Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Charles Swartzenburg II

My life faded from me.

The dark grasp of Moloch reached out of the Abyss to grab me. To seize me and drag me down into Sheol. I would spend an eternity in punishment for failing to create any power on this world. I would scream in agony for all time.

I would not let that happen.

I had to leave. I had to heal my body. I needed a sacrifice.

A life for a life.

I reached out to the nearest guard who had sold me his soul. He had pledged himself to me. He could die, not me. He would serve me in Sheol once I had power. I would reward him in the next life. I would uphold our bond.

I felt who it was. Wayne. A young man who wanted women and wealth. He would have them in hell. I would recruit a cult. I would steal those women that were supposed to mine from Ashtaroth. I would liberate my mother and free her from the grip of that damned demon.

I stole Wayne’s life.

The warmth flooded into me. It sustained me. The grip of Moloch retreated. The grave pulled away. I heard a gasp. A man collapsed. Wayne died while I lived. I couldn’t maintain consciousness any longer. I sank into the black.

And knew I would awaken again.


Judge Alyta Bittal

“What do you mean he’s alive?” demanded my Mistress.

I had come straight here after I learned his fate. With the “attack,” court was disrupted. I rescheduled the rest of my business as they dealt with it. I kept in touch with the doctors. I was shocked to learn it.

“He survived,” I said. “He was stabbed twenty-seven times. His liver, pancreas, stomach, a kidney, and his right lung were all punctured. Three major arteries were severed. He should have been dead, but the doctors saved him. They’re saying it’s a miracle.”

CRACK!

“A miracle?” demanded Mistress Sable, my ass burning from the wooden paddle. She hit me hard.

“There’s more,” I whimpered at the heat. “A guard, twenty-five. Wayne Baker. He collapsed during the attack. He was nowhere near the men. In another room. He had a heart attack and died at the exact moment that Charles was on the ground bleeding to death.”

CRACK!

“That’s nonsense!” snarled Sable.

CRACK!

“Your thug was supposed to murder him!”

CRACK!

“He did, Mistress,” I sobbed, my ass burning hot. “He should be dead. No man could survive that much bloodloss. It wasn’t natural!”

CRACK!

“He died at the exact moment Charles was bleeding out?” Mistress Moira asked. She and my Master watched. They had come home from school just as I arrived. It had been a zoo. They must have heard the chaotic reports. “You’re certain?”

“I am! I’m a judge.”

CRACK!

“You’re a worthless slut who failed your Master!” Mistress hissed.

CRACK!

I howled in pain, my ass burning. “I’m sorry, Master!” I stared up at him, tears blurring my eyes. “I’ll do better! I promise.”

“Hold,” said Master, raising his hand. “Moira?”

“I will need to see the body and double-check, but...” Moira shook her head. “Twenty-five? Did he have any health problems?”

“N-no,” I sobbed, tears spilling down my cheeks. “I got the autopsy results before coming over. No sign of heart damage. No blood clots. No plaque build-up. There is no reason his heart should have stopped, but it did.”

“If he sold his soul to Charles, then Charles would have stolen his life force to sustain his body beyond what it could take. So long as he has one soul in his ownership, he can do this. It’ll take more than a blade to kill him.”

“Soulbinding?” asked Master. He glanced to his side. “A guard? I think we must assume he’s compromised all the guards. None of them are under our power.”

“None,” said Moira.

“So he’s setting up his own power base.” Master clenched his fist.

“You were right to show mercy,” said Mistress Susannah.

Mistress Sable snorted. “You should have executed him on the spot.”

“Cameras were rolling. I would have been in a lot of trouble.”

“And it was the wrong thing to do to kill him.” Susannah pressed her naked body against him. “I’m glad he survived this attack even if it was by evil. Why would that other man try to kill him?”

“I set it—”

CRACK!

“Quiet, slave!” Mistress snarled, my ass blazing hot.

“Criminals do evil acts all the time,” said Master. “This is getting serious. He’s soul-binding guards. They’ll die in his place. We have to stop that. We have to stop him. He’s building power in jail.”

Mistress Susannah sighed. “I know. Moira will find a way to strip him of his power and make him harmless.”

Mistress Moira swallowed. “I’ll try. I have not explored magic like this. It’s beyond my knowledge. He has to use astral projection to bind their souls. He enters their dreams, which is when your soul is open. When you make a contract in your dream, it’s binding. No rituals are involved. No enslavement. It’s you acting with your own free will even if you don’t understand the consequences.”

“You’ll figure it out,” Susannah said. “Now stop spanking her, Mistress. She hasn’t done anything wrong. You’re going too far.”

“Yes, you are,” said Master.

“Going too far...” Mistress Sable cupped Master’s wife. “You forget your place. You’re my slave. I think I need to discipline her, Zach.”

A look of joy flashed over Mistress Susannah’s face. Zach glanced at her and smiled. “Enjoy.”

