Kelly the Servant - Cover

Kelly the Servant

Copyright© 2023 by Writer D

Kelly The Servant

A week after Zoe’s week in the program.

In the evening, of March during Supper, Zoe, Tracy, Kelly, and Nicole had sat down to eat their supper, and as they did, Zoe began thinking once more about her week in the program, and she wondered, did her parents also take part in the program? The thought made her want to ask, so she looked up at her parents and spoke. “Hey ... I was thinking, and ... I wanted to ask ... Have you two spent time in the program?” She asked of them.

Kelly and Nicole glanced at each other and chuckled as a memory came to their minds. “Well, no, not exactly, see when your mother and I were your age, the program didn’t exist, but ... I spent time, for an entire week, naked though. But it wasn’t out in public, but at your Grandparents’ house. I mean grandparents from my side of the family, that is. How about we finish eating, and I’ll tell you about it, in the living room, ok?” Kelly asked, and the teens nodded their heads.

Although their supper was delicious, Tracy and Zoe’s quick consumption was fueled by their curiosity to hear the story. The girls were given time to locate their preferred spot on the living room couch. Zoe and Tracy sat together on the couch, with Zoe taking the comfiest seat. Kelly moved a leg rest to sit in front of her daughters, and Nicole sat beside her wife when their parents arrived.

“Well ... Here we go,” Kelly said with a chuckle before she regaled them with the story from her past.

Sunday in July Many Years Ago

Supper Time

As 16-year-old Kelly quietly consumed her typical supper, comprising white rice, and chicken. Her thoughts, however, strayed from her thoughts of how delicious her food was towards a different topic. Her very close friend Nicole had invited her to join her on a trip out of town to go to the world-famous Fun World.

A special contest victory gave Nicole two tickets, one for herself and one for a friend. Kelly was eagerly looking forward to going, especially since the ticket would be free for her. This was especially good because the Amusement Park’s tickets were an expensive expense that a Middle-class family could hardly afford. Consequently, she was forced to rely on others to cover her expenses, or to be fortunate enough to obtain coupons that reduced her costs.

Her eating slowed as she became lost in thought and eventually stopped. Her mother’s sudden call brought her back to the present, and she saw her family looking at her worriedly. “Sweetheart, is everything okay? You’re not eating,” her mother, Madelyn, reacted in place of the other members of her family.

“I’m sorry, Mom! I was just thinking about Nicole. She invited me to Fun World next month, once she’s returned from visiting her grandmother. I ... I would honestly like to go with her...” Kelly said as she watched as her father, mother, and sister placed down their utensils. She knew what was coming next, and she mentally pushed her nervousness away so that she could focus.

See, Kelly’s family followed a unique tradition in which, rather than outright denying their daughters’ requests (such as going to Fun World), they allowed their daughters to demonstrate their desire to go by requiring them to perform additional tasks and make sacrifices.

Beginning the procedure, her mother responded, “Alright. What are a few errands and things you’ll do?” She inquired about her 16-year-old. Kelly opened her mouth to speak after taking a calming breath. Kelly decided to say “Everything,” which caused her family to blink their eyes in surprise. I’ll prepare the food, and-” She lacked the opportunity to proceed when her older sibling shouted. “ I object!”

Another thing the members of the family could do was object, but they had to have a good reason for it. “She nearly set the house on fire the last time she cooked!” Mara explained her objection, demonstrating that she was concerned about her safety. “Mara, your objection has been noted.” her mother acknowledged what Mara had said before returning to her youngest, “Although a lot of food can be prepared without cooking, this means Kelly, and you won’t be cooking. Is there anything else you’d like to add?” Her mother asked her youngest to whom she recalled wanting to add more,

Kelly nodded before taking a deep breath to settle herself before continuing. “I’ll do all the household chores, from mowing the lawn to washing the dishes, washing and cleaning.” The look of surprise on her family member’s face was amusing to the teenager.

