Mom's Games Night - Cover

Mom's Games Night

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: Julia's attempts to refute her son's assertion that she is 'way too old' to be of interest to a young man get somewhat out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I’m watching TV with Steve one night. We try to make time every day to do that. We aren’t desperately fussed about the shows; they are more like just a backdrop to our conversations.

We began doing it not long after Ben and I got separated. I think, deep down, I knew my husband was cheating on me, but it still came as a huge shock when he told me that he was leaving.

That was a little over ten months ago and one of the few upsides was that Steve and I have become a lot closer.

I make a remark about one of the actors, a quite young and very handsome man, saying how cute he is. Steve snorts disparagingly, “Be real, you’re way too old. There’s no way he’d look at you twice Mom.” Ouch! I don’t think he meant it nastily, but that really hurt.

Later, I look at myself in my bedroom mirror and realize that, without really noticing, I’ve let my appearance go. I strip down to my underwear, and that’s not really any better: a sensible, slightly gray bra and big comfortable panties.

I take those off too and make an honest assessment of myself. My body is still pretty firm and my C-cups have only a little bit of sag. Turning sideways I have a tiny bit of tummy but it looks like gravity has been relatively kind to my ass. I tease at my unruly, lush bush fondly and then turn around and have a proper look at my butt over my shoulder: not small but still very nicely rounded.

Some people say I could double for Angelina Jolie. Facially I can see what they’re saying but I’m definitely more curvacious, and my tits are firmer and higher - sorry Angie!

Physically I’m in pretty good shape, it’s just the way I’ve been dressing and the makeup that I rarely bother with anymore, that are the problem.

I decide to try to teach my son a lesson.

The next day, over breakfast, I say, “Steve, why don’t you have another of your video games nights? You haven’t done that for ages.” He agrees and invites his mates round for the following Saturday.

I remember Dylan, Robbie, and Jeff as being cute and very polite fifteen-year-olds but I guess, like Steve, they’ve grown a bit since I last saw them.


On the big day, I go up to his room. It’s not in too bad a state but I tidy it up a bit anyway. “Steve, I’m going to be busy this afternoon and I don’t want you under my feet, so you stay up here, OK?”

“Oh Mom, you’re not going over the top are you?” he asks, looking all petulant. I give him one of those looks.

“OK?” I ask firmly.

“Sure Mom, whatever,” he mumbles, and goes back to whatever he was doing on his phone.

I actually don’t want him under my feet while I make some snacks but the real reason is that I don’t want him seeing my outfit until his friends get here.

After I’m done in the kitchen I go to the bathroom to prepare myself. As I’m stripping for a shower I look at my bush and think to myself that I can’t have that showing through my new skirt. For the first time in a very long time, I trim it short with some scissors and then take a razor and a can of shaving foam into the shower with me.

As often used to happen, all the gentle touches and stretching of the skin to get a nice smooth shave begin to turn me on. I’m seriously tempted to go further, to use the shower head to bring myself off, but I resist it, knowing that later on I’m going to be teasing some young boys and wanting to save this ... need until then.

Back in my room I stand in front of my mirror again and admire my handiwork. I loved my pubes but I also love being all smooth like this, like a little girl again. I stroke my vulva for a few lovely minutes, just relishing the silkiness, then again have to stop myself. This time, I tell myself I’m going to keep it like this.

I’ve bought a few things specially for this occasion: a white bodycon mid-thigh skirt and a red silk blouse. I put on my very sexiest undies, a tiny white thong, and a matching balconette bra. Then I put on a little makeup, not enough to look slutty, just enough to bring out my eyes, cheekbones, and lips.

I check myself out again and I’m very pleased with the result.

I slip on the skirt, blouse, and some high-heeled shoes and prance around in front of the mirror. You can’t see the panties at all so it looks like I don’t have any on and, if I say so myself, my ass looks pretty damn fabulous for a broad of thirty-seven. I do find that the skirt constantly rides up as I move around, but that’s just an unexpected bonus.

I adjust the buttons on the blouse until it looks fairly modest when I’m standing up straight but shows off the bra and the tops of my babies when I lean forward even slightly. I’ll give him ‘wouldn’t look at me twice!’ I think as I make my final adjustments.

They’re due at about six, and at ten past the doorbell rings. I go to the door and it’s Robbie and Dylan. Their expressions as I open the door are everything I could have hoped for: wide eyes, open mouths, and big grins. It really must be a while since the last time I saw them because they are both now my height and have filled out rather nicely.

“Hey Mrs Walker, you’re looking ... nice!” Dylan says, trying hard and failing miserably not to check out my tits and legs.

“Yeah,” adds Robbie, doing much the same.

“Come on in boys,” I say airily, pretending not to notice their lecherous looks. “I’ll show you up. And please, please call me Julia.” I lead the way upstairs allowing my hips to sway a little more than usual and grin as I hear a commotion behind me. My guess is that they’re fighting over who gets to follow right behind me.

I open Steve’s door, being careful not to let my son see me. “In you go guys, have fun!” I shut the door after them and the comment that I hear through the door is music to my ears, “Jesus fuck Steve, when did your mom get so hot?” I can’t hear his reply but I almost skip down the stairs.

Five minutes later the bell rings again and when I open the door it’s Jeff.

“Hi, Mrs--” he starts to say and then falters as his eyes roam up and down my body. I could seriously get used to having boys look at me this way and I just wait while his brain catches up.

