Unholy Mission - Cover

Unholy Mission

Copyright© 2023 by Midsummerman

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Cecil Farner has his life set out for him, his parents deciding that he should 'take the cloth' and become a missionary through an obscure religious sect, despite him having no real faith in it at all. He is also tutored toward manhood by his ex-Governess privately, and soon learns that she and the religious order are inextricably linked. He finds that the order is run by the authority of some very domineering women, whose intention is to put him to good use overseas, but not as he'd thought.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Cecil now knew the full consequences of his weakness before dominant womanhood, or so he thought, as with his eyes still tearful and with his buttocks still glowing with the freshness of his whippings, he was led out into the sunlit deck to be exposed for the shameful defeat that weakness to women had led him to, through his own perverted passion. His cock boned rigid at the lushly humiliating exposure as Martha and the girls took turns in proudly leading him on all fours up the lengths of the secluded deck area - secluded from the general passengers, but frequented by so many other haughty matriarch’s, some with equally subservient males - the deck now alive with women now free from the restraints of Victorian England and its prudish ideals, and keenly aroused at sampling males put in their rightful place.

Of course, Cecil had been naked before women before, but had never been outed and seen for his submission to women so publicly, and the thrill of that exposure combined with the instruments and marks of submission he’d been adorned with, kept his erection rigid on it being made publicly known at just how dominated he was. The proud strut of Martha, Judith, Madeline, and the more senior Edna, also illustrated to other delighted women that he was subservient to ALL women, regardless of age, something which Judith and Madeline felt in particular, as they showed their mastery of him with the leash, thrilling them as equally as he as they demonstrated their spiteful bitchiness in controlling him with their whips.

Cecil’s eyes were treated to other males in submission, some fully clothed and simply walking behind their wives or mistresses with head bowed, some attached by the wrist, to the wrist of their feminine owners as the walked in obedience behind them, their submission subtle but that crushing defeat to feminine superiority, damningly evident just the same - those males having shown a pompous arrogance earlier in the journey to the ship, now deservedly laughed at by women who’d noted that feigned misogyny, as their true place under the commanding heel of womanhood was revealed. Other males similarly attired, were made to greet each new woman coming their way, by kissing their feet, their erections no doubt potently rigid as their lips graced the boots of women they’d never seen before, in total subservience.

There were also extremes such as his, where males were shown no element of dignity whatsoever in their reduction to the sex slaves of their vindictive female owners, some incurring an element of jealousy in him at their reduction. He gasped through his gag in sexual wonderment on seeing several males dressed in dog outfits, on all fours as per him, and led between scornfully laughing women as their anal plugs waved doggy-like tales, their otherwise naked bodies displaying ludicrously spotted upper body sleeves, and comical dog’s head masks with floppy ears completing their utter humiliation.

Others were simply naked and harnessed, the leather strapping emphasising their enslavement, and rubber hooded to erase their personality and identity ... some with their cocks imprisoned in tightly confining metallic devices, their ringed and exposed balls seemingly emphasising the lusting to spurt which they were denied. Their female owners quick to point out to other smiling and pleased women, the spiteful benefits of their denial, the control of their masturbation keeping them keen to perform oral sex and other carnal duties in the hope for that allowance.

Both Martha and Edna grinned with satisfaction at noting his wide eyed appreciation of defeated and humiliated masculinity, and at the eagerness of the novices at those delicious sights on their first taste of journeys that the two older women were seasoned to. Martha smirked wickedly as the sound of cynical and belittling laughter drew their attentions to a group of women ahead.

“Here’s something special for you young ladies to see...” Her eyes then turning to Cecil with a sneer.

“ ... and you of course ... a humiliation of a most exquisite kind.” Cecil dribbled through his gag and gave a puzzled look on seeing that the group ahead appeared to be entirely feminine, though the laughter was aimed at one of them in particular, one that was obviously under the control of a sneering senior matriarch, who had her curtsey at the approach of every woman, incurring sneers and laughter from them. Cecil’s cock boned with a lusty jealousy as he saw the woman laughed at had the look of a pantomime dame, the gaudy make-up and blonde wig with its loopy curls feebly disguising what was now obviously a male ... feminised and blushing with the cutting humiliation of being shown as a woman. The matriarch smiled with satisfaction as Judith and Madeline gasped with delight and laughed hysterically at the male, flicking the backside of the male incarcerated in the tight crinoline dress which had him step awkwardly.

