Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I lay in bed, my mind whirling. I couldn’t fall asleep. This morning, it had all came to a collision with Charles Swartzenburg.

A literal collision.

He rammed his cloaked car into mine and nearly killed me and my mother as we were heading to Sunday Service. I had managed to overpower him, though. I had my hand on the gun he meant to kill me with. I had it pointed right at his head. I just had to pull the trigger, and he would be dead. His soul cast down into Hell for consorting with demons.

I glanced at Susannah sleeping beside me in our bed in Sable Newport’s mansion. Well, her father’s mansion, but since he was her slave, it was hers. It was one of the guest rooms. The nicest. A comfortable bed. Feather pillows. My loving half-sister and secret wife snuggled up against me. I should be able to sleep.

But I replayed that moment over and over in my mind.

I should have killed Charles instead of letting him be arrested. He had demonic powers. I don’t know why the cultist bimbos he recruited had abandoned him nor why his possessed mother hadn’t been there, but I had my chance. I didn’t take it.

I told everyone it was because of the people filming it. The crash drew attention. It was on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the news. I could have spun it as self-defense, probably. He had attacked me unprovoked. He was a murderer on the run from the police.

Just one squeeze of the trigger.

It was Susannah who stopped me. I couldn’t bring myself to do what was necessary because of her. I didn’t want her to see that. I loved her. I never thought I would fall in love with her. I thought I would use her. My disguise as a loving husband and moral man who was solving the world’s problems.

She wormed into my heart, though. She was too innocent for this.

Nisha, my busty and dusky-skinned thought form straddled my waist. I was the only one who could see her. Interact with her. Susannah thought she was an angel, the same one Moira had impersonated to trick Susannah into thinking this was all God’s plan.

I supposed in a way it was. I was fighting the demonic forces who ruled this world, but not because I was a righteous man. I wasn’t. I wanted power. I hungered for it, but I also wanted to improve the world with that power.

Noblesse oblige. A concept that royalty and nobility were supposed to follow. As Uncle Ben put it, “With great power comes great responsibility.” There was no stopping power from accumulating. Like gravity, the more power was in one man, the more power was drawn to him and concentrated around him. Wealth, population, and even stars all followed this same basic rule.

So men with power owed it to the powerless to be selfless and improve their lives. Not to use them as pawns to increase wealth and power. To wage wars and sacrifice vast amounts of people to their demonic lords.

I would break it all. Charles was the first challenger. A scion of one of the old and powerful families. Demon worshipers for thousands of years. I should have killed him. I stared up at Nisha, her face full of comfort. Her pussy rubbed on my cock.

She wasn’t real and yet she was. She was a projection of my mind, but she also was a spirit I had created with my own intellect. She could see things I couldn’t. Understand things that were beyond the scope of my knowledge.

She was my guide. My adviser. My truest confident. She could never betray me on purpose or by accident. She could never lead me astray. My will was hers.

She slid her pussy up and up my cock. She found the tip of my cock. I loved the way her cunt rubbed into the crown of my cock. She plunged her pussy down my dick. I groaned. She felt so real to me. Hot and wet and silky. Her hands stroked across my chest, her fingers warm.

“It was a mistake not to kill him,” I said. “Wasn’t it?”

“Perhaps,” she said, squeezing her cunt down around my dick. She wiggled her hips from side to side. Pleasure rushed down my dick to my nuts. “We’ll have to see. Acts of mercy on an enemy can have a proud impact. He is also incarcerated. Besides the evidence for his murder of Jenny Lamb, there is his attempted murder of you and your mother while fleeing from the police. He will not easily escape justice no matter his connections. Especially if we control the judge.”

“He has his demonic powers,” I said.

“His power base abandoned him.”

“The women who ran from the car. And the others that never even showed up. All their cars were missing from his house.” They had slipped out using magic, hiding from the drone surveillance my detective had running. “Why?”

“They were not his,” said Nisha, her pussy sliding slowly up my cock. “They would have been initiated into the Mysteries of Ashtaroth.”

