Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Susannah Augustine

I felt so good as I knelt there. I could just float away.

Mistress Sable grabbed me by the cuffs and hauled me off the bed.

I whimpered into the gag at the pain in my joints. I felt so wonderfully helpless. My legs wobbled, watery from my orgasm. It still buzzed through me. She shoved me down the hallway and to the stairs. I went down them before her, my asshole clenching on the butt plug. It shifted around in me. She marched me to a study.

Zach was in there working on schoolwork. He glanced up at the sight of me. He smiled as I was marched forward. Sable shoved me down to my knees and pushed my head into his thigh. He absently stroked my blonde hair.

“Was she a good girl?” he asked.

“I had to gag her. She started talking all that god nonsense.”

“Good for her,” he said.

Mistress Sable growled and marched out. Zach chuckled. “Have fun?”

I stared up at him and nodded, savoring the warmth of his thigh on my cheek. I stared at his cock. He was hard and wet. I smelled the judge’s pussy on him. She had taken care of him. Good, good. I closed my eyes.

“Do you want the gag off?” he asked.

I moaned into it and shook my head.

“Okay.” He stroked my hair again and went back to his homework. He was such a great man. He would change the world.

I just wanted to help him. I wanted to be with him every step of the way.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

“So pick your wives!” I said to the group of twenty youths and twenty girls. The larges one yet. This was the third time recruiting for the cult. The others were watching this new group, all pared up and ready for the sacred orgy to cum. “Pick your wives, strip them naked, and eat their pussies. Feast on their cunts and show them that you love them like I love my mother.”

My mother stepped out naked as the men picked them. She was so lovely. Her stomach had just a hint of swell, her pregnancy showing. I had bred her. She would have my firstborn. Moira would have number two.

I dropped to my knees before her. My mother deserved treatments like this. Susannah watched, though she didn’t sit. Sable had welted my poor sister-wife’s ass, but she had enjoyed it. She reveled in it. She still wore her butt plug.

“Yes, yes, pick your wives as our prophet has revealed,” said my high priestess. She was getting naked now. Her husband was by her side, ready to eat her out.

“Mmm, I’m one of your wives, aren’t I?” Mom purred.

“Yes, you are,” I said as she pressed my face into her thick bush and to the wet folds of her pussy. “You, Susannah, even Moira.”

My tongue flicked through her folds. I licked at her with such passion. My tongue stroked through her delicious petals. I brushed her clit. She gasped as I did that. I loved watching Mom’s breasts sway. They were so big and plump. She was a gorgeous woman.

The only thing my asshole father and I agreed on. Mom was hot.

I loved feasting on her pregnant pussy. I came from this hole. Moira chanted in the background, binding all forty of these young men and women to me. This would be our church. We would spread. They would be my base.

I would use them to climb the political rungs.

“Mmm, Zach,” Mom moaned as I stroked my tongue through her spicy pussy. I gripped her bubbly ass. She smiled down at me, her brown eyes twinkling. “That’s so good. Mmm, just like that!”

I thrust my tongue into her pussy and swirled around in her. I wanted her to gasp out. I wanted her to cry out with all the passion she had. I wanted her moans to resound through the room. My tongue flicked through her folds.

She tasted so damned good.

I danced my tongue around in her. I licked her with all that I had. Her spiciness soaked my tongue. The women were gasping. Moaning. They were enjoying themselves as their new husbands feasted on them. They would be married for life.

They would always have each other, but in this room, those girls were everyone’s wives. Especially mine. I would enjoy fucking them. I would revel in them. My tongue flicked around Mom’s cunt. I stroked about in her. It was just a delicious treat to flick about in her.

I darted my tongue through her fold. I lapped at her with everything I had. Mom threw back her head. I danced my tongue around in her cunt. I feasted on her with all that I had. It was such a good time. She whimpered as I nibbled on her clit.

“Oh, you’re such a good son,” she moaned. “My wonderful man! My husband! I love you, Zach!”

“Love you, Mom! Until the end of time!”

My tongue found her clit. I stroked over her bud. I loved licking her. It was so good to feast on her clit. To stroke my tongue over her folds. I loved how she bucked. I savored how she quivered. Her boobs swayed from side to side.

“Oh, my, that’s so good,” she moaned. “Ooh, you’re so good at that. You’re amazing.”

I nibbled on her.

“Oh, eyes, yes, that’s it!” She threw back her head. Her big boobs bounced. She drowned me in her pussy juices. “Zach!”

I loved licking up her cunt cream. I feasted on her with all that I had. It was just an amazing delight to stroke my tongue through her folds. It was a wondrous treat to lick my tongue through them all. I savored every last second of it.

My tongue flicked through her folds. I lapped at her with all that I had. It was just so wondrous to bury my tongue into her snatch. I flicked about in her, kneading her. It was a wild delight. Her pussy clamped down on my tongue.

I savored every last second of feasting on her. Juices gushed out. They spilled down my chin. I loved it so much. I savored devouring her. I gripped her rump as my dick was so hard. The other women were moaning.

“Mom!” I growled. “Hands and knees!”

“Yes, honey!” she broke from me and knelt before those twenty couples. The girls were all naked. An array of breasts quivered before me. Small. Large. Conical. Puffy nipples. Fat nubs. So many delights. “Fuck me!”

I unzipped my jeans and pressed my cock into my mom’s black bush, savoring the silky caress against the crown of my dick. I loved it. I savored that heat. I buried to the hilt in her. Her pussy squeezed down around me.

It was a perfect treat. A wondrous delight. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked her with force. I churned up my other’s pussy before the cult. Susannah moaned, her mother eating her pussy. I loved the sight. Mrs. Fillmore shuddered as her husband devoured her cunt.

It was beautiful to witness all that passion.

My hands stroked up and down my mom’s sides as I fucked her bred pussy. I rammed my dick into her pussy again and again. I savored how her pregnant twat gripped me. She held me tight with her cunt. She massaged me as I fucked her hard and fast.

I thrust her with force. I pounded her with all that I had. It was so glorious to have her cunt massaging me. I savored every last second of pumping away at her cunt. I savored slamming to the hilt in her snatch.

It was such a perfect treat. It was wonderful. My nuts slapped into her bush. Her hot twat gripped me. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my dick. The silky delight of her pussy swelled me toward my orgasm.

“Oh, my husband!” gasped a redhead with cute tits. I would fuck her first. Pop her cherry and dump my load in her. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s so amazing!”

I savored the other whimpers. Girls were cumming now. They were drowning their new husbands in pussy cream. I slammed to the hilt in my mother’s pussy, reveling in being a prophet. I could feel the forty people before me worshiping me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.