Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Moira Black

I finished my work enchanting the church I made a giant magic circle to power the faith using the preacher’s seed, since it was his church. His wife, the slutty Mrs. Augustine, jerked him off in all four corners of the building.

Mr. Augustine panted, his face flushed from the exertion. I carefully wiped my finger off on a napkin, cleansing off the cum I had to touch to smear through the magical circles. Mrs. Augustine watched, a wicked smile on her lips.

“All done?” she asked. “I’m not sure my husband has any more jizz in the tank. He’s not Zach.”

“No, he’s not,” I purred. “But I am all done.”

“Good, good, it’s more than he’s cum at any one time.” She giggled. “That last one eruption had so little cum. I was worried.”

“More than enough, Mrs. Augustine,” I said and slapped her naked ass. “Get dressed. We don’t want to scare off the converts before they’ve heard the good word.”

“No, we do not,” she purred, winking at me.

This would be a wild night. The foundation of my brother’s power would begin in earnest. The cult that would follow him thinking he was a Christian prophet. I wanted to burst out in giggles at all the naughty things we would lead the blind sheep into doing.

Just so many wicked, wicked deeds.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

The limo pulled up at the church. I had been attending it for as long as I could remember. Ms. Denise opened the door. I stepped out and held out my hand to Susannah. My wife took it, wearing a conservative dress. Pink and beautiful.

Alanna, my newest maid and daughter of my high priestess, stepped out last. She was wearing her uniform. She looked so submissive as she grabbed some supplies from the limo. My sister was waiting outside. Moira definitely looked out of place in her fishnet stockings and her black t-shirt with a laughing skull that had...

A crown of thorns?

“Really?” I asked her, glancing at her shirt. “You’re wearing that to church?”

“Yep,” she said. “I thought it was fitting after what we’re doing.”

“Just stay out of sight until we begin,” I said, motioning her to follow. “You do know, you’re going to have to grow up and abandoned wearing such ... flippant things.”

“Yes,” she said, rolling her eyes. “But until then, I can be a dumb high school student, right?”

I nodded as I headed inside, Alanna holding the door open for me. She smiled at me, such an innocent thing. I had pumped her pussy full of so much cum. I had just flooded her with all that I had. I hoped she would have my baby.

Either way, I owned her. She would be attending me for the rest of her life.

Inside the worship hall, the Augustines awaited with the Fillmores. Mrs. Fillmore wore a dress of light-blue that subtly cupped her large breasts. Her brown hair fell around her face. My High Priestess’s eyes lit up at the sight of her daughter.

“My, my, Alanna, look at you,” she said. “Are you just a sexy piece of ass? Isn’t she, honey?”

“Yeah,” Mr. Fillmore said, his eyes staring at his daughter.

“I’m sure she’ll find time to entertain you both,” I said. “And be proud of her, she’s been quite the servant. My apostle, Sable, has been tutoring her in many arts.”

“I like shibari, Mom,” said Alanna. “It’s wicked. Maybe you’ll help me practice it sometime. With you, Daddy, of course.”

“Sure,” she said. I could tell she had no idea what that meant. “You are pleasing our prophet?”

She nodded. “When he needs me. He has many women. Many concubines like King David or King Solomon.”

“Good, good,” I said. “Well, let’s get things set up. Moira, you and Alanna get out of sight. They should start to arrive.”

“I am expecting eight young men and eight young women,” said Mrs. Fillmore. I made them all promise me. They will be paired off the way you want.”

“One man and one wife,” I said, nodding.

Soon, the young people started arriving. They trickled in, a few guys together, a few girls. Some alone. They were all young, sixteen to eighteen. Some had their bibles. They were fresh faced. The sort of believers that needed to be claimed to back me.

To be my cult. Ashtoreth targeted only women. That was her fatal mistake. I would reach out to young men especially. They were so lost these days. They had no one to follow, so were easy to take advantage by internet scams. A lost generation I would claim. They wouldn’t be incels.

They would be husbands. Heads of families. Have loving wives. And share those wives in wild orgies. In new ways of worship that I would show them. I would bind them to me by sex and love, devotion and lust.

The eight young men were Derrick, Jarrod, Fred, Austin, Brent, Shane, Curtis, and Adam.

The eight young women were Britney, Dorothy, Toni, Kandy, Rosalita, Samantha, Rebecca, and Zelda.

They gathered up some of the cookies and drinks that were provided. It was a church function: there were always food and drinks. Christians enjoyed eating and fellowshipping together. I would just show them new ways to fellowship.

“Thank you all for coming,” Mrs. Fillmore said. “And thank you to Reverend Augustine for the use of his church. I am glad you are all here. There are dark days in the future for our country. We have never been more divided. Social media has destroyed the community. No longer do we have to interact with those who live in our neighborhood, to make friends with those who live nearby. We can form communities with those scattered across the entire world, talking through little boxes.

“The illusion of community. The lie of fellowship. It must happen in person. These are some of the many evils that drive the discord that we face that the evil and the wicked exploit. The politicians on both parties, the technocrats who seek to enslave us with the Metaverse and smart cars, with Alexa in our homes spying on us and search engine algorithms seeking to control what information we see. We live in a state of fear of the other, of those who are different, but I am so proud to introduce you to L. Zachary Black. He is a young man who understands the many forces on your life. A scholarly man. One who loves the Lord and wishes to see his flock delivered from Satan.

