Chloe and Burt Again - Cover

Chloe and Burt Again

by Tedbiker

Copyright© 2023 by Tedbiker

Fantasy Sex Story: As the title suggests, this is one of those sequels which won't make a lot of sense if you haven't read 'Chloe and Burt' and perhaps more of the Dryad series. Their abilities and their relationship develop and become clearer.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   .

Burt Dogwood slowly surfaced, utterly content. His mate and complement, Chloe Brown, was warm, fitted against him, and he breathed her fragrance. “I love you,” he murmured into her hair.

Her eyes were closed, and her breathing soft, so it was a surprise when she responded sweetly, “I thought so, but it’s lovely to be told. I love you too.”

They snuggled together, enjoying the closeness.

“Chloe, I can’t imagine life without you. Will you marry me?”

“Of course, darling. I thought you’d never ask.”

“Do you want a church wedding?”

“I don’t think that’s really appropriate, do you? I don’t have a problem with church, but honestly, the Register Office, and we could ask Kat, don’t you think?”


Burt Dogwood:

It’s been an eventful year. Meeting Chloe and, of course Thea, Yùlán and the other woodland folk. Discovering my gift and calling. I continued to work as a gardener, but gained a reputation for being able to save plants which others had given up on. There was one guy, though. He insisted that I hadn’t done anything, and his tree had just recovered on its own. True, I hadn’t used any chemicals, or even natural stuff, but I had used my gift to treat the poor tree’s roots. Anyway, he refused to pay. Thinking about it, I shrugged and told him, “Don’t bother to ask again.” Most customers were only too happy to pay the bill.

Regular meetings with Kat, accompanied by Chloe, to develop my skills, or, rather, to learn more of my relationship with Gaia, continued, as did trips to the Woodland. Once Chloe and I were living together, we had a discussion about our relationship and our relationships with the Woodland Folk. We agreed to explore being a part of their community ... fully. But then she said, “That guy who wouldn’t pay ... said you hadn’t done anything...”

I didn’t really want to think about it. “Uh huh?”

“I was just thinking ... it might be natural justice if his garden began to grow enthusiastically, perhaps,” she said thoughtfully, with a grin on her face.

I hadn’t given a thought about, well, revenge. Actually, it went against my nature. But Chloe’s suggestion triggered something. “He does have Virginia Creeper on the front of the house,” I said, “and there’s ivy on a tree at the back. I think they might be encouraged.” I thought a little more, and smiled as I thought about the garden really growing – all over. Grass which needed a daily cut. Plants proliferating and spreading. Weeds growing in the block paving, moss spreading. No. That’d be too much, and unfair on the plants. In fact, even on the creeper and ivy. The latter, though, wouldn’t mind a bit following their nature.

“I’ll come with you,” Chloe told me, still smiling.

That, as they say, was a ‘no-brainer’.

It was spring, and as before, except with Chloe sometimes, I found the first signs as Thea showed. I made a point of visiting during the weeks she was blooming. There was, indeed, another sylph close by. Shy, being very young, but Thea had company at last.

“What’s your sister’s name?” I asked.

Thea giggled. “Our names are very long and very personal,” she glanced round and her sister appeared to be blushing. “We usually have a ‘use-name’, which may relate to our real names, or may not, so I am ‘Thea’ to you. Would you like to choose a name? Something suitable for a giant snowdrop?”

“May I? Really?” I thought for a moment. “Catherine means ‘pure’, I believe. It’s usually abbreviated to Cath or Kate. I have a friend called Kat.”

The two small figures huddled together for a few moments. They separated, and the shy one took one step forward and looked up, her face pink. In her high-pitched voice we could just make out her words. “Thank you, sir and ma’am. I like that. I shall be Cath to you.”

Important as the snowdrops were and are, other matters had to be dealt with. Supper with the Browns. Since our first meeting they’ve always been pleasant with me, but I’m always a little nervous; after all, their daughter is living with me...

But Daphne Brown is an excellent cook, and we enjoyed Lasagne, salad, and apple pie before retiring to the lounge with cups of tea. Chloe, as usual, insisted on doing the washing-up. I cleared my throat uncertainly.

Stan looked at me and grinned. “Go on, Burt. We won’t kill you.”

I sighed. “I’m ... I’m asking for your daughter’s hand.”

He chuckled. “Oh, I think we’ll insist you take all of her.”

I sighed again, this time with relief. “Thank you. We love each other, and want to be married fairly quickly.”

“She’s not...” Daphne hesitated.

“Oh, Chloe’s not pregnant. Not yet, anyway! That’s for the future.”

