Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Judge Alyta Bittal

I lowered my face to Susannah’s pussy. Master’s wife had such a yummy pussy. I was here to receive my final instructions. Tomorrow was the preliminary hearings for Charles and Alonzo. Two weeks had passed, the media was a circus around the chaos.

I just was glad to be of help as I nuzzled into Susannah’s trimmed bush. Her sweet aroma filled my nose. I licked at her with such passion as Master pressed his cock into my butt-crack. He slid down and down my anal sheath.

He thrust against my anal ring. It was just such a wonderful delight to feel my anal ring widening and widening. I groaned as my asshole stretched open. He popped into my bowels. I loved the feel of him sinking into my anal sheath.

“Master,” I groaned.

“You’ve been doing so good, Judge Bittal,” he said. “So good.”v “Yes, she has,” said Susannah. “You just have to keep him in jail.”

“Of course,” I said. That was it. My anal ring widened and swallowed his cock.

It was so wonderful to have Master’s dick sinking and sinking into my anal sheath. I loved that wonderful delight. It was so good having him bottoming out in me. I groaned at the heat of his thick dick burying to the hilt in my bowels.

The heat melted to my pussy. I moaned into Susannah’s cunt. I licked at her cunt with everything that I had. She had such a sweet flavor. I loved the taste of her twat. She was just so delicious. I groaned, stroking my tongue through her petals.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she gasped. “Oh, that’s so good. That’s just amazing. Ooh, I love that so much.”

“Mmm,” I moaned as Master Zach drew back his dick. My bowels clamped down on him as he thrust back into my asshole. “So good, Master!”

“Yes, yes, it’s so wondrous,” whimpered Susannah. “Oh, my, that’s just delicious. I love it!”

Master thrust away at me with all the force that he had. He was so strong. So amazing. The pleasure swept through me. The heat in my asshole grew and grew with each thrust of the cock into my bowels. It was fantastic.

He plowed into my anal sheath. He fucked me hard as I thrust my tongue into his wife’s pussy. I swirled around in her cunt, loving her taste. She squeezed her twat around me as she shuddered, her curls tickling my face.

That big dick pumped away at my asshole.

Zach thrust into me over and over again, grunting, “Damn!”

“Oh, oh, Master,” I gasped as that huge cock buried to the hilt in my asshole over and over again.

It was a delight to have him thrusting into me. It was amazing to have him fucking me. I groaned at the heat burning in my asshole. I loved that huge dick pounding me. I tongued his wife. I licked at her with all that I had.

I needed to make her feel so good for him. My job was to serve him. To make him happy, and he since loved his wife, I had to make her happy. My bowels clamped down on his cock. I shuddered as he buried into me with force. He fucked me with all that he had.

It was so good to feel him burying into me. I loved that delight. It was just perfect to have him fucking me. He hammered me with force. It was delicious. I swirled my tongue around in his wife’s snatch. She groaned as I did that.

He squeezed my tits and growled, “Make my wife cum. Give her all that bliss.”

“Yes, Master!” I moaned and clamped my bowels down on his dick.

He thrust deep and hard into my asshole as he massaged my tits. I suckled on her clit. I nibbled on her bud. My tongue danced over her clit. She groaned as I did that. I wanted to make her explode, my own orgasm building fast.

That big dick fucked me so hard.

With so much force.

I loved every thrust. Every plunge.

My pussy swelled as I moaned around her clit. I nursed on her with all that I had. My lips nibbled on her as she whimpered in delight. Her round boobs jiggled as she grew back her head. She squealed out in delight as she came.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned, her pussy juices gushing out of her cunt.

I loved the passion gushing out of her. It was just so amazing to have all that pussy cream spilling out of her twat. It was just fantastic to drown in her as he slammed to the hilt in my asshole. My pussy burst with delight.

I climaxed.

My anal sheath writhed around his dick. I groaned, my asshole suckling at him. Master grunted as he buried to the hilt in my bowels. He slammed deep and hard into me and erupted. It was just fantastic to have his cum spurting into me.

I came even harder.

