Unholy Mission - Cover

Unholy Mission

Copyright© 2023 by Midsummerman

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Cecil Farner has his life set out for him, his parents deciding that he should 'take the cloth' and become a missionary through an obscure religious sect, despite him having no real faith in it at all. He is also tutored toward manhood by his ex-Governess privately, and soon learns that she and the religious order are inextricably linked. He finds that the order is run by the authority of some very domineering women, whose intention is to put him to good use overseas, but not as he'd thought.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When the transport finally reached Rangoon, Cecil found himself held back by Martha, along with all the other occupants of the secluded deck, while those passengers oblivious to the erotic nature of their private deck, the matriarchs there, giving curt smiles over the parapet at women still bearing the burden of pompous male oppression, those women returning the smiles with wistful thoughts as to why those smiling faces were all feminine and not one male countenance ... their cunts tingling at guessing the liberation ... and perhaps more, that prevailed amongst those women. Cecil’s clothing for the next step of the journey had been chosen for him by Martha of course, and his demure outfit was in stark contrast to the elegant regalia worn by her and every other woman there, though a dog collar and a book proclaiming the word of the Maker sported by him, allowed him some little dignity, though the outfit’s light cream colour would illuminate his servile position all the more ... the women of Rangoon would know the males were dominated.

If Cecil and some of the other kept male’s attire were not indicators enough to the women they’d be shamed before, the feminised Mirabelle’s awkward stance, made more obvious by the stringent demands of pace, placed on him ... her, by the haughty Agnes, would soon have any observing eyes know a male was parading as a woman. In a place where such a deception could be punishable by death, any sneering women would have been delighted to know that his balls were soon to be removed in a ritual thoroughly enjoyed by a feminine audience. Even haughtier would be the pompous and strutting stance of Madams Georgina Parker and Olivia Renfrew, who would lead the still gimp-masked males due to hang at the latter’s plantation. Hooded in rubber, hobbled in chains, and wearing baggy white outfits, the bulges of their erect cocks would show their pleasure in having women know they were convicts destined for the gallows ... and yearned for that ultimate display of their crushing submission.

Martha sneered with excitement at Cecil’s bland but noticeable presence, despite it not being as immediately apparent as the hapless Mirabelle’s or the males who’d be hanged for Madam Olivia’s erotic pleasure in dominance; though Rangoon was already a very cosmopolitan place, word would soon get passed back into the rural areas, that one of those troublesome missionaries was on the way ... and would need be dealt with. It mattered not a jot to Martha, as the venue for his disposal had already been arranged ... but he’d know constant hostility just the same. As the last of the formal passengers from other decks filed away to disappear into the interior or upon transports, Madam Olivia Renfrew had Cecil’s cock pulsed erect, and the cunts of Martha, Judith, and Madeline tingle with arousal as they took in the view of Rangoon, and their route to the primitive railway halt.

“I take it you’ll accept an invitation to my plantation, and along with Georgina here, see how males are used for both our pleasure...” She sneered wickedly at the two rubber hooded males, Judith and Madeline sighing with a sadistic pleasure in noting the bulges, not just at their crotches, but also where their mouths below the gimp-masks were ... gagged to know the penitence of silence, but both offering grunts as they took in the wistful glance of a woman who’d purchased them, just to see them hang ... both hoping they’d be allowed to masturbate for her, in thanks for being chosen to be snuffed at her whim, as she continued.

“ ... and others are taught by that pleasure, that the dominance of womanhood is the ultimate, and all males exist merely to provide service and pleasure to all women.” Martha sighed herself, aroused by the prospect and never tiring of seeing males suffer the ultimate dominance of womanhood, but she teased the novices just the same.

“Well young ladies, do you think we’ll have time, given our schedule?” Both Olivia and Georgina smirked as the two novices gasped and exclaimed their longing to witness males hanged for pleasure in a most unladylike fashion.

“Ohhh yes! ... yes please Madam Martha!”. The two stumbled out there words in a blind panic, fearful of missing such an erotic treat ... the cocks of the two condemned males bulging the material at their crotches with rigid erections at the enthusiasm of two mere girls in seeing them hanged by women, both nearly losing their seed with submissive lust at the delicious cruelty of the girls. Martha then confirmed her equal pleasure as she smiled at Georgina.