“How is your work? Can you afford a wife?” Stan’s voice wasn’t challenging, it was more as if he was going through the ritual of questioning his daughter’s fiancé.

“Actually I’m... we’re doing very well. Word has gone round and people seem happy to have their gardens flourishing. Mostly. I did have one chap refused to pay since he said I hadn’t done anything.”

“Oh? What will you do about him?”

I shrugged. “Ignore him, and refuse to go back.”

“That’s all?”

I looked at the couple, who had odd expressions. “There’s no point in arguing. Besides, I think Chloe and I will be... encouraging... his garden soon.”

“Encouraging?” Stan had his eyebrow raised.

“Oh, let’s just say that some plants are vigorous, and can be encouraged to be even more vigorous.”

They considered my words for a few minutes, then smiles spread across their faces. Stan cleared his throat and changed the subject. “Do you have a date for the wedding? Will it be in church?”

“Chloe thinks, and I agree, that a church wedding would be inappropriate. Hypocritical. Civil wedding, followed by a Wiccan ceremony.”

“Wicca?”

Chloe took that moment to enter the room. “It’s not about women in black pointed hats dancing around a fire. You’ve seen Burt at work. It’s about connecting with the natural world. Learning to find power to change things which are wrong.”

I continued when she paused. “The civil wedding is for friends and family who are not part of the Woodland Folk. The Wiccan one is for the Woodland Community and their friends.”

Stan raised an eyebrow. “Would we be counted as the first or the second?”

“Both, of course. Bearing in mind that the Woodland ceremony is likely to be skyclad.”

“Skyclad?” Stan sounded puzzled.

“He means naked,” Daphne inserted, smiling. “Is it a requirement for everyone?”

“Oh, anyone can dress if they prefer, but you’d feel like an outsider. No one will judge you either way.” I shrugged, “Chloe and I will be going along on Saturday. They usually have a bit of a party Saturday night. The big events are at the festivals, of course.”

“Perhaps we could come along?” That was Daphne, who was looking the question at her husband.

I looked at Chloe, who coloured a bit, but said, “The Woodland folk are ... quite uninhibited. They enjoy sex for fun. There’s no risk of pregnancy because they don’t, um, multiply, the way we do, and, of course, they don’t carry communicable diseases.”

There was a significant silence for a while. “You and Burt...?”

Chloe’s colour deepened, but she went on steadily, “Not yet, but we trust each other and, ‘when in Rome’ you know.”

Daphne and Stan looked at each other, then Stan said, “We’ll need to think about that.”

“You don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable with,” I put in. “Chloe and I haven’t done anything with the others, yet, anyway. But you need to be warned that you’ll be approached, almost certainly, and you may find couples intertwined here and there in discreet nooks. Regarding the approaches, you only need to smile and say ‘no thank you’.”


Chloe Brown:

The trip out to Padley late Saturday afternoon was in two cars. Mum and Dad drove separately, following us, and we parked by the top access in the gathering dusk. In the gloom it wasn’t easy to pick out the varying shades in the foliage, though the leaves of some trees were barely visible yet. Burt and I led the way carefully under the trees, taking our time and not rushing my parents. Burt had no trouble, in fact, and I was surprised how well I could see. When we reached the gathering, the activity was beginning, with hamadryads transforming, and that odd, slight glow apparent. So, we introduced Mum and Dad to Mother Clio and Father Quercus, and left them there. We didn’t get far before Burt was intercepted by that little blue-haired ball of enthusiasm, Phoebe. She didn’t speak but peered up at him wide-eyed, appeal in her expression. I laughed. “Go on, Burt. Have fun.” He looked at me and was apparently reassured by what he saw, because he took Phoebe’s hand and let her lead him away. I wasn’t alone long at all. A young oak dryad came to me as they left.

“Might I join you for a while?” he asked. “I’ve seen you here before, and you are very lovely. Call me ‘Sturdy’, if you like, or ‘Ισχυρός’*.”

*Iskyros. Strong, powerful, sturdy

I grinned at him. “I’ll stick with ‘Sturdy’. But yes, you may entertain me for a while.”


Burt:

I half expected to be approached by Phoebe, having had several accounts of her libidinous nature. But to be grabbed just about on arrival, before even the dancing started, that was surprising. I allowed myself to be led away, noticing as I left that Chloe was approached by a young oak dryad.

Phoebe, though a naiad, a water-spirit, is often described as a ‘sprite’, which conveys an accurate impression of mischievousness and liveliness. She surprised me by taking me not to one of the many moss-lined declivities around the gathering space, but rather down the slope to the river and a flat place just above river level, with a thick layer of fallen leaves.

