Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

“Derrick, sit in that chair,” I said, pointing to the stud. He rose, his lips dripping in his new wife’s pussy cream. The others were watching. “Britney, sit on his lap. I have to pop her cherry and bless her womb.”

“Of course, Prophet,” Derrick said.

“She is your wife, but when you’re in here, you are to share her with all men. And women.” I smiled. “There is no sin here. But even out there, in the world, she has to submit to me.”

“She will,” Derrick said as he sat, his cock bulging in his jeans.

His new bride sat on him, her round boobs quivering. She stared at my cock, her eyes wild. I pulled off my polo, smiling at her. She quivered in delight as I stared at her. She was a sexy thing. I had to fuck her.

“Spread your wife’s legs,” I said. I glanced at the others. “Wives, suck your men’s dicks. Learn to fellate them.”

“Yes, Prophet,” the nubile brides said, the young men grinning.

Derrick spread his wife’s legs, her thick, blonde bush dripping with her excitement. Her husband had devoured her. I grinned and leaned over her. She gasped as I pressed into her bush. I kissed her as she sat on her husband’s lap, my cock nuzzling into her bush.

I found the wet folds of her pussy. I pushed against her. She groaned into my lips as I thrust. I hit her hymen. She whimpered into my lips as her cherry stretched for a moment before popping. I slammed into her virgin pussy.

I savored cuckolding her new husband by taking her innocence.

She wrapped her legs around me, squirming on her husband’s lap. Our tongues danced together as I savored being in her silky snatch. She had such a tight one. I groaned at the delight of being in her. she worked her lips on mine.

I drew back my cock. I loved the way she held me. It was such a great sensation to feel her massaging me like that. I pulled out of her snatch. She whimpered in delight as I slammed back into her pussy, pressing her down on her husband’s lap.

I fucked her.

I pounded her with hard strokes.

She whimpered into my lips as I made out with her with all that I had. I slammed my dick into her cunt, reveling in the way she squeezed down on me. It was just a rush to be in her. To pound her as she sat on her husband’s lap.

“Prophet Zach, enjoy my wife,” Derrick said.

I broke the kiss with his wife and said, “I am! You’re going to love her pussy! When I’m done with her, enjoy her. She’s your wife!”

“Yes, Prophet!” he groaned as I thrust away at his wife.

I plunged to the hilt in her snatch. I fucked her with all that I had. It was just a delight to be in her. I fucked her hard and fast. She stroked her hands down my back, her fingernails scratching at me. She whimpered in delight.

“Oh, Derrick,” she gasped. “The Prophet feels so good in me. He feels just so amazing in me! In my ... my...”

“Pussy!” I growled.

“In my pussy!” she moaned as I thrust away at her.

I fucked her with all that I had. I pounded her with such passion, enjoying every second of her pussy around me. She held me tight with her amazing cunt. I pounded her with such passion. She squeezed down on me. I loved that.

I savored that.

She held me with her twat. I plunged into her with so much force. I groaned with every thrust into her cunt. I loved every last second of her pussy. She clenched down on me. I savored the heat of her snatch.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned, burying into her twat. “I’m going to bless you with my cum!”

“Bless my wife, Preacher!” the young man groaned.

“Bless me!” she whimpered, her twat clamping down on me.

She felt so good on my cock. I loved how she held me tight. I rushed toward my orgasm. I would have an amazing climax. She would cum so hard on me. I couldn’t wait for it. I thrust away at her. I plunged into her pussy again and again.

She squeezed her pussy down around me. She had such a delicious cunt. Deflowered. I was the first dick to plunder her. I loved it. I savored every last second of that treat. It was just so delicious to have her massaging me.

“Oh, yes!” I groaned. “That’s so good. That’s amazing!”

“I’m getting so close, Prophet!” she whimpered, her pussy holding me tight. “Oh, yes, yes, I’m getting so close to bursting!”

“Good,” I groaned, burying into her twat. I slammed into her snatch. Her pussy went wild around my dick. “Damn!”

“Prophet!”

She bucked on her husband’s lap as I thrust away at her convulsing pussy. I loved every last second of fucking her. I savored every moment of burying my dick into her pussy. She had such a wonderful cunt. It was just a pure joy to be in her.

She whimpered, her pussy squeezing down on me. I savored this delight. I reveled in her cunt massaging me. I groaned, heading toward my orgasm. Toward that big burst of delight. I plowed to the hilt in her.

“That’s so good,” she moaned as I buried into her. “Prophet, bless me womb!”

I erupted.

“Yes!” I growled as I blessed her snatch.

I flooded my newest worshiper with my cunt. I filled her up with all my jizz. The heat rushed through me. Stars danced before me as I enjoyed this delight. It was so good to have all that ecstasy sweeping through me.

I groaned out in joy as her pussy suckled at me. She nursed with all her might on my cock. I grunted as I spurted more and more of my cum into her pussy. She whimpered beneath me, suckling on me.

“Oh, Prophet!” she whimpered as she milked me dry.

“Take your wife, Derrick,” I panted, feeling so good after cuckolding her. “Take her hard.”

“Yes, Prophet,” he groaned.

I pulled out of her and glanced over at the guys dumping their loads down their wives’ throats. I noticed another cutie with her rump wiggling at me as she drank her husband’s load. It was Rosalita. The hot-ass Hispanic beauty.

“I shall bless your wife’s asshole,” I said, moving up to Brent.

“Yes, Prophet,” he panted as his wife kept suckling on his dick. She popped her mouth off and glanced back at me. “Yes, Lord, please, fuck my asshole.”

I grinned at her and dropped to my knees behind her. I pressed my cock into her butt-crack lubed with Britney’s pussy juices. Rosalita bent over as I slid my dick up to her asshole. I nuzzled right against her puckered backdoor and thrust.

“Prophet,” she moaned as she took her husband’s hands. He stared down at her. “Oh, Prophet, that’s so good. I ... I ... Yes!”

Her asshole surrendered to my cock. I popped into her velvety bowels. I loved being in her backdoor. She felt fantastic around me. I growled as I sank deeper and deeper into her anal sheath. She shuddered as I bottomed out in her.

She squeezed her bowels down around me. She enjoyed the thickness of my cock. It was a fabulous rush to be in her. I drew back my dick. She moaned in delight her asshole clamping down on me. I thrust back into her.

I fucked to the hilt in her snatch. I loved being in her asshole. She held me with that velvety delight. I grinned and pumped away at her. My hands slid around her and found her round breasts. She whimpered in delight.

“Prophet!” she gasped as I plundered her asshole. My crotch smacked over and over into her butt-cheeks. “Oh, yes, yes, Prophet!”

“I know,” I groaned, hammering her anal sheath. “Just enjoy.”

“I am!” she moaned, her face twisting in delight. “Oh, wow. That’s so good. That’s just incredible!”

I grinned at her. I fucked into her with all that I had. She felt so good around my dick. I loved how she held me tight. I pounded her with force. She whimpered in delight as I fucked her faster and harder. She trembled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.