They were taken aback by her decision, which indicated how much she wanted to visit Fun World with her friend. As soon as the idea came to her as a sort of test, her mother quickly grinned. “Okay, I’ll probably add another task to the list. We will also be washed by you.” She said only to hear that her big sister started talking loudly. “I object! I-,” but Mara couldn’t finish because their mother looked straight at her oldest. “Your objection has already been raised. You can’t have another!” She answered. Although Mara appeared dissatisfied, her mother was correct. Only one objection could be made by the teenagers.

“Dad!” Mara said, suddenly looking for him, as he hadn’t objected, so had one to give, but he remained silent. “Furthermore, you aren’t allowed to wash until everyone is washed.” Her mother said and waited for Kelly’s response.

While considering her mother’s addition to her list of chores, Kelly leaned in her seat. Unaware that this was a test and that she had the option of declining, Kelly said, “Okay,” causing her sister to gasp. She was aware that her mother’s extra addition forced her to touch her sister, mother, and father while they were each completely naked. It was a strange feeling, even though Kelly knew she would be using their loofah for the majority of it. She believed that by accepting the additional responsibilities and tasks, they would realize how much she wanted to take the trip.

She was also aware that her father had a job; he left at 8 p.m. and arrived home around 5 a.m. She would need to get up early to do it since her mother had told her that she couldn’t wash until she washed everyone. Kelly partly expected her father to protest as well, as he didn’t like it when his daughters were up past their bedtimes.

“We’ve spoken about what you’ll be doing. What are you giving up?” Her mother asked her sixteen-year-old. Kelly was aware that she could essentially deprive herself of watching television or reading books as a sacrifice. But since her friends were now away from the area, she was aware that those would be the only things she could give up, but young Kelly had an idea. When she wasn’t performing additional duties, her plan would allow her to watch TV and read.

She said, “Clothes,” causing her family to exclaim loudly in unison, “What?!” “I’ll give up my clothing ... I’m not going to wear clothes at all.” Kelly informed them and awaited her mother’s response to her decision.

Kelly had heard rumors of people who often went without clothing on, not only when washing or taking a bath, but during their everyday activities. She was attracted by it, but up until this point, she had never dared to ask for or granted permission.

“Okay ... So, while you’re undressed, you’ll clean up after us, do the laundry, mow the yard, water the grass, do the dishes, prepare supper, and vacuum?” When Kelly nodded in response to her mother’s question, the woman laughed. “Ok...” Then, she continued. “Now, before you start eating again, I think you need to change your attire because I believe that the period for your request shall start today and end at this time next Sunday.” Kelly was astonished by what her mother had mentioned, especially how short it would be.

Kelly believed that the length would have been considerably longer for something as expensive as Fun World. The girl was anxious, but she was certain that she could do a whole week of wearing nothing at all. She was shocked by her mother’s statement that she needed to change her clothes. She hadn’t yet realized that Sunday to Sunday at Supper required her to strip off before she could continue to eat.

When her parents left their nearly empty plates on the table and her sister got up and walked over to her, it snapped Kelly out of her thoughts. Mara stared at her bewildered younger sister and hesitantly said, “Arms up.” Kelly raised her arms, giving Mara the room she required to grab hold of her sister’s short sleeves and pull the shirt, revealing first her sister’s midriff and then her breasts, which were covered in a black bra. As Mara slipped her sister’s shirt completely off of her body, she got sight of her sister’s bra and her eyes blinked. Kelly slipped down her shorts and panties in a single motion after lowering her hands to place them at the sides of her shorts.

As she was doing this, Mara stepped around behind her and released the clasp on Kelly’s bra, allowing it to fall and eventually exposing her sister to the dining table. Kelly’s clothing were in a big box that her parents had brought back when Mara reached down to grab them. Kelly recognized several of her previous outfits. Mara walked to the restroom and threw Kelly’s clothing into the washing hamper rather than placing them in the box.

As her father sat down again, Kelly saw her mother carry the box containing her clothes into the basement. Mara quickly made her way back to her seat, followed by her mother, and they all resumed their meals as if nothing odd had happened. But to the teenager, sitting there nude in front of them felt a bit strange.

