Nipochaos - Cover

Nipochaos

Copyright© 2023 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 12

“You can stay,” insert the very best of parental pauses, “but only if your grand parents agree,” Mioko said... “And stop looking so smug ... my mother is ... difficult ... and Daddy doesn’t care.”

“So ... I must be on my best behavior?”

“Yes ... and I make no promises...”

“I noticed that hesitation.”

“If you get to stay on Cassandra, in a couple of years, four at the most, you are going to be Extremely popular with the girls in school.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re not Cassandran. You have a penius that works. They are going to expect you to use it to good purpose.”

“Good purpose?”

“Knock ‘em up, make a baby, put whoever in an interesting condition, sport the high hard one. Oh yes ... very popular.”

Eva went back to Cassandra and ‘primed the pump,’ so to speak. She wasn’t Caretaker Coordinator because she was pretty. Cassandrans were 99.9% pretty. No ... Eva Hero’s Caretaker Coordinaton owed her position to her brain. Here was the son of an honorable man who wanted to stay.

‘Let’s see what Polly makes of this.’

Polly Caretaker was the ‘front’ for Cassandra in the Morning, the widely popular Cassandran Holo Show. Whenever an Earth Hero managed to somehow make his way to Cassandra she always had him as a guest. Fantastic ratings on the days she had one. A real live Hero was money in the pockets of the show producers. An earthling, howbeit a halfbreed, in school ... and producing ... in a few years...? Hoodoggies!

“She’s coming here?” the obstinate mother of Mioko Sato wasn’t too sure she liked that idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.