Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Charles Swartzenburg II

“Brother?” Ashtaroth’s words had me shaking. I stared at her through the thick, plexiglass divider in the jail’s visitor center. “What do you mean Zach’s my brother?”

Ashtaroth smiled, twisting my mother’s beautiful face into inhuman glee. It was so sickening that the demon puppeteered her body around the world. My own fault for trying to revive her. But if I could just banish that demon from the body, I should have my mother back.

I hoped to have my mother back.

“You haven’t figured out what is going on yet?” Ashtaroth asked. She was taking such delight in being here. She had betrayed me. That was why I had failed to kill Zach. My followers had fled at her command. She had arranged it all. “My, my, I thought you were brighter than this.”

“It appears not. What is going on, Mother?” I didn’t hide my contempt. I had kowtowed to this creature. Been terrified of her. She had used me because of my weakness.

“Why did you think your father sent you no support? He is waiting to see which of his sons comes out on top. You’re losing, but ... Maybe you’re not as weak as I thought.”

I almost didn’t hear her last words as the fury burned in me. Father was behind this? He unleashed me on my own brother. It was ridiculous to make me fight to prove I was the best. I slammed my fist down on the table.

“I’m his heir!” I snarled. “The eldest! The right of the firstborn son is a powerful thing. Why would he squander it on a lesser son.”

“There’s precedent,” purred the demon. “Isaac wasn’t Abraham’s firstborn. Nor was Jacob the first son of Isaac. Joseph was the eleventh son of Jacob but was also his favorite, and his second son was given the firstborn blessings by Jacob on his deathbed. Even David was the least of Jesse’s battalion of sons. But that doesn’t matter here. You and your brother have the same birthday. You were born, well, within moments of each other.”

I leaned back, my heart pounding. “He intended this all along.”

She nodded. “A gauntlet to prove which of his sons was fittest. The one raised in privilege, or the one raised in poverty. Which one would be hungrier for the power and how would they use it? So far, Zach is showing himself to be exceptional, but...”

“But?”

“A soulbond.” A shiver ran through Ashtaroth. “I might have been hasty to switch my attention to Zach. You might have some worth after all. Prove you are amazing, Charles, and I will help you get revenge on him.”

“Zach?” I demanded.

“If you’re worthy, Zach will be dead.” She rose and smiled from ear to ear.

“I’ll want my mother back.”

“Once you have your father’s power, well, it’ll be easy to arrange me a different vessel. You shall have her back.” She headed to the door. “Prove yourself. But don’t take too long, I have plans in motion involving your brother.”

She blew me a mocking kiss and headed for the door.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I burst into the command center in the basement of the mansion. It was staffed by several female technicians. They were 911 dispatchers I had recruited with Detective Carson’s help, along with more sexy cops from the surrounding counties to work directly for me.

I wasn’t just recruiting cultists.

“Has she left the courthouse?” I demanded. We had been looking for Ashtaroth’s vessel for weeks now, and she just waltzed into jail to see her son. I thought she had abandoned him.

“Not yet,” Detective Carson reported.

“Drone is coming up,” said Bianca. She ran the command center.

On the screen, a drone piloted by Bianca herself was hovering over the jail. It was a Pierce County Sheriff drone that she controlled thanks to our connection to the department. We had this room set up as a communication department for Pierce County. Like we were a satellite office of South Sound 911, the company that ran it all for the county and most of the cities, including Tacoma.

It was a shot of the front of the jail at the corner of 9th and Yakima Avenue.

“That’s Krystal’s car,” said Bianca, pointing to a gray car sitting on the curb. “She’s in an unmarked unit.”

“Good, good,” I said. “Other units.”

“Moving in,” said Detective Carson. She was wearing a pair of thigh-high stockings and a garter belt, a corset lifting her breasts up into a pair of jiggling mounds. It was the standard uniform in the command center. “We do not have much assets in the area.”

I nodded. “We have the drone.”

“Command, she’s leaving,” Deputy Krystal Greene reported on the radio. “She’s getting in the red Porsche.”

“Wonderful,” said Sable. She had her own little throne room where she oversaw it in her corset and thigh-high boots. She had a riding crop that she tapped into her boot. She liked to be down here and overseeing her secret police. “Follow her.”

“Tell her not to be too close,” added Detective Carson. “We have the target with the drone.”

Bianca relayed that information. She was handling the comms and piloting the drone with panache.

“Susannah, don’t just stand there,” Sable said. “Suck Zach’s dick. He is hard.”

“Yes, Mistress,” my wife said and darted toward me. She flashed me a grin before dropping to her knees, opening her mouth wide, and engulfing my cock.

She suckled on me. Her mouth worked up and down my cock as the red Porsche pulled onto 9th Avenue and headed down the hill toward Pacific and Highway 705. I slid my fingers through Susannah’s hair as I enjoyed her sucking.