Kelly had never been exposed to or sought out a nudist lifestyle because her parents weren’t or because they didn’t live that way. Kelly has only ever gone to the beach in swimsuits as a result of this. Some tan lines have started to show as a result. For instance, Kelly’s breasts, butt, and the region surrounding what others would consider her private areas were all white.

Kelly didn’t notice her family’s behavior since she pushed herself to concentrate on getting back to her supper. She missed her father’s attempts to avoid looking at her and her sister’s plainly worried expressions. However, her mother didn’t even appear to notice her daughter and wasn’t even looking at her.

As usual, their family dined in complete silence to allow them to concentrate on their food. One by one, they began to leave and set their plates beside the sink. Normally, Kelly recalled, her mother handled the dishes, but because she had added it to her list of tasks, Kelly would now be in charge of doing them.

The naked teenager completed her meal and went to the kitchen with her plate and glass, while thinking timing her father’s departure since cleaning him was now part of her responsibilities. She was determined to complete, the dishes before she had to wash him. That’s when she immediately realized that she needed to mentally prepare herself for the impending sight of a nude man. As she turned on the tap and filled one basin with hot water and the other with cold water, Kelly quieted her mind and focused on her thoughts.

She started washing the dishes by soaking them, scrubbing the food off of them with the dish soap in the hot water, and then running them through the cooler water. Finally, she put the plates on the drying rack.

She then dealt with the cutlery they were using, particularly her spoon because it was the most useful item. Before putting them in the rack, she made sure they were as shining as if they had just been purchased, and all of a sudden she had a thought. of bringing her spoon far too close to her intimate areas than was necessary.

She forced her immature ideas out of her head since she knew doing otherwise would increase her workload. She realized at that point that she had made the proper choice not to carry out her intended course of action when she saw her mother and sister were watching her. Kelly grinned so boldly, as if daring them to comment on her dishwashing abilities.

But they were silent, her sister and mother watched like voyeurs as they observed. Kelly came to the realization that she didn’t mind being observed while she worked on the drinking glasses. She actually enjoyed it. The youngster was conscious of her tendency toward display, but questioned whether it was her lack of clothing or the fact that she was doing something unexpected, like cleaning dishes. She made the decision to worry about it one day and concentrate on her job right now.

She heard her mother remark, “You’re doing a great job, honey!” And she heard her sister add, “Yeah, that’s a good idea of using that thing too,” and she turned to look at the sponge-covered wand tool she was using. She turned to face the back entrance as the window next to it closed behind her. This gave her the opportunity to notice that her sister shut the windows before her mother proceeded to the one over the sink and held out her hand as if she were checking to see whether her daughter, who was naked, was being exposed to the chilly air.

Kelly knew that her mother and sister did not want her to be chilly, despite the fact that they appeared unconcerned and allowed her to be nude. But when her mother examined the air streaming in from the still-open window, she unintentionally stroked one of Kelly’s breasts with the back of her right palm. Her mother grinned at her daughter and said, “Sorry honey!” before passing her a dish towel. This would be used to complete drying the items she had left on the rack.

Kelly couldn’t help but reflect on how well she had done so far and how she will soon be allowed to join her friend in Fun World. But now that her mother had forced her to wash her family members as well, she was aware that there were challenges and things she would need to observe. She quickly went on to putting the dishes, glasses, and utensils away after seeing that they were now dry, which brought her back to reality.

Then she organized the cutlery, then the glasses, before grabbing a step stool and bringing it over to use to get the plates to their location in the cabinet. “Ah, you seem to have finished, and so promptly! Please proceed as your father needs to prepare.” Her mother replied, nudging her daughter gently in the direction of her father, who was leaving for the bathroom.

She accompanied him as he made his way to the restroom, but she let him use the toilet first. She headed straight for the bathtub as her father focused on taking off his clothes. She reached for the body wash bottle and set it on the loofah’s sponge before moving quickly to the shower hose, which was located next to the tub’s faucet.

Prior to turning on the water, Kelly made certain she had the hose and was holding the shower head. She didn’t want hot water, which would have been worse, to suddenly splash her. She took control of the shower, turned on the water, and set it up for her father. Because their household wasn’t a nudist one, she made an effort to avoid observing her father when he undressed.

