Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I strode into the Fillmore house and smiled at what I saw.

Mrs. Fillmore was sitting impaled on her husband’s cock while her daughter knelt behind them. The teenage girl, her round boobs jiggling, quivered at the sight of me. She knew who I was even though she had never seen me before.

“Is hat him, Mommy?” the girl asked.

“It’s him,” whimpered Mrs. Fillmore. She slid off her husband’s cock. “It’s the Prophet Zachary. He’s going to save the world.” She dropped to her knees beside her daughter.

“Yes, I am,” I said, my twin sister following me in. Moira and I had been waiting in a car for the moment of the spell’s completion. “You and your mother need to be anointed by my holy cum.”

“Yes,” Mr. Fillmore groaned, staring with such hot eyes as I whipped out my cock before his wife’s and daughter’s faces. “Anoint them.”

“First, we have to make him cum, honey,” cooed Mrs. Fillmore. The brunette leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock. “Don’t be shy. The Prophet has to be worshiped by his women. It’s how we stay close to him.”

“Wow,” the daughter said. She had brown hair like her mother. Alanna was her name. A cutie. I had ideas for her.

She and her mother both kissed the tip of my cock. I loved the feel of mother and daughter tag-teaming me. It was a wild moment to have their tongues sweeping over the crown of my cock. I shuddered here, my dick throbbing.

It was fantastic to have them pleasing me like this. I would let them do so many wild things to me. I couldn’t wait for them all to be adorned with my cum. That would be so hot. They licked on me and nibbled on me.

“Next, we have to suck on him,” cooed Mrs. Fillmore. “Like this.”

She slid her lips over my dick and swallowed my cock. I groaned at the warmth of her mouth around my dick. The married woman suckled on me while her husband watched. She bobbed her head, working that hot mouth up and down my dick.

“That’s my high priestess,” I groaned. “Such a hot mouth. You’re going to recruit me so many followers. We will need so many to save this world.”

She whimpered around my cock. She suckled on me with all her might. I loved how she nursed on me with that mouth. It was fantastic to have her bobbing her head. She worked her lips up and down my cock. I loved it.

My dick twitched in her mouth. She suckled on me with everything that she had. I loved the force of her suckling. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. It was a wicked treat to have her suckling on me. My hands balled into fists.

“Damn,” I groaned. “Oh, damn, that’s good. That’s really, really good, but you have to share.” “Yes, yes, share, Mommy!” squealed the daughter.

Mrs. Fillmore popped her mouth off and purred, “I got carried off, my Prophet.”

I winked at her as her little girl opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock with a nomming sound. It was cute. I smiled as she suckled on me. she was exquisite. It was such a delight to have her suckling on me. She didn’t have her mother’s skills.

But she did have her passion.

“That’s it,” cooed Mrs. Fillmore. “It’s important that we pleasure the Prophet.”

“So important,” Moira said. She started moving around the room, muttering. She was blessing this place. Adding magic to make it a sanctuary if need be. A place where debauchery could also take place. Where rituals to bind followers to me could happen.

Wild orgies. Hedonistic ones.

I was so going to hell for being a false prophet. That verse in First John came to mind. I would pay this price to break this world free of monsters like Charles and his family. I had done something dark, gotten my hands dirty, but I hated it. I didn’t want to do it, but I would.

I would soil myself to save this world.

So that a cutie like Alanna could be free one day. Free of me. Free of the others. Free of it all.

She suckled on me with passion. She nursed on me with such innocent determination to make me cum. Her mother squirmed beside her, clearly wanting her turn to make me erupt. I could feel her love for me thanks to the spell.

“You have to share, greedy girl,” Mrs. Fillmore cooed. “I have to love the Prophet, too.”

Alanna popped her mouth off and gasped, “Sorry, Mommy!”

She offered my cock over to her mother. It was so sweet of her to do that. Mrs. Fillmore engulfed my cock with her wild passion. She suckled hard, my nuts twitching. Her husband watched on, his hands clasped before me.

“Damn,” I groaned as I savored that hot mouth on my dick. “Your wife’s a cock-sucking whore.”

“Yes, Prophet,” he panted. “She is.”