Ashtaroth would not get away from us.

Susannah swirled her tongue around my dick. Pleasure washed through me. I hardly felt it as I tracked her down. On the GPS map, dots moved. Those were other cops. They were converging. Bianca and another dispatcher, an Indian beauty named Reva, were guiding the units. The Porsche went straight through at Pacific.

“She’s going for Highway 705,” said Sable. “Have your units ready on north and southbound I-5 to join the chase.”

“And Pacific at 38th Street,” added Detective Carson. “She might just be zipping up the hill.”

I savored Susannah’s mouth as the Porsche merged onto I-5 South. She didn’t take Highway 16, so she wasn’t off to Gig Harbor. I studied her as she drove down the freeway, the drone keeping up. These surveillance drones were something else.

As she neared Highway 512, another drone took up the chase. She went eastbound now, heading for Puyallup. Toward us. I enjoyed that sucking mouth. I slowly built and built toward my orgasm. It was such a treat to have Susannah sucking me.

More cars were following her at a distance. Others were at the major exits. She passed Pacific. Portland Avenue. She got off at Canyon and headed south again. Cars were racing down side streets as she went farther and farther south.

She finally stopped at a warehouse past 176th Street. She pulled into it as Deputy Krystal drove past in her car. Others were stopping before it. She went up past it. On side streets, more cops were forming a perimeter.

“Damn,” I groaned as Ashtaroth drove her vehicle to a set of open doors and vanished inside. They rumbled shut. I caught a glimpse of young women pushing it shut.

“We’ve had reports of illegal raves from this location,” Bianca reported. “For the last few weeks. Low priority with the county.”

“That’s it,” Nisha said. “That’s where she’s hiding.”

I smiled at my thought form. My dick throbbed in Susannah’s mouth. The pressure at the tip of my cock burst. I erupted. My cum splashed against the back of her throat. She moaned in delight and gulped down my cum.

I shuddered as the pleasure slammed through me. Such ecstasy slammed through me. Such triumph. I was in heaven here. I was so glad to enjoy that bliss slamming through me as I knew we had her.

“I want that place surrounded,” I growled. “I don’t want her to escape. Then we’ll go in there and corner her.”

“No, no,” Moira said, shaking her head. “That’s a demon. That’s her lair. We don’t just want to go in there without preparation.” She smiled. “But she’s a demon, so she’s vulnerable to being trapped with magic.”

“How?” I asked her, Susannah suckling on my dick. Pleasure twinged through me.

“A magic circle.” Moira rubbed her hands together. “The mother of all magic circles, and it’ll need a lot of power.”

“Where do we get that?” I asked.

“Why, your worshipers.” She grinned from ear to ear. “It’s why you made your cult. You have sixty or so of them. They’ll have an orgy. I will channel that power into the circle. It’ll cut her off and weaken her.”

I glanced at Nisha.

My thought form nodded.

“It’s not going to be that simple,” said Detective Carson. “To go in there we’ll need help. We’ll have to have a reason. It can’t just be to raid a rave. They won’t give us much manpower for something as pedantic as that. Plus, if there are no drugs in there, they’ll just be released pretty quickly. No, no we have to go with something bigger to get the manpower we need to do this.”

“Bigger than a drug raid? What, say they’re a murderous cult? The Manson Family 2.0.”

“What makes every Alphabet Agency so wet for, Master,” the detective said, those delicious tits of hers jiggling in her corset. “Terrorism. Then we get the FBI involved. I know a female fed working out of the Tacoma office we can use. She’s hot. A redhead.”

“Making inroads with the FBI will be advantageous to us,” said Nisha. “They are already a political weapon of the elite. The secret police who often create terrorists and militias to keep Americans frightened that they rely on them. They have a long history of this. You’ve heard the stories of J. Edgar Hoover.”

“Set up the meeting,” I said. “We’ll use our own cops to keep them contained then let the FBI take the risk on the assault.”

“After I depower her,” said Moira. “Ooh, this is going to be so much fun!”


FBI Agent Donna Preston

I was more than a little surprised when Annette Carson called me up with a terrorism case. Something she was scared to talk about in open channels. I could smell something juicy. I needed a promotion. I wanted to get back to being a Special Agent in Charge. To run a field office.

Maybe even to work on the Seventh Floor back in D.C. where all the real decisions were made. Where the power was to be found. I could be the Director of the FBI if I played my cards right. I already claimed I was bisexual to get diversity points and have a better chance of a promotion.

Then I could still date a guy but be LGBTQA.

The sun was setting as I reached the gravel parking lot of an office building on Canyon just past 176th that was under construction. I wasn’t sure if they were still working on it or if work had stalled because of the economic downturn.

I parked my car and walked toward Annette. She was standing at the other end of the lot in a trench coat like she was Humphrey Bogart or a flasher. She smiled at me and motioned me over to her. She straightened and moved from her car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.