“Master Druid,” she said with a winsome smile, “you may leave your clothes here, if you wish. No-one will touch them.” I can take a hint with the best. I stripped, and piled my clothes neatly out of the way. Phoebe watched with an almost predatory expression. “I wanted to take the first chance I got to be with you,” she went on, “I think you will be in great demand.”

“If you had not,” I grinned at her, “I intended to come and find you at some point. A little bird told me that you were an experience not to be missed.”

She pursed her lips, then grinned and closed the space between us. She rubbed against me, hard nipples very apparent. Okay ... I picked her up – she weighs just as little as you’d expect, looking at her – and laid her on the leaves before descending on her to kiss her. Despite her best efforts, she didn’t contrive to get my prick in her before I moved down to suckle on her nipples and eventually to taste her juices. She really did taste spicy. She orgasmed rather obviously, and I slid up between her wide-spread legs and plunged into her all the way. It was ... a very pleasant, enjoyable experience ... right up to a mutual orgasm. How to describe? Previously, I’d experienced being connected to the land, the woods, plants and creatures, but with Phoebe, I connected to the river. I was aware of the springs which fed the streams, which became Burbage Brook, which flowed to the Derwent. But I felt myself fading, I suppose, and had to drag myself back. Back to Phoebe, who I was entwined with.

Master Druid!” she gasped. “That never happened to me before.”

We lay together for some time, until we heard the first strains of music.

“We need to go to the Gathering, Master Druid.” We stood together and she took my hand. “Will you dance with me, Master?”

“I’m no dancer, Phoebe, but I’m happy to try.”


Chloe:

‘Sturdy’ held out a hand and, a little nervously, I took it. He led me away from the clearing to a space where a fallen log formed a seat. I sat, and he did so near me.

“I wanted to talk to you before the party started,” he began. “I’ve never spoken to a human before. I’ve seen them, of course, but I haven’t been part of a Gathering for long. Too young, you see. You humans, your life isn’t like ours, is it?”

This wasn’t too threatening. I could do this. “Very different. This is much better, believe me. I’m lucky since I never had to worry about where I was going to live, or what I was going to eat. Some people, well, I’d rather not talk about living on the streets. Living among concrete, asphalt, brick and glass. You know about cars and lorries, buses?”

“Yes. They pass by. Noisy. Smelly.”

“Very true. In town there are many of them. Too many.”

“Then why? Here, we have what we need...”

“Humans always want to control the world around them, rather than living with it.”

Our conversation went on, and he hadn’t even offered to kiss me before we heard music starting.

“Will you dance with me?” he asked, standing. “You can leave your clothes here, if you like.”

“Why yes! That would be lovely.” It was a little odd undressing in his presence. He just, I don’t know, willed his clothing away. I’m not a great dancer, but I am fit and have a good sense of rhythm, so it was easy to follow the stately movements of the others. I was happy to see my parents, equally nude, similarly partnered with woodland folk. Objectively, they’re in good shape. As we wove in and out of each other, we met and smiled at each other in passing. The dance ended, and a different one began, one in which partners changed. Burt joined in with Phoebe. At the end of that dance, we bowed to each other.

“Thank you,” said Sturdy, smiling. “I must not monopolise you, but I would love to spend more time with you in the future.”

His smile was infectious, and I had enjoyed the time with him. “I’d like that,” I told him.

When we parted I looked around for Burt, but just caught a glimpse of him leaving ... being led away, more accurately ... by a slight dryad, I thought a Willow. I saw Mum, and was considering speaking to her, but was beaten to it by Father Quercus. Then everyone was assembling for another dance.

“Excuse me, have you a partner for this dance?” I looked round and saw a handsome Beech dryad, silvery skinned, and russet-haired. “They call me Swift-tongue,” he went on with a smile.

“I would be happy to dance with you, Swift-tongue,” I smiled, “you probably know I am Chloe.”

“Indeed,” he smiled, extending an arm. “We are very happy to welcome a druid and his complement. You are a very special young human.”

I didn’t know how to respond to that except a blush I couldn’t help, and took his arm and followed him to our position. I’ve never studied dance, so I couldn’t say whether it was a pavane or a sarabande or whatever, only that it was something like what you’d see in a period drama. It was quite easy to follow, though, and not energetic (the energetic dances came later. They were a workout).

“So...” I had time and breath to chat, and that seemed to be acceptable. “Why Swift-tongue?”