Unfortunately, she caught a sight of his penis as he neared her and the tub. She started to think about why it didn’t arouse her after seeing that it did. Her thoughts finally led her to the conclusion that it wasn’t arousing her since it belonged to her father and she wasn’t attracted to him sexually. She pushed it aside because she had a strange belief that since it was a part of his body, her sentiments must also extend there.

Kelly saw him enter the tub with her and said, “Okay Daddy ... let’s get this done.” She gave him the shower head hose to hold before starting to go around him and coat him with soap as she went, making sure to get under his armpits and leg pits. She exchanged the loofah with the shower head hose once her father had been soaped up.

When his daughter got close to his privates, her father pulled his penis to the side so that she could use water to wash the soap out of his leg pits. He then left the loofah aside to dry while she rinsed the soap off his body. Before turning around to turn the water off, she maneuvered around him one more to make sure she had removed the soap.

Her father left the tub and dried off. He added, “Thanks, princess, for washing me,” and as she gazed at him, she had the instinctive impression that he believed she would take care of him if something were to happen during his retirement. She acknowledged that since she loved her father, the statement was true. He was a decent man and, in contrast to some, a wise one.

She climbed out of the bathtub with a brighter smile on her face and dried her feet and any water sprayed on her. She would now need to wash either her mother or sister because she had already cleaned her father. The teenager noticed how dark it was outside as she walked out of the bathroom and cast a quick check out the window. She was aware that she wouldn’t be able to trim the lawn, water the garden, or do anything outdoors now.

All of a sudden, her sister stood in front of her. “Let’s go in because I need to wash.” Mara said as she led the way back to the bathroom while affectionately cuddling her nude sister with one arm. Kelly entered the tub once again and prepared everything for her sister. Kelly made an effort to avoid looking as Mara stripped nude because she was her sister and she had done it before when they were younger, but she knew she would soon see her naked.

“Wait! I haven’t washed Mom yet. She said that I should do it before I get cleaned up,” Kelly said while she was attempting to take a step back, but Mara wasn’t so willing to let her go. “She claimed you must first wash everyone before washing yourself. Mom mentioned nothing about me cleaning you, so I’m cleaning you. Besides that, I wanted to show you some kindness.” Mara remarked while grinning.

Kelly dropped her arms while blushing, allowing Mara to completely lather her with the body wash. Kelly then watched as the soap dripped away from her while her arms were resting. She saw the perspiration from the day evaporating off her, noting that it would be apparent but not of worry to her. Mara finished with her, and the two exited the bathroom after drying off one another in the tub.

Sadly, her mother saw them and saw that Kelly was cleaner than when she had entered. “I thought I said you must first wash me before you can wash yourself.” Prior to speaking, Mara moved in front of Kelly. “You did, but you left out the part where I couldn’t wash her.” Her mother tried to respond, but she was unable to do so since her daughter was correct. Shaking her head, she sat down on the couch to watch her show.

Mara returned to her room after that. To watch alongside her mother, Kelly shifted to the opposite couch in the living room. Around 8:30, when the show they were viewing concluded, Kelly’s mother led her to the bathroom so she could do her final task for the day. Her mother advised her to get to bed immediately since she would need to wake up quite early when her father got home. She also needed to get used to sleeping nude; she had no idea that Kelly had done so already.

Washing her mother was similar to washing her sister, but since she had given birth twice, the body type was slightly different. Kelly, though, gave it her best effort before going to bed and sleeping.

Monday

3:00 AM

A brilliant light suddenly illuminated Kelly’s room, as if she had just closed her eyes. She observed that this light was coming from the hallway when she awoke more fully. Her room, her parent’s room, and her sister’s room were all connected to the rest of the home via the hallway, which also led to the bathroom. Additionally, she would typically keep her door closed while her father was at work because she anticipated that when the light turned on, her father would be home and the light would awaken her. However, this time it was on purpose because her dad didn’t object and she had to get up to wash him.

