Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I waited with Agent Donna Preston for Moira’s return. She was a petite thing with red hair. A gymnast’s build. She waited nearby, listening to the radio. She would be leading the raid once things were ready. We were by the building where the orgy was raging.

Nearby, a group of my cops under Sable’s command waited. They were my bodyguards—and to make sure we weren’t disturbed by the FBI. We were under the cover of an awning. It was open to the elements but kept the helicopters orbiting above from seeing us.

We’d look like another group of cops waiting for the word to act.

On the cement, Moira had drawn a magic circle. It was somehow connected to what was going on in the church. I knew it was a wild party. The guys were swapping their wives around, engaging in debauchery that would fuel the spell.

Moira appeared next to me.

“Fuck!” I gasped as she stood there naked.

My twin sister grinned from ear to ear, her skin goose-pimpled by the cold. Her nipples thrust out proud before her. She looked so ready to get wild. I could tell that she was so eager for the things we were about to do.

“Just one more spell to cast,” Moira said. “We have to make Agent Preston into the trigger. Once she and her men are inside, she will activate it.”

“Yes, yes, I will,” Agent Preston moaned, her eyes so wild. She was ready to serve me, the wind rustling her red hair. Her breast frosted before her.

“You just have to break this.” Moira pulled out a slender rod of crystal from her pussy. She shoved it into Agent Preston’s pocket on the front of her body armor. “Just snap this in half once your men are inside. Nothing can go in or out while the spell is active.”

“Yes,” whimpered Agent Preston. “I’ll lead the men.”

“Not quite yet,” said Moira. “You still have to be attuned to it. Turned into our receiver. That’s what this circle is for and...” Moira grinned from ear to ear. “You have to be fucked by my brother.”

I glanced at Nisha, wondering if this was correct or if Moira was just having her fun.

Nisha nodded, my busty thought form watching from nearby.

“Gladly,” moaned the agent. She started unsnapping the jeans she wore for the assault. “Right here, right now!”

“That’s the spirit,” Moira said, grinning from ear to ear. “This is going to be a hot moment. You are going to love it.”

Agent Preston shoved down her pants and panties, bearing her rump right here. The wind blew chilling. She dropped down to her hands and knees in the middle of the circle. My FBI agent threw a look over her shoulder.

“Master, fuck me! Make me into the trigger!”

I pulled my cock out, wincing at the chill. I dropped to my knees and quickly slammed my dick into some place warm and snug. I groaned as I buried to the hilt in the agent’s pussy. She felt absolutely amazing around my cock.

“Damn,” I groaned, savoring having her squeezing down on me.

“That’s it,” said my little sister brightly. “Ooh, I love seeing this sight. It’s just perfect. Now, you just fuck her and fuck her hard. You pound her with all your might. You’re going to make her burst in delight. How does that sound?”

“Good,” I growled and drew back my dick.

Her pussy held me tight. She massaged me with that hot snatch. I groaned at the heat around me. I thrust back into her snatch. I fucked to the hilt in her, loving that wonderful cunt gripping my dick. She moaned as I did that.

My nuts slapped into her taint. I loved how she gasped in delight as I thrust back into her twat. I fucked her with all that I had. I loved just driving my dick into her pussy. I had to make her cum. Just make her explode. She would burst on my dick and squeal in delight.

That was perfect. I thrust away at her twat. I fucked her cunt hard and fast as my sister powered up the spell. She moved around us, rubbing her pussy juices into spots on the circle. I shuddered, fucking Agent Preston fast and hard.

“Master! Master!” she moaned, glorying in this moment. “Oh, Master, that’s so good!”

“Yes, it is,” I growled, burying to the hilt in her cunt. It was such a treat to fuck her like this. To plow into her pussy with all that I had. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring her cunt around my dick.

I loved every last second every second of that. It was so amazing to have her squeezing down on me. She massaged me was I buried into her snatch again and again. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. She groaned, squeezing her cunt down on me.

“Yes, yes, that’s so good, Master!” she moaned.

“Mmm, so good,” Moira cooed. My sister winked at me.

I grunted as I fucked into her snatch. It was delicious to bury into the FBI agent’s cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I wanted her to just gasp on my dick. I craved to have her cumming on me. I wanted to have her spasming around my dick.

She had to cum on me. I needed her rippling around my dick. I wanted to feel that hot snatch suckling at me. I would just have a huge cum. I loved burying into her. I savored thrusting to the hilt in her snatch. It was so good to pound her.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she whimpered, her hips wiggling.

My nuts slapped into her clit. The sound echoed in the night as the magic circle glowed around us. Her pussy clamped down hard on my dick. Her red hair fluttered in the cold breeze. I fucked through the chill, slamming into her hot snatch.

“Master! Master!”

“Cum!” I growled as I buried into her.

“Yes, Master!”

Agent Preston’s cunt writhed around my dick. She spasmed around my cock with her hot flesh. The nubile FBI agent’s snatch suckled at me. I savored that wonderful heaven. I buried into her as deep as I could.

I erupted.

I pumped my cum into her snatch. I flooded her with all that I had. I loved the pleasure slamming through me. Stars burst across my vision as I pumped more and more of my cum into her pussy. I filled her up with all that I had.

“Yes, yes, that’s it,” Moira moaned.

“Master’s cum!” whimpered Agent Preston. “Yes, yes, I want to have your baby and rule the FBI in your name!’

“You will!” I growled. I had plans for her. The FBI had to be compromised by my forces. She would be the start. “Yes!”

I pumped more and more of my cum into her pussy. I filled her up with my jizz. She whimpered, her twat spasming around my dick. She felt fantastic suckling at me. I loved every second of her nursing at me. That was an incredible moment.

I pumped my cum into her snatch. I filled her up with all my jizz. It was so amazing to have all that spunk spurting out of my cock. I erupted again and again into her snatch. I groaned with each blast of cum that I flooded her pussy with.

“Oh, yes,” she moaned, her pussy milking my cock. “Master’s seed!”

I loved that passion. It was so good to dump my load into her. She was so enthralled by my cum. So under my spell. That made me smile. I wanted her to go out there and to wield my power in my name. That would be perfect.

I groaned as I pumped the last of my cum into her pussy. The light flared bright. Then it died. I ripped my cock out of her pussy and shoved it back into my pants. My breath frosted the air before me as she groaned and drew up her pants.

“I can feel the trigger,” she moaned. “I’m attuned to it. Do I have your permission to use it?”

“Yes,” I said and glanced at Moira. “How does this work?”

“Thaumaturgy,” said Moira.

Nisha said at once, “As above, so below.”

“It’s a sympathetic reaction,” said Moira. “We’ll use the sexual energy here and shift it to another location. We’ll cast a spell that paralyzes every person inside. It doesn’t hurt them. They just can’t move.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.