Mistress Sable gripped a nipple and pinched. She led Mistress Susannah out of the room, her breast stretched. She whimpered in delighted pain. I wiped at my tears as they left the living room and headed up the stairs. Their footsteps moved across the room.

“That was sloppy,” muttered Master. “Susannah doesn’t know about the darker things we do. It’s important she never knows why Charles was attacked.”

“S-sorry, Master.” I hung my head in shame.

“Our fault for being sloppy and talking so openly,” Master said. “You did nothing wrong. It’s not your fault that Charles survived. You did well. Moira’s going to examine the body. After you get your reward, you’ll make sure she gets in. Detective Carson.”

“Yes, Master,” I said. “Reward?” My eyes flicked to his cock.

He sat on the couch and patted his lap. My pussy clenched. I crawled up him. My ass might be burning and my eyes sore from crying, but my cunt was wet and ready for Master’s cock. I was so happy to be his judge.

I grabbed his dick and pressed my cock into his wet folds. I plunged down him. I groaned in delight at his hard cock swallowing my pussy. I groaned in delight, my face twisting with the pleasure of this moment.

I groaned at the wonderful heat of his big dick filling up my pussy. I bottomed out on him. A big smile spread on my lips. I felt so good here. I was so happy to have all his cock in me. This was just a perfect delight.

I squeezed my cunt down on him. I gripped him and slid back up him. He groaned as I did that. I loved how big and thick he was. I slid up him, savoring how he massaged me. His flesh was just so perfect to feel around me.

I reached the peak of his cock and plunged down him. I gasped in delight as I took him to the hilt. I had all of his cock in me again. I groaned as he grunted. As wonderful as he made me feel, I made him feel amazing.

I served him. Loved him.

I was his slave. Moira’s magic dominated me. She chained my will to his, and I was so grateful.

He would save this world.

I believed in that so much. It was such a broken world. It needed a great man. I served him. I would be in his council. I would help him guide it. My pussy clamped down his cock as I rose up him. He groaned in delight.

SMACK! SMACK!

Both his hands slapped down on my burning rump. I gasped at the stinging pain that melted through to my cunt. That only enhanced this. Made it all the better. I was so glad to have all his dick in me. I plunged down him.

I rode him, my boobs bouncing. Heaving. They smacked together as I rode him with all that I had. It was wonderful to have all that cock in me. I loved it so much. He squeezed my burning rump as he worked me up and down his dick.

“Oh, yes, yes, that’s so good,” I whimpered. “I’ll serve you faithfully. I’m your slave, Master! I love you! You own me!”

“Yes, I do,” he groaned. “And I will take care of you. Reward you. Protect you.” Anger burned across his face. “I would never kill you just to live.”

“Master!” I gasped and kissed him.

My lips melted to his as I worked my cunt up and down his cock. He felt so good in me. I worked up and down him. It was just a delicious thrill to feel that big dick in me. I groaned with the pleasure swelling in me. It was perfect.

Just the rapture that I needed bursting in me. I would have a huge explosion of bliss on him. I couldn’t wait to cum so hard. To have my pussy spasming around him. It would be so excellent. I gripped him. Massaged him.

“Yes, yes, yes,” he groaned. “Oh, damn, that’s good. That’s so fucking good. You’re amazing!”

“Thank you, Master!” I whimpered as he squeezed my rump. He kneaded it. “May I ... May I kiss you.”

“Of course!”

I planted my lips on his. I kissed him with all my might. I loved him so much. My pussy convulsed around his dick. I groaned, savoring that heat washing through me. It was just amazing to spasm around his dick.

The rapture swept through me. His fingers dug into my rump. He growled into my lips. He erupted. He rewarded me with his cum. I shuddered on him, suckling at his wonderful cock with my hungry twat.

I milked him. The heat rushed through me. I loved this delight so much. I was so happy for it. I was so thrilled for this wondrous delight. The heat rushed through my body as he spurted more and more of his cum into me.

“Mmm, that’s it,” Moira cooed. “I’ll need that cum. So keep it in you, Judge.”

I broke the kiss and gasped, “Yes, yes, yes, Mistress!”

Master pumped so much jizz into me. He would make sure she had more than enough for her designs. I was so happy to help out. A wave of delight rushed through me as my cunt milked out the final drops of his cum.

“I’ll find a way to server the bonds,” Moira said. “But it will take time. We should focus on tracking down that demon-possessed mother of his.”

“If she’s still in this state,” Master said. He glanced to his right. “No, no, she is.”

“Your thought form’s opinion?” Mistress Moira purred as I leaned against him, panting.

“She’s wise.” Master patted my rump. “I have to finish my homework. There’s another recruitment meeting tonight.”

“I’ll be back for that,” Mistress Moira said. “Come on, Judge Slut, we have to do some sleuthing.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I whimpered and slid off Master’s mighty dick.


Susannah Augustine

Mistress Sable’s finger pinched so wonderfully into my nipple. The pain flared through me as she led me upstairs. It felt like so long since she had done naughty things to me. We had time before the meeting tonight. For more people to know the truth about my brother-husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.