Nipochaos - Cover

Nipochaos

Copyright© 2023 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 3

These Cassandran women look human, mine act like Japanese, but an autopsy would have instant repercussions ... an autopsy in the presence of a reporter from a scandal rag would be ... exciting. A forensic medical tech or an MD down on their luck could get a quick million bucks selling pictures and medical records to... The National Scandal or EXPOSÉ.


I can picture it all: there, glaring at me from the rack at the line at the supermarket ... the housewives favorite rumor monger...

The National Scandal
All the news that fits we print

INVASION FROM OUTER SPACE

in Second Coming(*) type.

The cover page is a lurid HG Wells type circus poster with old fashioned flying saucers and death rays taking down the Empire State Building

(*)If print type faces were listed in size 1 through 20 with 1 the largest and 20 the classified ads type ... even the Second World War surrender of the Japanese, a very big deal, was in Number 2 type.)

Inside the cover page...

The Pope Denies Existence.

“Impossible,” spoke the Pope at Vatacan Square. “We are the cumulation of HIS WORKS.”

Imam issues fatwa.

“They have no hyman, they can not be virgins. No true believer shall have congress.”


DNA checking? Oh My! Likely within 10 points ... but not human.

Compatible? Yes. Yup ... why else were earth heros knocking up the damsels?

Comparable? No! The least of Cassandran women outshown the best women of earth.

Combat-able? Probably ... if we only fought the men.

I can not picture an American soldier taking pot shots at the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen.

Although ... the LAW says they’re not human

“If they aren’t human ... I could use a new trophy for my den.” Now that I can picture.

Leaning up against the gigantic fireplace, heads of deer, elk, rhino, great ape and a newly mounted Cassandran grinning down at his weekend house guests, as our pipe smoking mighty hunter tells of the difficulty of the shot that took her down ... yup ... I can imagine that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.