“Curtsey girl! ... curtsey graciously, or you’ll not be allowed that pretty new dress you’ve been promised!” As the male bent and gasped awkwardly, Cecil could see that behind the blushing and bemused look of the sissified male, was a perverse pleasure in his hearing the sound of that scathing feminine laughter, the frilly skirts no doubt cloaking a pulsing and rigid cock which lusted to pulse out its semen in an orgasm blissfully achieved at knowing utter humiliation. The laughter of those women at his reduction to something unheard of and completely taboo in Victorian times, echoed the cutting fact that he was not just owned, but totally controlled by the extreme whims of a dominant woman.

As Martha and Edna applauded and gave sneering laughter themselves at the pathetic and feminised male, the equally senior matriarch saw the excitement in the eyes of the gagged Cecil, his cock in a perpetual aching rigidity at a humiliation the male could never live down if made common knowledge by a vindictive mistress, her power over him was absolute. As Judith and Madeline achieved a lusty arousal in sexual wonderment, on casting their spitefully scornful laughter upon the male in a situation they’d never seen before but found exquisitely erotic, that woman in absolute power over him, turned to Cecil’s maturer owners, and increased the feminised male’s humiliation.

“He used to be such a pompous and misogynistic male, upright and dignified to those knowing him outwardly ... a chauvinistic pillar of the community...” She gave him a smart stroke of her whip, a stern sneer creasing her face.

“Weren’t you Mirabelle!” The male squeaked out his reply as he continued to bow and curtsey in his frilly and shiny pink satin outfit, amid the now raucous laughter of scornful womanhood.

“Yes Madam Agnes!” The depth of his voice, though he tried to disguise it, only emphasised that this was a male, cloaked by the imposed and humiliating garb of femininity, bringing more cynical laughter from the goading audience of women, as the stern matriarch continued.

“His wife had been longing to be liberated from his overbearing and dictatorial manner, when one of her maids covertly witnessed him sniffing used underwear from a linen basket in the early hours. On the first occasion the girl just alerted another maid, and unseen, the two were both shocked and thrilled to see him kneel and masturbate as he sampled the soiled items from the women of the household...” She sneered at the feminised male as he blushed red beneath his powdered face, emulating the ruby lipstick he’d been adorned with.

“ ... and you found the feel of the material as irresistible as the varied whiffs of cunt, didn’t you Mirabelle!” The feminised male squeaked out his response in a pathetic vocal tone which was demanded from his mistress at all times.

“Yes ... yes Madam Agnes...” She smirked with satisfaction as he continued to curtsey before a gathering flock of laughing and goading women. each as thoroughly excited sexually as they were amused, at seeing a male exposed for his perversion in emulating the superior sex, Agnes then continuing his humiliation.

“ ... such was his arrogant and dictatorial manner with all female members of the household, some girls, especially the slender ones, being dismissed for trivial reasons and conveniently replaced with plumper, larger girls, that the maids were shy of divulging their secret to begin with. But their vindictive nature toward him began to outweigh their fears when those late night disturbances took on a step more than just sniffing gussets!...” Cecil’s cock ached to come, at the equally vindictive tones of the Matriarch as she took such spiteful pleasure in humiliating the already shamed male further, before an equally pleased audience of dominant women.

“He’d strop his erection as he sniffed, then slip on the plumper girls underwear...” She sneered at him in triumph as he cowered before other women in a curtsey which echoed his crushing submission to all femininity.

“You couldn’t resist trying on those maid’s outfits ... could you!” The laughter of the women grew more intense, their contempt within that laughter reducing the feminised male to an exquisite level of humiliation as he responded in as delicate a time as he could muster.

“No, Madam Agnes ... I ... I couldn’t resist it...” She allowed that contemptuous laughter to ring out, Cecil’s boning cock now dribbling a sticky thread of pre-cum, before beginning to deliver her coup-de-grace.

“The maids now found it irresistible to report the sordid matter to the housekeeper, who not was only on very good personal terms with the mistress of the house, and was also patently aware of her desires to be rid of her arrogant husband, but was also very worldly and in enjoyment of her unmarried status when beyond the household ... aware of myself, and my pleasures!” Her mature cunt tingled, as did those of Martha, Edna, and every woman within earshot, as they guessed at the thoroughly erotic outcome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.