Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Moira Black

I sat on the bench across the seat from my Master. He was a handsome, Hispanic man. Brown skin. Black eyes. A soul patch beneath his full lips. He wore a white leisure jacket and pants with a gray silk shirt half-unbuttoned to show off his hairy chest. Gold necklaces adorned him. More gold sparkled on his fingers.

He was a dapper man. He leaned toward me, resign his hands on the diamond cap of his cane. He was in his early thirties, but I knew he was older than that. He was sunk deep into the blackest of magics. He knew how to command the spirits.

Those who practiced in witchcraft who didn’t have strong enough wills would become sacrifices to the spirits they contracted. Driven mad to suicide, self-sacrifice to feed the spirits power. It was the danger of seeking this power.

But all things had their costs. I was more than willing to gamble with my life. I knew I had the strength. The will. I had my brother. He would protect me at all costs. Still, it was nervous sitting across from my master, his eyes racking over me.

“You made your choice,” he said, his voice a sultry baritone. Smooth. The sort of tone that could melt the panties off a church wife in the middle of the Sunday sermon.

“Yes, Master,” I answered.

He nodded. “Well, the better brother did win, but ... not a complete victory.”

“People were watching,” I answered. My brother’s reasons made so much sense. “It would have exposed him. With his ambition, he couldn’t have a death that was too close to execution instead of self-defense. It was being recorded. Hard to delete things off the internet.”

“That’s almost a good excuse, but to leave an enemy alive...” My Master shook his head. “And to allow Ashtaroth to roam about.”

He sat his cane to the side and reached across the space. He took my hands and held them. I shivered at the warmth of her touch. This was my first. The man who took my virginity. I had been pure. I hadn’t even gone down on my first girl. He stroked my fingers, lust in his brown eyes. He hungered for me.

“I’m with my brother,” I said, my heart pounding.

“You’re mine.” He smiled and pulled me across the space. I gasped as I sat beside him. He opened my robe, revealing my pale, naked body beneath. My small breasts quivered as he placed his hand on my thigh. He slid up toward my pussy, the heat washing through me. “I own you.”

“No, no, I’m Zach’s,” I whimpered, his hand nearly to my pussy.

“I made you, Moira.” He leaned in, his dark eyes filling mine. He cupped my shaved pussy. “I own you. I merely let your brother rent you.”

His lips claimed mine.

I shuddered. He always had some strange power over me. I could never resist him. He was so much like my brother. The same presence. The same strength. If Zach was here, I might have stood a chance if he had the strength to challenge my Master.

One day he would, but that wasn’t today,

My Master pinned me down, his tongue thrusting into my mouth. I was shamefully wet. My pussy burned for him. I ached for him. I was out of control. A slut. I quivered as his hands slid up my body to my breasts. He pinched my nipples.

I groaned in delight, my legs wrapped around his waist, my cunt so ready to be penetrated. I had only enjoyed one cock that equaled his. My twin’s. It was why I was lesbian. I knew every other man would disappoint me.

His fingers twisted my nipples. I groaned as he did that. My entire body quivered as he shifted around. He was getting ready to penetrate me. I whimpered. I wanted to fight for my brother, but I was under his spell.

Charmed by my Master.

He had ensued I could never resist him.

His fly unzipped. His cock nuzzled into my shaved folds. My Master thrust to the hilt into my pussy. I gasped at the feel of him penetrating into me. Rapture consumed me. I was just such a wicked whore. I couldn’t help it. My body surrendered utterly to him. His cock felt so right in me.

He made me.

He kissed me with passion as he thrust away at me. I squeezed my cunt down on his cock. I trembled at the joy of that wondrous dick plunging over and over into my pussy. I clung to him, my breasts rubbing into his silk shirt.

The cool material felt so good on my nipples. I groaned, loving the way he fucked into me. He buried to the hilt in me. I loved how he buried into me with all that he had. I shuddered, savoring the feel of him plowing into him.

It was just such an amazing moment to have him burying into me. I loved it so much. I shuddered beneath him, my tongue dancing with his. This was so wrong. I reveled in that. I could feel how wicked I was being.

I broke the kiss and gasped, “Master!”

“Yes!” he growled. “That’s my little witch! Yes, yes, squeeze that pussy down on me. Absorb that sexual energy. Take it!”