“Oh yes Olivia, we’ll be delighted to attend ... and I can’t wait to see Georgina noose them.” Cecil gasped at the sheer indifference of the women, in discussing their pleasure in the prospect of two male’s deaths whilst they stood before them ... though that spiteful callousness had him view their mocked predicament with a masochistic jealousy - and an erotic aura regarding his own vulnerability to these magnificently cruel women, which had him as erect as the two hooded males, and longing to masturbate at Martha’s feet. That erection boned as, with the other passengers being clear, the variety of pompously dominant women, began their embarkation, the grinning jodhpur clad stewardesses wishing them well as they left.

Cecil swallowed hard as they reached the gantry and were greeted by the haughty stewardess who’d had him sniff at her cunt and then nuzzle her tight backside in defeat as he surrendered his seed to her, between the calves of her tall boots in a divinely erotic humiliation he’d not forget. She gave him a special sneer as he left ... having been made aware of the fate that he was yet unaware of, by the prim and spiteful novices.

“I do hope you’ll remember me on the rest of your journey ... especially when you reach the end of it...” She stroked him with her crop as he passed, her sneer more acute than ever as she posed, dominant, in her tight short jacket, her lush camel-toe expressed wonderfully through the tight fabric of her crotch, showing her excited arousal at knowing the reason she’d not see him again.

“ ... it was such a pleasure humiliating you like that ... so good to know these ladies will see you get more of just what you deserve before you get there.” He was bumbled down the gantry by an equally sneering Martha, the cynical laughter of the stewardess and her booted colleagues ringing in his ears as he pondered why her interest in his destination, Martha and the novice’s cunts now riper than ever as they prepared to have his weakness shown to the local male-opressed female inhabitants, the humid air of the port having those cunts sweat and moisten lustily in the western garments they wore ... the cocks of the submissive males in the entourage, matching that arousal as they faced their first parading in an eastern land.

Eager women, temporarily free of their masculine oppressors as they visited the port on errands or duties, grinned and leered jealously at the pomp of the Western women as they expressed their obvious command over the ‘masculine’ individuals who accompanied them ... a step or two behind, and so obviously under the control of the proud women. Olivia, a regular visitor due to her plantation ownership, grinned at some of the more mature sarong wearing women, whose smiles were reciprocal. These women had learned to schedule the arrival of certain select vessels with their need to be at the port, having learned of the interesting traffic which added a thrill to their otherwise demure lives ... and some had taken it a step further.

Olivia grinned and nodded to one of the other women who’d paraded her male like a dog when on board, as two particularly strict and mature looking women in tight sarongs, their nipples poking excitedly through the material, offered a sneering younger girl toward the woman; a pretty and shapely, but spiteful looking creature, dressed in a dark sarong which expressed curves which were more prominent than the norm for those women, aimed her sneer at the quaking male, who gave his Mistress a look of sheer bewilderment as he was ushered toward the mature and grinning women. As Cecil looked on with enquiring eyes, Martha explained the situation with a pleased sneer of her own.

““That’s one male who’s learned his fate already ... exchanged for the girl who’ll be educated in the ways of a dominatrix in England...” Cecil gasped as the two women cuffed the submissive male’s wrists together to let him know in no uncertain terms that they were to dominate him, their haughty looks up and down him, interspersed with broken English.

“Whip! ... Oh yes, whip!” The seductive girl laughed at him as the two mature women wrested their western male prize away to know the taste of that whip ... and eastern cunt and anus. Olivia smirked as the buxom girl accompanied the woman now free of her dog, and Martha continued her story, bringing Cecil’s cock up hard.

“As you can see, she’s not entirely native ... the man who fathered her was a Westerner who sought easy sex amongst women he thought naive in his arrogant fashion ... he soon found out who was naive, was dominated, and once he’d sired his Eastern mistress, he was dealt with appropriately by the women ... executed once he’d provided the only service required of him...” She grinned with contentment, as Cecil’s cock bulged in a reverence for the busty and spiteful looking young woman, bearing testament to seed delivered in lust by a male who’d paid the ultimate price for that erotic privilege. The sultry bitch sneered at him on joining the entourage with the very appreciative dog woman, as Martha continued whilst leading him through the gathering crowds of leering native women.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.