Tonight's the Night - Cover

Tonight's the Night

by Kat Sakaro

Copyright© 2023 by Kat Sakaro

BDSM Sex Story: Just a quick few pages of my first fet encounter. Obviously dressed up to be more of a fantasy encounter, but there is truth in the fantasy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   BBW   Big Breasts   .

Tonight, is the night, I can feel it. He sent me a sensual red dress and heels to wear. In his note he said to wear only what he sent to me. But I’m getting ahead of myself. My name is Katy, and tonight I think Michael, my Dom, is going to claim me officially and fully as his submissive.

As I said my name is Katy, I’m not your perfect model, I’m just a regular everyday girl, who enjoys video games, streaming, porn, and sex. I’m 35 years old, with a well-rounded body, and by that, I mean BBW type body. 46G tits, a not too big a waist, enough body to hold onto and not be afraid I might break. I can take a hug, give a hug, and cuddle with the best of them. My hair is naturally brown, but right now it is a fading cotton candy pink and hazel green eyes.

It started two years ago. I had rejoined the fetish site I was on (Fet) after my move, I had to update where I was, my fetishes etc. They were mostly the standard, bites, spanks, marking, and no watersports, scat, blood etc. you know, the usual. I was settling back in to streaming games again, some artwork some days. Unfortunately, during the move, I lost some of my fans since it took over a month to get things going again, not that I had that many to begin with. I was basically starting over.

A few days went by as I checked my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Fet. As I browsed all the sites, a bit brain-dead and just filling in the time. I was about to get offline when I noticed Fet had a notification for me, someone sent a private message. It was Michael, well I’ll know him to be Michael eventually, but his handle was ‘kitteh_lover’ and was in the same city area I opened his message. He was surprisingly upfront about his conditions and situation in the message, and his profile showed even more about him. I read thru his profile, he only had a couple of pictures, the obligatory dick pic, and a more recent picture of his face, and a full body shot.

He was handsome, full beard, dark brown hair, I couldn’t tell at the time, but he has hazel eyes. He was also a big guy, unfortunately riddled with illness after illness. Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, and ED, just to name a few. He was all up front about his illnesses he wanted potential playmates to know what they were getting into, and he was also looking for something more than just sexual playmates.

I on the other hand was just looking for friendship, maybe friends with benefits kind of deal, but little did we know what we would be in for over the years to come.

First Contact
From: Kitteh_lover
To: NerdGurl

Hi there, I noticed you were just coming back to Fet, so I figured I’d say hello as you are also in the same city as I am. I live south of the main highway by the way. I looked thru your profile and found we have some of the same likes and fetishes. But before I go any further, I should let you know that I have chronic illnesses that limit my ability for both non-sexual and sexual play. Read my profile for more info. But here I am, I’m 38, brown hair, hazel eyes. Love video games, and tabletop games as well, mostly Pathfinder and D&D. I like sci-fi as well, fantasy and a guilty pleasure it feels like, Pokémon. So here I am, an open book, letting you know upfront what you’ll be getting into with my broken body.


As I read his message, I could feel how honest and open he was. He didn’t want the other to think one thing but turn out it’s another by being up front about himself. I decided to answer, what’s the worst that can happen? We don’t click and move along, but we did click, I was smitten, but I held that back we were just talking, a little sexting as well. He may have told me he’s submissive, but he’s more dominant with me. I’m a true switch and I was feeling so submissive towards him, it felt natural.

It’s been a few days and I gave him my phone number, stupid of me? Maybe, but it worked out in the end as you’ll see. We were sexting some, he was getting dominating but holding back some, until he said something in the text that made me just melt. ‘My kitty’. I probably should have mentioned I have a fursona, a kitty cat, I don’t know why I told him about it, maybe because I felt safe with him. He said those two words and I melted in my chair as we sexted. It was only once that session, I wasn’t sure if he was teasing me, or what. All I know is I felt it deep inside of me.

A couple of weeks have gone by, and we are teasing, talking, sexting almost daily now. He wishes he could come to see me, since we are in the same area. I keep saying I’ll think about it, I was teasing him but not sure if he picked that up through text. I probably also should mention that I’m engaged, no I’m not having an affair, we just have an open relationship and Michael knows about it. We have a few rules and my fiancé sleeps during the day and works in the afternoon/evening time, so I must plan around that.

Finally, I set a date for us to play, aka sex. Some think sex is just fucking, it’s a lot more than that. He asked me to edge for the week and take a picture each day to post onto Fet, a countdown of some kind. I was horny to begin with but not being able to cum and just edge all week was almost torture, I almost came a few times, but I held out for him.

Finally, the day had come, I was nervous, I am always nervous when I meet new playmates. When he came to the door the butterflies in my stomach felt like a hurricane. He smiled when I opened the door, we said our greetings and I lead him right to my bedroom, I lived with roommates, so my bedroom was my living room as well for entertaining guests. As soon as the door was closed, he pulled me to him and turned me around and kissed me passionately. I could feel the urge he had in that one kiss. He held me to him, his hand in my hair keeping me there in his kiss. We broke the kiss, and he ordered me to strip. Before he came over, he was tentatively giving me orders, like the edging and pics this week, and extra pics just for him. Now he wasn’t afraid to give me orders, and I was willing to follow them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.