Nipochaos - Cover

Nipochaos

Copyright© 2023 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 9

“Home?” Eva accused.

“Yes ... the children need to know their roots.”

“You mean their heritage.”

There is no doubt about it she thought ... I have been an earthling too long ... roots? I mean ... come on ... roots?

The girls, Odoroki (unexpected amazement) is 12, and Shoko (auspicious child) is 10. The boys, Ichiro (first son) is 11 and Kaito (ocean) will be 8. Four children in six years ... when I wasn’t to have children ... ever ... sterile.

She broke out of her trance, turned and walked away from the Coordinator, through the door and into the presence of the progenitor of her happiness ... Sam, the healing chamber.

The old friend recalled but never forgotten.

She stripped, showered and lowered her smoking hot eighteen year old body into the steaming water. One thing ... she may look Japanese ... but ... like all Cassandran women, she is beyond beautiful.

“Thank you, Chamber Sam. I owe you so much.”

“Sato Mioko ... won’t you introduce me to our children?”

The children ... with the elephant (parent) in the room ... settled down and were just soaking. They were summoned in the order of production.

“This is Odoroki (unexpected amazement). She is 12 ... going on 20.”

For a small (height deficient) 12 (‘almost 13, mom.’) year old Odo ... as called by her parents ... Odor, by her brothers ... was indeed headed for 20 ... short but perfectly formed ... took after her mother. Her teen years will be rough.

“Odoroki... ‘Surprise’ ... pleased to meet you. I am Sam, the healing chamber. It was in this very room that your mother was transformed ... with you as the first result ... you were truly a Surprise.”

“Mom? Where is he?”

“Behind his door ... everywhere.”

“Oh ... like the gods?”

Lightbulb moment

“Yes, Odo ... like the gods.”

Odoroki clapped her hands once ... like she did at the Shrine ... to get the gods attention.

“Thank you Sam-sama.”

“You are welcome...”

She squealed ... sedately, beamed, bowed and floated beside her mother.

The gods had spoken to her ... out-loud ... with witnesses. None of her friends could say that.

Sato Mioko summoned Ichiro (first son). Forever and always called Ichi (Itchy)(a stupid bout with Toxicodendron Oriental ... poison ivy) by his older sister, it was the main reason he called her odor... ‘she stinks.’ She doesn’t ... but ... brothers.

Ichiro was a social experiment ... she had one ... could she have two? He was eleven ... and no woman was telling him ... anything. He objected to school...”I know how to read ... I can get it all from books.” Heard voices? Microphones and speakers ... magic? Not on your life ... Artificial Intelligence? Science Fiction.

“Go stand in the corner ... your father will be home soon.” Not a threat... “We men stick together.’

Sam didn’t even say ‘hi.’

“Shoko (auspicious child) ... your turn. This is Chamber Sam, Shoko.”

There was one misplaced letter in the meaning of her name ... the A should be an S ... she was extremely conservative ... if it’s not in the book ... it’s not.

Kaito (ocean) was conceived in Lake Michigan ... on the car ferry ... on vacation. If you can’t see either side from the middle, it’s an ocean. He wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps. If it’s water? Okay.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.