His face goes bright red and my heart goes out to this unbearably cute boy, I lean forward, knowing exactly what view that will give him, and take his hand.

“Come on Jeff, it’s this way,” I say, leading him upstairs. I can feel his hand trembling in mine and I love it!

This time I lead Jeff into Steve’s room. My son glances around. “Oh, hi Jeff,” he says casually and then does a double-take as he realizes what he’s just seen. “Mom!” he says, sounding shocked, but I can’t help noticing that his eyes are taking the same path as his friends did.

“Yes, sweetie?” I ask innocently and wait while he tries to think of what he can possibly say in front of his buddies.

“Nothing,” he mumbles under his breath.

“Would you like some sandwiches and sodas?” I ask, and everybody, apart from Steve, says yes. Steve is strangely quiet.

Five minutes later I come back with a tray and go around the room handing stuff out. This naturally involves a lot of bending down and my skirt does its trick of working its way up my thighs. This all takes place in absolute silence and I can feel four pairs of eyes follow my every move.

I pay close attention and I can clearly see that every boy has a boner, including Steve! That worries me a little but can’t be helped. All those erect boy cocks make my clit positively hum and, by the time I’m done, I’m feeling decidedly moist inside.

I put the tray on the desk and make a big show of tugging my skirt back down my thighs, swaying my hips as I do. Then I smooth down the material over my ass with both hands.

“I’ll be back to pick up the plates in a little while,” I say, trying to sound casual but feeling anything but! As I turn around I catch sight of Robbie snatching his hand away from his groin, and I have to suppress a little giggle that threatens to bubble up.

When I shut the door behind me I lean against it and take several deep breaths that I’ve needed for quite a while. I also give my desperately tingling clit a little rub through my clothes. Too old, my ass! I think, smiling to myself. I actually find myself whistling as I go down to the kitchen.

I’m still at it five minutes later when Steve comes in. “Mom, what are you wearing. You’re embarrassing me!” he says angrily, his face all red.

“Don’t you like it?” I ask, giving him a little twirl.

“It’s far too ... revealing.”

“Don’t be ridiculous, I show more than this on the beach. Or I used to anyway.” I look down and see a bulge in the front of his jeans. Is that why he’s so upset? I wonder. Has his old mom turning him on freaked him out?

“You do realize that they’re all going on about what a MILF you are?”

“A what?” I ask innocently, knowing full well what MILF means.

“A mother--” he begins and then stops abruptly. I’m just about ready to relent when he turns on his heel and starts to walk away.

“I’m dammed if I’m going to hang around here while you flaunt yourself!” he shouts over his shoulder as he leaves. I hear him stamp down the hallway and then the front door slams.

I figure I’ve more than made my point and I go up to my room to get changed.

I’ve taken off my blouse and have just stepped out of my skirt when the door opens and Robbie comes in. I try to cover myself up with the skirt but not very successfully.

“If you’re looking for Steve he’s gone out,” I tell him with a nervous smile. I don’t think he sees my smile because he’s not looking at my face. His eyes are looking everywhere but my face.

“Robbie, please leave. Can’t you see I’m getting changed?” I plead. He doesn’t answer and his eyes are still boring into me. I feel my clit begin to tingle under his intense and frankly hungry gaze.

Then he starts to walk slowly towards me, licking his lips. I glance down and the bulge in his pants looks huge. Oh my God, what have I done? I start to back away.

“If you leave now we won’t say any more about it,” I say in what I’d hoped would be a firm tone but it comes out a little desperate.

He keeps coming and I keep backing up until I bump into the wall. He’s very close now, uncomfortably close. So close that I can feel his breath on the bare skin of the tops of my breasts and I feel my nipples begin to swell.

Without saying a word he reaches out and takes hold of my dress with a finger and thumb. I could have tried to stop him but the dress slips easily between my fingers and he drops it on the floor. He takes a small step backward and his ravenous eyes are all over me. I find myself trembling and realize, belatedly, that I should have attempted to cover myself. But I love the way he’s looking at me.

“You are very beautiful Julia,” he says, his voice cracking with emotion. “May I kiss you?”

No! No! No! No! No! No! My brain screams. “Yes,” I reply, my voice high and nervy, like a little girl’s. He steps forward and his lips touch mine. It’s a very innocent kiss but his young hot body pressing against me sends thrills through my clit. Then he starts to nuzzle and kiss my neck. How did he know how much that turns me on? His hands go to my waist and I can feel any restraint leaking away under his soft kisses.

I know that I should stop him but my clit is erect and tingling like mad and I can’t think straight. Then I feel his knee bumping between mine. Absolutely not! I think at once, but my feet ignore that and shuffle slowly apart.

As his leg goes between mine and his firm thigh presses against my pussy the relief is extraordinary and my head tilts back and I moan softly. It feels so, so good to be touched there by another human being, and I can’t stop my hips as they rotate and grind on his leg.

Even with my debauched behavior, it’s still a shock when his hands go to my breasts and push the bra down, releasing my aching nipples into the fresh air.

“Oh fuck, yes!” I hear myself cry as he lowers his head and begins to feast on them. I’m blatantly humping his leg and I can feel my juices soaking through my panties. I’m close. Very close! But despair goes through me as he withdraws his knee and pushes me gently but firmly downwards.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.