She yawned and stood up before leaving her room. She must have been quite the sight with her severe bedhead hairdo. Being surprised by both the fact that she was awake and the state of her hair, her father leapt when he noticed her as he was making his way to the restroom. It was also at this point that he understood his own error. He hadn’t raised an objection when she had to get up so early as part of her duties.

Fortunately, she had some rest as her mother had forced her to go to bed at 8:30. Kelly’s father could tell by the yawn, the untidy hair, and the sleepy eyes that she wasn’t a morning person. He wasn’t sure if Kelly would be able to wash him without falling over because she appeared to be getting ready to fall asleep. He led her in carefully and placed her on the toilet before washing and changing into his pajamas.

After finishing that, he noticed that she had fallen asleep, so he lifted her up and took her back to her room, where he laid her in bed, drew a blanket over her, and gave her a kiss on the forehead before going to bed.

Kelly discovered two things when she awoke five hours later: it was Monday, and it was eight in the morning. She couldn’t recall if she washed her dad when he came, so this was unexpected. But she believed she had since her doors were open. Kelly yawned as she got out of bed for the second time, but this time, she went directly to the kitchen instead of the bathroom. She turned her attention to her mother and sisters’ favorite breakfasts and remarked to herself, “Let’s see...”

Kelly grabbed the package of waffles and placed the waffles she had taken out of the package into the toaster, pressing down on the lever to start toasting the waffles. She then went to the fridge and, while attempting to ignore the cool temperature a second time, though at a lower degree, she grabbed the milk bottle and noted its level of emptiness as she brought it to the counter. She snatched the glasses and proceeded to fill them with milk from the soon-to-be-empty milk jug while she warmed the cups in the microwave.

After Kelly had emptied the milk jug, she filled it with water and then poured it out. She then crouched down and unlocked the door of the tiny trash can that was beneath the sink. When she opened the top, she saw that the garbage was full. She drew the sides up and knotted the bag together before lifting the garbage bag. She then carefully grabbed the empty milk jug and took them to the front doors.

Kelly was certain that her parents would have taken the garbage if she had left it there, but as she had previously stated, she would handle all of the cleaning, and she considered taking out the trash to be part of cleaning.

To free up her hands and make sure the door wouldn’t lock behind her, Kelly placed the garbage bag on the ground. After getting the garbage out, she went outside, emerging for the first time as a real exhibitionist. Before heading to the city’s big plastic garbage can, Kelly paused to inhale the fresh morning air and take a minute to look about. She maneuvered the trash bag she was carrying around to where the milk jug was under her left arm so she could remove the lid and throw the garbage inside before turning and walking back to the entrance.

When Kelly arrived, the microwave was beeping, signaling that the milk was ready. Kelly ran to the kitchen to get the milk, and she placed the jam on the waffles, before she noticed her mother and sister arriving. The naked teenager set the waffles down and then bathed her mother and sister who had just arrived. However, she refrained from washing herself since she wanted to attend to her outside obligations first.

Kelly’s mother called out, forcing her to look up, “Oh, Kelly, there’s an extra job I need you to do.” “Oh?”’ Kelly asked, as her mother and sister turned to face her and her mother pointed to the seed package. “I want you to plant those seeds. You have them marked out,” she informed the teenager.

Kelly’s mother wanted her to get some gardening experience, but she was unaware of this. She believed that this moment was her ideal chance. “Mara, don’t forget about your guitar lessons and swimming practice. Get ready because I’ll drive you there.” her mother reminded her big sister. As her mother and sister were soon gone, and her father was all asleep, Kelly realized she was all alone.

As she did yesterday, Kelly brought their plates and glasses to the kitchen and started washing and drying them. She hugged her mother and sister with one last embrace before remembering they had finished the milk. “Hey, Mom, there’s no more milk!” Her mother wrote it down on her list after Kelly said it. Her mother praised her youngest, “Thanks, sweetie!” as she and her eldest daughter left the house.

Prior to putting the dishes away, Kelly finished washing and drying them and rubbed a spotty itch that was dangerously close to her privates. Although Kelly hadn’t planned to or even came near to masturbating, her touch had caused some pleasure to rise in her body. She made an effort to pay attention to her new task, which was gardening.