“Master!” I squealed, loving all that heat rushing through me. “Yes, yes, yes! That’s so goo

d!” “So damned good,” he growled as he spurted cum into my asshole.

I loved it. This was so good. It was just an incredible amount. The heat rushed through me. It was an amazing moment to have all that cum spurting through me. I licked and lapped up Susannah’s cream as he basted my asshole.

My Master filled me up with all his cum. I groaned, my anal sheath writhing around his dick. It was so wondrous. I trembled, rubbing my face into her pussy. My anal sheath rippled around his cock one more time.

With a grunt, he ripped his dick out of my asshole. It was so good having him do that. I groaned as I wanted to suckle him clean. I turned around, my mouth opened wide, and swallowed his dick without even being told to.

“Damn,” he groaned. “That’s such a good judge.”

“So good,” Susannah said. “Ooh, I have to get ready for church. We have a special service.”

“Yep,” said Zach. “We got a whole bevy of new followers to bind. They’ll be like you, owned by me. I’ll be their Prophet.”

I moaned around his dick, sucking so hard on his cock. He was my Prophet, too. My savior.

“I’ll be going to Hell, but it’ll be worth it to save the world,” he said.

I couldn’t believe he would go to hell to suffer. He stroked his hand through my hair as I suckled on him with all my might. My cheeks hollowed. I loved that wonderful moment. It was just so good to swirl my tongue around his cock.

I loved the feel of his dick in my mouth. It was just a delight to polish his pole like this. To suckle on him with all that I had. He groaned as I did. My tongue danced around him. It was so wonderful to polish him like that.

Sable entered the room a moment later. She was dressed in her dominatrix gear. The new maid was with her, only she was in a normal dress. She trembled, though. I heard something buzzing away. She had a vibrator in her.

“I think Alanna should be there with the cult,” said Sable.

“Good idea,” I groaned. “Is the vibrator remotely controlled?”

Sable grinned. She would be dominating me once I was done getting my reward from Master. I would be spanked and fucked by a dildo. I would spend the night here. I loved it. Serving Master and Mistress Sable was amazing.

I suckled hard on his dick, polishing off my earthy musk. The flavor of my asshole soaked my tongue. This should be so demeaning, but when it was Master, I just felt so honored to be the one that clean him with my wanton mouth.

“Damn,” Master groaned. “Alanna, go help my wife get ready. And don’t let her do anything sexy with you. She needs to get her makeup on.”

“Luckily, you don’t need as much time,” said Sable. She rubbed her riding crop against my rump for a moment. I shivered.

CRACK!

The pain burned across my rump. I suckled hard on his dirty dick. It was so wild to have her doing that. She rubbed the riding crop across my ass again, the burning heat melting to my cunt. His cum dripped out of my asshole.

CRACK!

I moaned around his earthy cock. I suckled off the sour flavor as my ass burned. Both cheeks now. Sable purred in delight as she slid her riding crop into my butt-crack and nuzzled it through the cum that leaked out.

“Such a dirty, dirty judge,” Mistress Sable cooed. “Sucking a young man’s cock. Arranging for a prisoner to be murdered.”

CRACK!

“Is it all ready for tomorrow?” Mistress Sable asked.

I moaned around Zach’s cock, unable to answer. My ass burned from the heat. It was such a wild moment to feel that delight melting down to my pussy. I suckled on him, bobbing my head, wanting to polish him clean.

“Answer me, slut,” Mistress Sable snarled.

CRACK!

I whimpered, my eyes rolling back into my eyes. Master shook his head as I nursed on him with all my might. My cheeks hollowed as I suckled off the last of the sour musk. The flavor of my bowels was completely gone from his dick.

“Sable,” Master said. “She can’t answer right now. I’m using her.”

CRACK!

“And?” Mistress Sable cooed, the pain blazing across my rump. “That’s her problem, not mine.”

CRACK!

I shuddered at the glorious pain. My dick twitched in delight as Master thrust his cock to the back of my throat. He fucked my mouth now. He pounded me so hard as I suckled on him. I groaned as I slobbered over him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.