“For make no mistake, Satan prowls the world like a hungry lion seeking to devour us all.” She paraphrased 1 Peter 5:8.

She understood.

I sent Moira a text, “Start the fun.”

The air tingled with energy as Mrs. Fillmore motioned to me. “I give you L. Zachary Black.”

I smiled as the polite applause rippled through the room. The young men straightened in their chairs. The girls shifted, a touch of color in their cheeks as they stared at me. The magic was pouring into them now. Affecting them in different ways. For the women, it was lust. A desire to be possessed by me the way all women yearn to be possessed by their man.

Even if that “man” is a woman with a big strap-on.

They were created to be taken. To be filled by a man’s passion.

Just as men were created to take. To fill them up with their passion.

So the young men were inspired by me. A man they wanted to emulate. To have my power and strength. To be beloved by women. Their wives would look at them like that. As their heroes. That love wouldn’t change even if I was fucking them.

Or they were sharing their wives with their Brothers in the Faith in the orgies, passing their women around as they shared in their fellowship. Their wives would always see them as their heroes. It would motivate them to follow my plan to change the world.

This was the seed. The core. An army in the metaphorical sense.

“Thank you,” I said. I smiled. “My name is Zach. L. Zachary Black if I am feeling pretentious or writhing a book.”

A chuckle ran through the room.

“I don’t use my first name. It’s my father’s first name. My earthly father.” I shook my head. “He abandoned my mother shortly after she conceived my twin sister and me. I know what it’s like to be thrown away. Discarded. Society is increasingly abandoning us. They have no use for young men unless they can break us. Emasculate us. Twist us into parodies of women. They want to strip away our masculinity.

“This is no accident.”

I stared at them.

“What we see as society is breaking down is not a mistake. It is not the consequence of well-meaning humanists who just want us all to be individuals. There are plenty of them who are well-meaning. Most of them are good people who believe they are doing the right thing.

“They are useful idiots for those in the shadows.

“The oligarchy that has grasped onto power for millennia. Ancient families have used every weapon at their disposal to cling to their earthly power. To their venal desires to control and dominate everything they can. At times, they ruled openly. Other times, they were the powers behind the thrones. They were almost done in by one invention.

“Firearms.”

I stared down at my audience. I had thought about this all before. I was beginning to write my book that would describe this all. That would lay it out along with my solutions. The start of this vast plan. It would be decades in the making.

Evil was not overthrown in a day.

“Yes, firearms changed the balance of power for the first time in 6000 or more years. Since the first cities rose in Mesopotamia with their great towers reaching into the heavens to dominate God. Since the pharaohs built vast monuments to their egos that thrust like mighty phalli into the sky to show their virility. The nobility ruled us. You see, it was expensive training a soldier and equipping them. They had to be drilled into shape. Years of practice and discipline. The peasants had no chance. Oh, they had numbers, but their rebellions would only last so long before they were conquered again.

“And then came the gun and the end of the monarchy. Anyone can use a gun. It doesn’t take great physical strength not much training to become proficient at it. They became cheap. Plentiful. It started in America and it spread. It swallowed France. The monarchs increasingly had to give up power to ‘democracy.’

“To freedom. We thought we had freedom. We as a people controlled our destiny and not just the wealthy. But we were wrong. They found a new way to control us.

“Freedom.”

I stared at them.

“They shifted their domination. No longer would they try to keep us oppressed, they would instead drown us in luxury. Dull the senses. They paid for ‘progressive’ ideas that destroyed our institutions slowly. Decade by decade. They stopped teaching us how to think but what to think. They dulled us with garbage like television. Movies. Comic books. Porn. They distracted us with new gadgets. Smart phones. Must by doodads. They enslaved us with debt while they destroyed wages. They sold women on the lie they could be CEOs and have families, that working a 9 to 5 and having a career would be more rewarding than being a mother. Over night, they doubled the workforce in the country under the lie of liberation, and flooded the labor market. Fifty years ago, a man could work in a factory, buy a house, and support a wife and a few kids. Even have a dog. Today, you’re lucky if you can move out of your parent’s basement.

“This is all done to break us back down to being serfs. They’ve been patient. For a time, they were helpless to stop the rise of the middle class, and the economic freedom that capitalism brought so many people. They poisoned the system year by year until here we are on the verge of collapse. There will once again be the few super-wealthy standing on the backs of the dirt-poor.”

They were nodding. Many of the young men agreed with this. It was a speech designed for Conservative youths. Ones who had grown up believing it was a man’s duty to provide for their family—and it was. In families where their mothers often did stay at home with the children much to the derision of popular media who put the single-mother on a pedestal. I would change it for a more liberal audience, but all that mattered was capturing their attention.

“Now, it’s not just the super-wealthy we battle against,” I said. “Not against ancient families that have accumulated generational wealth for thousands of years, but their sponsors. It says it in the bible, does it not? We do not battle against men, but Powers and Principalities. Against demons. Moloch. Baal. Shamash. Zeus. Amaterasu. Kukulkan. And more. They have gone by a thousand names to a thousand people. Entities that hate us. That hates humans. Why?”

“Because the Lord said we would have dominion over even the angels!” shouted one young man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.