The image on the side of the seed package revealed to Kelly that the seeds her mother wanted her to plant were strawberry seeds, so she picked up the seed packet. The eager teen snatched the package and strode out the back door, having made up her mind to hurry up now. Even though being in the backyard wasn’t exactly like being in the front, she was still experiencing the same emotions. The teenager experienced a really pleasant morning, but she was aware that she had to get to work.

As Kelly noticed the vacant space in the garden, she thought to herself, “I think that’s the spot there.” She walked up to it and bent down to poke holes in the soil and fertilizer. She had a plan in mind. She recalled a tidbit about a certain fertilizer element as she continued. “Manure ... Sure, that’s a joke. I wonder if just animal waste can be used for that, or if human crap can also be transformed into that. I’ll ask Mom later. I might be able to assist her with this. After all, that’s a chore as well,” Kelly added as she carefully inserted the split seeds into the holes she had created.

To determine how many more seeds she needed to plant, Kelly would frequently check the status of the seeds in the packet. She was persistent and discovered that she like this aspect of gardening and how simple it appeared.

She realized she had been distracted by washing her mother and sister as she continued to work because she started to feel the urge to use the restroom, something she generally does after breakfast. This presented the girl with a choice: she could either crouch there, spread her legs, and urinate where perhaps her father could see should he need to get a drink or something before going back to bed, or she could go in private. Or she could just walk inside the house to the bathroom and do it, but she hesitated to do so out of fear of waking her father up.

Kelly finally found a solution and set her seed packet down to rest on the wood before getting up and walking over to the shed, where she concealed herself so her father couldn’t see her. The famous yellow liquid started pouring as she knelt down and spread her legs as much as she could.

She was confident that her father couldn’t see her, but she had neglected to consider if anybody else may be able to. She jumped a little when she heard “Hiya!” and searched the area for the speaker. “I’m up here.” Kelly turned to face the voice and saw her neighbor’s son. The boy said, “I’m Timmy!” Kelly sighed. “I know who you are, Timmy. We’re in the same class,” she said, sounding a little irritated.

“Oh, yeah!” Timmy said while peering down at her from the tree he had scaled. “Your hair is messy!” Timmy remarked, observing her. She said, “Yeah, because I didn’t brush it.” Timmy stared at her closely and said, “Oh.” Kelly remarked, “You should probably get down; you might fall.” “Okay, have fun with peeing!” Kelly gasped in shock as she realized he could see not just her face but her entire body as well. She felt herself flush with humiliation.

“Never ever tell anyone what you’ve seen!” Kelly replied as she called to her classmate because the last thing she needed was for her entire class to find out what she had been up to over the summer and for whispers to start spreading around. Of course, she’ll tell Nicole since she anticipated that her friend would be interested in learning how she convinced her parents to say yes. The teenager returned to her job while sporting a flush on her cheeks as she gradually got over her humiliation. Once she realized the strawberry seed packet was no longer full, she carefully crossed the wooden planks dividing the garden’s numerous plants.

She believed that once she had finished planting, she could go grab the lawnmower and trim the grass. But she reasoned that since she would be spending more time in the sun, she should get sunburn-resistant lotion. She turned around and walked back to the house where she used the hose to wash her hands to get the dirt off her hands and then inside. The anti-burn cream is located in the drawer next to the refrigerator, Kelly recalled. She opened the drawer after moving there and discovered a brand-new container of the cream.

She grabbed the new bottle, opened it, and was just about to squeeze the lotion into her hands when her dad startled them both by walking up. “whoo!” Kelly had said, In answer “Goodness!” said her father. “You scared me; I wasn’t expecting that.” Kelly nodded. “You scared me, too!” Both of them paused to slow their breathing and heartbeats. Her father said after a while, “Smart, putting on the sunburn resistance,” as he noticed the bottle she was carrying. “Will you let me cover your back?” She responded with a nod, as she assumed she could use assistance with her back, given her inability to reach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.