He chuckled. “Initially, it was because I was too chatty and enthusiastic. Once I matured, though, I found my tongue had other uses than eating, drinking and talking. Perhaps you’d like a demonstration when the dance ends?”

“Perhaps I would,” I chuckled once the implication sank in. “Perhaps I would, indeed.”

Would this be the moment? As the dance ended, we bowed to each other, and left the clearing. Swift-tongue gave an excellent demonstration of worshipping my body, before demonstrating his tongue skills. Three spectacular orgasms, followed by a few moments of unconsciousness for me. As I woke, he brushed my lips with his. “Happy?”

“Very happy,” I answered. “Where did you learn to do that?”

“We were introduced to ... oral ... by Steve Baxenby. Not me, personally, you understand, but the idea of it. The female spirits loved it, and we learned. They say I’m good at it, that my tongue is long, and pointed, and very active. And I love to do it.”

“It is,” I laughed. “The music...”

“Yes,” he agreed, “I’ll let you return. But later, if you like...”

“We’ll see.” I was happy that he and Sturdy didn’t push or rush me, but I was beginning to think I would soon need someone. Where had Burt got to? Would I prefer him? I thought about that. No. I wanted to be a part of this.


Burt:

The experience with Phoebe was disturbing, to say the least. We joined the dancing, and after the first, I was partnered with various of the ladies – that’s a better way of saying ‘female woodland spirit’ or ‘female nymph’ or whatever. I kept glimpsing Chloe with various of the males ... okay, let’s say ‘gentlemen’, shall we? And, of course, I noticed her parents. They were obviously making some effort in fitting in, dancing with woodland folk, rather than each other. They appeared very fit, too. There was no doubt where Chloe got her beauty.

I found myself partnered by a slim Willow dryad, who announced that she was called Sally. None of the woodland folk are ugly, but she was pretty indeed. As that dance ended and we bowed to each other, she took my hand and led me a few yards to a discreet nook.

“Master Druid, it would please me to join with you...”

“That would be my privilege, Sally.” I lowered myself to the soft moss. Since she had my hand that meant that she was beside me, neat titties against my chest. But then she flung a leg over me and impaled herself.

“We’ve learned a lot, Master Druid,” she gasped, rocking her hips. “Since ... well, in the last few years ... we’ve been introduced to oral, and girl on top, oh, all sorts. Our males have learned, too, thank goodness. They used to climb on, always on top. We didn’t mind, really, it was still fun, but now ... ah! Uh ... oh...” she shuddered and I felt her pussy grasping on me. It didn’t take much of that to bring me to the brink and over it. Briefly, she lowered herself to rest on me, the pressure of her lissom body very pleasant, but then she pecked me on the lips and sat up. “Thank you, Master Druid! Thank you very much. I will remember this for long.”

I followed her back to the clearing, and met Chloe heading out, holding the hand of a young oak dryad. She cocked her head in query, but I just smiled and waved. I caught the eye of Mother Clio, and headed for her. “Would you like to dance with me, Mother?”

“It would be a pleasure, Master Druid.”


Chloe:

I made up my mind, and, looking around, saw Sturdy who was just parting with a pretty Holly dryad. I thought I recognised her, was it Berry? Anyway, I headed for him.

“Hello, Sturdy!”

“Mistress Chloe!” He dipped his head respectfully, which came as a little surprise.

“You did say you would like to spend more time with me, in the future. This is future. I think it would be good for me to have my first time with a dryad if it was his first time with a human.”

He chuckled. “I like that idea, Mistress.” He extended his arm, and led me away.

As we reached the edge of the clearing, we met Burt. I looked a question at him, but he just smiled and waved. I watched him, briefly, heading for Mother Clio, then turned away to walk with Sturdy. It’s a bit strange to me, but being naked, with other naked people, isn’t particularly rousing. Once you’re used to the idea, it’s just ... natural. So when we found an unoccupied dell and lay down together, I wasn’t really ready for sex despite Swift-tongue’s efforts earlier. Sturdy, though, was gentle and spent time kissing – all over, especially there. He wasn’t, perhaps, quite as accomplished as Swift-tongue, but plenty good enough to take me over a couple of times before entering my, by then, very receptive pussy. It was most satisfactory, but definitely not in the same league as Burt. We lay there in the aftermath, and he caressed and kissed me as I came down.

“Thank you, Mistress,” he sighed after a while. “That was ... amazing. I felt part of the land in a way I never knew before.” He paused. “Is that what you do for Master Druid?”

“I don’t really know, Sturdy. It felt very good, and I’d happily do it again, but I didn’t go any further than here.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.