“She’s going to seduce so many young women,” I said. “She’s a dyke, you know. She loves pussy! Right?”

She popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, “I do! I love pussy! I cheat on you all the time with young women. I have a whole harem of them. They’re coming over on Saturday for a special bible study. You’ll get to fuck them.”

“That’s the Lord’s will,” I said as that hot mouth suckled on me.

That wonderful mouth suckled on me. It was a treat to have her bobbing her head. She nursed on me with all that she had. I loved how she suckled on me with every last second. My nuts twitched in her mouth.

It was just wonderful to have her suckling on me like that. The heat swelled in me. I hurtled toward that wonderful moment when I would cum hard. My nuts twitched and throbbed as she suckled on me. She brought me to the brink.

“I’m going to cum,” I groaned. “I have to come on your faces.”

“Yes, yes, that’s the Lord’s will,” Mrs. Fillmore said. “Stop sucking, sweetie!”

“Yes, yes,” groaned the father.

His daughter popped her mouth off my cock and stroked my dick with her mother. “Cum on us, Prophet!” she whimpered. “Please, please, Holy Prophet!”

“Yes, yes, jizz all over us!” Mrs. Fillmore groaned.

Moira winked at me, finished with her spell casting.

I groaned and erupted. I splattered Mrs. Fillmore with my cum. It splashed across her features. I loved that so much. I enjoyed how my spunk splattered over her face. She quivered there, staring up at me with such awe.

I loved the delight in her eyes. It was such a beautiful thing.

They both stared up at me was I erupted. Their mouths opened. Mother and daughter caught my cum on their tongues. She shuddered as I erupted again and again, coating them with my spunk. It was ecstasy to do this.

“Yes!” I groaned, anointing them before Mr. Fillmore. “Your wife and daughter are mine!”

“They are!” he groaned as I kept erupting.

“Yours!” mother and daughter whimpered together.

I shuddered as I coated them in the cum. It was just such a delicious moment. I felt so good about it. The heat rushed through me. I felt so damned good. Just so happy to empty my cum across their faces. I sucked in a deep breath, a big smile spreading on my lips.

“Thank you, Lord, “Mrs. Fillmore groaned as the cum dripped down her face and ran over her cheeks. “Thank you for your Holy Prophet.”

“Amen,” breathed her husband.

“Recruit those girls,” I said. “Then find them husbands. Young men to bind with sex. They will be the first missionaries we send out across the country.”

“Yes, my Prophet,” she whimpered.

I smiled down at her daughter. “I’m taking your daughter to serve in my household. We need another maid. She’ll work perfectly for it. I’ll make sure she still attends school. Does she go to our school?”

“Yes,” she said. “She’s a year behind you.”

“Good, that will make it easy,” I said. I held out my hand to her. “You’re going to be my maid. You’ll be serving under Sable Newport. She’s my right-hand woman.”

“I’m his left-hand woman,” said Moira.

“And Susannah is my wife,” I said and helped the cutie stand. She dripped in cum. It spilled down her body. “Moira, a veil.”

She nodded and whispered words. The girl rippled. She grew hard to see.

“A miracle,” groaned her father.

“Moira has been given Gifts of the Holy Spirit,” I lied as I zipped up my pants.

My sister rolled her eyes. She wasn’t very religious. She opened the door and we headed out to a nice Lexus. It wasn’t the limo. But Ms. Denise was driving it. I opened the backdoor and motioned my sister inside. She slid in and I followed. I pulled Alanna onto my lap.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked as she sat there, cum dripping off her face.

She nodded.

“Not for long,” snickered my sister.

“Unzip me, pull out my cock, and ride me,” I ordered her as Ms. Denise pulled out from the curb.

“Yes, my Prophet,” the girl whimpered and unzipped my jeans.

I smiled as she reached in and found my cock. She pulled me out and pressed me into her pussy lips. I enjoyed her doing that it felt so nice. I was going to enjoy her. She rubbed me up and down he wet slit as Moira leaned in and licked the cum off her cheek.

The girl pressed her pussy lips down on me. Her hymen blocked her from going farther. She strained and pushed down. She stretched and stretched. I loved feeling her do that. Then she gasped as her cherry popped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.