind all the next day and it was an incredible relief when it was finally bedtime.

After waiting so long I teased myself by having my normal wash first before trying it. My hands were shaking when I finally opened my kitty up like Sharon had shown me, and tentatively directed the water spray onto it.

I think I may have squealed out loud and I had to stop straight away. You know with sour gummy bears when it’s nice but just too much, it was a bit like that, but much, much nicer! I was kind of shaking when I tried again and this time it was less of a shock.

As I got used to it it got better and better until I was grinning like an idiot. In the end, I only stopped because I was worried that someone might bang on the door, wanting to know why I was taking so long.

I dried myself off and I giggled out loud when I got my first whiff of a fragrance very much like I’d smelt on Sharon. I was so excited I was still giggling quietly to myself as I lay in bed waiting for her to come up. I even touched myself down there and I was a bit wet, just like she’d said.

When she eventually turned up and came over to the bed, I couldn’t contain myself any longer. I threw back the covers and pulled my nighty up.

“Look Sharon, it worked!” I cried. “I smell just like you!” She laughed and looked down at my kitty. Then she bent over and put her head very close to it and breathed deeply.

“You’re becoming a woman, baby sister.” she whispered. “and you smell gorgeous.” Then she did something that made me gasp: she kissed me gently, right on my kitty. It felt beautiful and I giggled like mad.

“God, you’re so naughty, Sharon,” I told her as she stood up.

“But did you like it?” she asked softly, looking at me intensely.

“I loved it,” I told her honestly, and then I giggled again as I had a mad idea.

“Can I kiss yours?” I asked her. She didn’t answer, but she grinned at me and moved up the bed until she was next to my head. Then she lifted her nighty. As I leaned forward slightly I could tell that she was wet and she smelled glorious. I put my hands on her hips and felt her quiver as I kissed her beautiful little kitty, right at the top where the little bump covered her clit.

I leaned back and she dropped her nightdress, so I covered myself too. We looked at each other and both giggled, knowing that we had entered a new and exciting phase of our relationship.

“I love you, Sharon,” I told her in all seriousness. She looked at me, equally somber.

“I love you too Julie, I really do.” She bent over and kissed me on the mouth, but this time I felt her tongue touch my lips. I opened my mouth and her tongue slipped inside. I honestly don’t know which I found more exciting: when she kissed my kitty or when I felt her tongue go inside my mouth.

That kiss seemed to go on forever, with our tongues dancing and our mouths wide as we explored each other. Finally, Sharon broke the kiss.

“We’d better get some sleep,” she said, somewhat regretfully I thought. I knew how she felt: I could have kissed her all night!

The next night I spent ages in the shower, spraying my clit, and I was really quite wet when Sharon came to give me my goodnight kiss. She stood over my bed and smiled at me, then looked down meaningfully at my crotch.

My heart skipped a beat as I realized the full implications of that look: our goodnight routine was now going to include kissing our kitties! I couldn’t have been happier at that moment and laughed out loud as I pushed the bedclothes down with my feet and pulled my nighty up.

I lay there, with my legs slightly parted, as she bent over and, for the longest time, she just looked at it and took big lungfuls of air in through her nose. Her breath on my kitty was driving me mad and, when she finally did kiss it, I pushed myself against her lips. Those lips, pushed hard over my clit, felt awesome.

It must have been weeks that we ended our day in that wonderful fashion. The tender kisses got a little longer each day and they filled my heart with joy and my kitty with tingles.

I’m not sure if I was aware there could be more to it than that, I don’t think so. I was just very, very happy to be so close to her. I’d have liked it to go on for longer but I think we were both afraid that we might get caught.


Then one night I was woken by a soft moan. I turned over and could make out her face in the dim light. Her eyes were shut but her mouth was open. I watched, fascinated, as her head rocked from side to side and she mouthed silent words. Then I heard the faintest of squeaks from her and a huge smile lit up her face. She shuddered quite violently three times which would have been alarming except that I’d never seen anyone look so happy.

When she’d calmed down her eyes opened and she saw me looking at her. She smiled at me and I got out of bed and went and knelt beside hers.

“What was that Sharon?” I whispered, and for a bit she just giggled at me.

“That was an orgasm,” she answered softly. I’d heard of them but for some reason thought that boys had to be involved. Whatever, there was only one thought on my mind.

“I want one of those,” I told her, trying to be serious, because I really, really did! “Can you show me?” She seemed to think about it for a while and then obviously had an idea.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.