“I am!” I whimpered, feeling how our energy swirled through my nethers. His felt so much like my brother’s. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s so good! Oh, Master! I’m your witch! Your lite witch!”

He growled and fucked me with passion. He rose up over me. His gold necklaces swung over my had as he hammered me. I shot my hands up and unbuttoned his shirt. I exposed more of his hairy chest. I slid up and down him torso as he fucked me hard.

My pussy clamped down on me. I loved how he thrust into me with passion. Force. It was an incredible moment. I was so near to bursting. So near to that wonderful moment of cumming. I shuddered at the heat building and building in me.

“My witch has a tight, little pussy!” he growled.

“Yes, yes, yes, Master!” I whimpered, feeling like such a little girl. “Pound my tight, little witch, Master!”

He growled with such paternal strength as he fucked me. I savored how he buried into me. It was just so wondrous to have all this pleasure surging through me. He plowed into me with all that he had. Such might. Such manly strength.

I shuddered. This was the man Zach was growing into. Who Zach would be in a decade. I shuddered with delight as he buried deep and hard into my cunt. It was just a rush to have him fucking me. I savored every last second of it.

I squeezed down on that big dick fucking me. It was so hot having him burying into me. My eyes rolled back in my head as my orgasm built and built. Master hammered me with force. It was just such a wonderful thrill.

“Oh, yes, yes, Master,” I gasped, my pregnant pussy about to cum on his dick. I felt so good as he plowed deep and hard into me. “I’m going to cum.”

“Of course you are,” he growled. “My little witch is a slut. Cum on my dick with that tight, hot pussy!”

“Yes, Master!” I gasped as he buried into me.

I burst in rapture.

My pussy convulsed around his dick. I shuddered as the heat swept through me. My body bucked, the ecstasy washing through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I loved this rapture It was just such a wonderful delight to enjoy. Waves of rapture shot through me.

He plowed into me and threw back his head. His necklaces rattled as he dumped his cum into me. He fired blast after blast of his cum into my pussy. My cunt writhed around his dick. I loved the heat surging through me. It was a fabulous treat. I savored that delight so much. It was just fantastic. I groaned, savoring the bliss sweeping through me.

“Oh, yes, yes, that’s so good,” I whimpered, my face twisting in rapture. “Oh, Master!”

He flooded my pregnant pussy with blast after blast of his cum. I shuddered through all that joy. It was such a wondrous moment. My cunt writhed around his cock. I shuddered through all that joy. I felt so good as my pussy suckled on him.

I quivered through every moment of rapture. I felt so delicious as the pleasure washed through my mound. It was amazing. I was so happy for it. My pussy milked my Master’s cock. The rapture saturated my thoughts. His seed was so potent.

I could work such powerful spells with it.

“Master,” I moaned.

“Mmm, my little witch has a tight pussy.” He grinned down at me. “As tight as your mother’s when I took her cherry.”

“What?” A wave of confusion washed through me. “I thought my mom had only been with two men.” My eyes widened. “Who are you, Master?”

“I told you I made you,” he said as he suddenly rippled. The bling staid the same, but his voice changed. It was deeper, less suave. His skin lightened while his hair became blond. He had less chest hair. He was broader in the shoulders. He looked so much like Charles. And Zach. “Always a good day to drop a disguise.”

“Father?”

“I told you I own you,” he said and pulled his cock out of my pussy. I shuddered at the feel of his incestuous seed trickling out of my cunt. “I made you, my little witch. Never forget that. You’re my instrument, just like your brothers and your sister.”

He shook his head as I sat up. No wonder he felt so ... similar.

“Both my sons have disappointed me, but your twin shows more promise.” His eyes snapped over and bored into mine. An inhuman darkness lurked in his eyes. “Make sure he does not fail me again.”

I swallowed. “He hates you, Master. Despises you.”

“Good. Every son should resent their father and strive against him. Only then can he be a man.” The limousine stopped. I glanced outside and saw we were back before the estate, Officer Brook oblivious in her patrol car. “Good night, my little witch.”

“Yes, Master,” I said and reached for the door.

“Oh, I forgot to clean you up.” He snapped his fingers and all his cum vanished from my pussy. He never left me any. He knew what a witch could do.

I slipped outside. The door closed on its own. The spirit rushed by me. The limousine pulled away. I shivered and felt suddenly so dirty. Soiled. My father had used me. Had used me since I turned fourteen. I felt so gloriously dirty.

It was the price of magic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.