The demon who possessed his mother after Moira ... After Moira murdered the woman to cast the memory wipe spell and hide Mrs. Augustine’s decades of swinging. It wouldn’t do for the good preacher’s wife and mother of my own bride to have her sexual deviancy revealed. I didn’t like sacrificing a woman to do it.

That was the same demonic powers that the elites used. It worried me that Moira used them, but they were also necessary. If I kept my hands clean, would that make the difference? I didn’t know.

“So why did Ashtaroth abandon him?” I asked.

Nisha sank down my cock, her pussy tight and hot. “She was watching the entire situation. She wanted to see if he could do it on his own. He failed her, she will find another pawn to use. It was a mistake for him to allow the demon to possess his mother’s body. He was not strong enough to control her.”

“So who will she seek out next?”

Nisha shrugged. “I’m not sure.”

“We have to find her,” I growled, my left hand cupping her breast, my right pinned by Susannah sleeping beside me.

“Yes, we do. She’ll be building her followers. The Mysteries of Ashtaroth will seek more young women to bring into the fold and a man to be her priest.”

“Great. Where?”

“She will keep this underground and recruit women in places of sex and drugs. Party girls, many of who already dabble in the occult through obsessing over horoscopes, seeing psychics, and playing with Ouija boards. They will be open to being manipulated by her. The orgies will feel them with the same high that their drugs do. They will be easy to corrupt.”

“Fuck,” I muttered. “And Charles. He still has power. What can he do in jail?”

“He might be corrupting individuals in the system. Prison guards or other prisoners. It’s hard to say how much favor he has lost with Molech, his demonic sponsor. His powers will be less effective on men. Molech’s priests focus on dominating women. Wet and willing women is one of the gifts that Molech rewards his followers with.”

“Got it,” I said as Nisha slid back up my cock.

Susannah stirred beside me. “Mmm, who’re you talking to?”

“Nisha,” I said as I enjoyed the thought form’s pussy working up and down my cock. My tulpa squeezed her snatch around my dick. It was an incredible rush to have her riding me like that. “What is she doing to you?” asked Susannah.

“Riding my cock,” I groaned, savoring that hot pussy working up and down me.

“An angel?” Susannah reached out to touch Nisha, but her hand passed through my thought form. “I don’t feel her.”

“Only I can without her manifesting fully,” I groaned, that hot pussy working up and down me. “And she can only do that at the Lord’s command.”

“Mmm, and she’s riding your cock?” A naughty smile spread on my sister-wife’s lips. She rose. “Two of us can do that.”

I groaned as Susannah straddled me, too, her body merging with Nisha’s. It was like seeing two character models in a video game clipping together. Susannah grabbed my real dick, not the mental projection that was in Nisha’s pussy. My wife pressed me into her trimmed bush. Her curls tickled my crown. I loved that.

She pressed me against her wet folds and plunged down my dick.

“Fuck,” I groaned, having two hot pussies around my dick. I couldn’t believe how great that felt. It was just an amazing moment to have them both straddling me. My face twisted in delight. “That’s so good! Damn!”

My wife winked at me. Nisha did the same, their bodies overlapping.

Susannah slid up me. Nisha followed suit. I groaned as the two pussies rubbed at my cock. They weren’t in sync. Susannah plunged back down my dick before Nisha reached the pinnacle. I groaned at the two silky snatches massaging me.

It was incredible.

My hands balled up into fists as the pair of them rode me. They worked their cunts up and down my dick. They teased me with their snatches. I loved how great they felt as they rode up and down me. They both wiggled their hips, stirring their twats around me.

“Fuck,” I moaned.

“Oh, yes, yes, just let us ride you,” moaned Susannah. “Your angel and your wife.”

“Such a deluded slut,” groaned Nisha. “But so pure. Oh, her heart burns with love for you. I can feel it!”

Nisha’s cunt clamped down hard on my cock. I loved the feel of her silky snatch as she worked up and down me faster than Susannah did. The twin massages sent rapture rippling down my shaft and through my body. I growled in delight.

It was heaven to have my thought form and wife riding my cock. I loved it so much. The pleasure rippled through me as their two pussies massaged my cock at the same time. Their silky massages overlapped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.