Sonya and Mr. Johnson - Cover

Sonya and Mr. Johnson

Copyright© 2023 by Sonya in Milwaukee

Chapter 11: The Dream

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Dream - Young Sonya and her neighbor, Mr. Johnson become closer over a series of awakenings and adventures.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Sonya came home from school, happy the first week of school was done. Fridays meant she could stay up late. She got off the school bus, which let her off with a couple of other kids who lived down the block. She walked half a block home wearing her red and green tartan school skirt and a dark green collared shirt with the school’s emblem on the breast pocket. A basic white cotton bra that didn’t do much for her A cups. Her shirt was tight enough that her nipples were still noticeable. She was making her way to her house when she saw Mr. Johnson out in his front yard. He has the hose in his hand as he is watering his front lawn. His old car is near the end of the driveway also. Sonya began to wonder if it was just a coincidence. Nevertheless, she walked up the little bit of driveway towards her neighbor. Smiling, she walked carrying her backpack over both shoulders.

Bob of course knew the time of day and knew that she would be home at this time like clockwork. Luckily, for him on this September day, it was in the eighties so that gave him an excuse to be outside by his car. He acted startled though as he turned to Sonya, raising his hand to wave hello to her. He forgot that he had the hose in his hand though and sprayed himself with water. It was only on mist but was still enough to get him wet and surprise both of them.

Sonya, at the sight of Mr. Johnson accidentally getting himself wet with the hose, burst into laughter. She covered her mouth with her hand as she continued to giggle.

Bob, seeing his young neighbor laugh at him, first made him think he had blown his chance of impressing her and getting to build a closer relationship with her. Shaking off the water off his face as he looks at Sonya laughing. He turns the hose to full stream, Sonya is still laughing at the sight of Mr Johnson accidentally spraying himself. He begins laughing with her as he turns the hose towards her bare legs. She gave him a shocked and startled look as she could not believe that he turned the hose on her, even if it was just her legs. She gave him a playful pout, “Hey!” Sonya said.

“How was school, Sonya?” Bob asked her.

“School was good,’ Sonya replied.

Bob looked around between the two neighbors. He wanted this to keep going as long as he could. “You know when I was in school. My dad asked me why my report card was all wet when I handed it to him...” Bob said to Sonya with a little bit of a pause to let Sonya digest what he told her. “He should have noticed all the grades were below C-level.” He told her with a wink and a smile. Sonya loved it, as she giggled and shook her head at Mr. Johnson being silly.

She looked up at her neighbor to see him smiling at her and laughing as he took the hose and acted like he was going to accidentally spray himself again. Sonya laughs and Bob joins her. “You’re funny, Mr. Johnson,” Sonya told her sweet dear old neighbor. Bob laughing with Sonya now as he aims the hose away from both of them and turns it off. “Well thank you, Sonya,” Bob replied to her, with a wink and a smile again. They both laugh as Sonya turns around to pick up the backpack off the ground. In the accidental water hose splashing she had dropped her backpack on the ground. Her top got a little wet from the water and gave Bob a nice view of her in her shirt. Sonya bent at her waist to pick up her backpack, she noticed her shoe partly untied and quickly tied it.

Bob just stares as Sonya turns her back to him to pick up her backpack. Her uniform skirt she wore to school today rode up just enough as she bent over and he could see the bottom part of her white cotton panties with little red hearts. Feeling the instant stir in his pants as he cocks his head ever so slightly to get a little better look. He noticed she stopped to tie her shoe while she was bent over. Her beautiful backside was still exposed to him. He still has his head cocked to the side as he is now obviously checking out his young neighbor, her back to him so she can’t tell if he is looking right at her butt. That is what Bob thinks at least, that Sonya nor anyone else can see him looking right at her butt.

Sonya ties her shoe and fixes her other shoelace really quickly. She can see Mr. Johnsons’ legs through her own legs and looks around and up at Mr. Johnson as she is still bent over at her waist to tie her shoes. She notices he has a different look on his face that she has not seen before. He is half smiling with his mouth slightly open. Sonya noticed the look right away. She got it from the boys at school that she knew had the hots for her. Sonya thought that couldn’t be though, because Mr. Johnson is so old. He is not supposed to think of her that way. She is not supposed to look at him that way either. Yet, here she was still looking at him looking at her. Bent over she could tell her skirt was hiked up a little bit. She didn’t know how much Mr. Johnson could see but she knew what he was looking at. She didn’t do anything to stop him though. She kept fiddling with her shoes laces acting like she was tying them up still. She kept an eye on Mr. Johnson, letting him look at her like this. She didn’t really know why she let him look at her, normally when she sees a boy checking her out like that she busts him on it and says something to embarrass him. She let Mr. Johnson take in the view a little more.

Bob could not believe the sight he was seeing. Sonya bent over half exposing her panty-covered butt to him. The panties were tight and he could see her butt crack down the middle. His cock stirred in his pants. Tightening his underwear as he shifts on his legs to adjust his cock ever so slightly, still not moving so he will not miss the sight of Sonya bent over at her waist. His free hand reached down to grab his cock through his pants, adjusting himself as he stared. Sonya finished tying her shoes and slowly stood up. Her back was to him as her butt stuck out to him while she stood up. She slung her backpack over her shoulders and then reached back to adjust her skirt and lower it. Bob watched her stand up, detailing every little move she made in his mind so that he could play it back later. She half turned to him and smiled and gave a short wave. “Well, got to go.” She told him.

“Sure, Sonya. See you around little lady.” Bob replied with a smile and a wink. Sonya walked to her front door giggling after she saw him wink at her. Bob was hoping that it was a good thing when she giggled. He wasn’t sure. He watched her as she went into her house, not looking back at him. Bob turned to put the hose away now that Sonya was gone, he had no more reason to hang outside now.

Sonya was quickly met by Max as she entered the house. Her little interaction was quickly put out of her mind as she took a quick peek through the front window and watched Mr Johnson walking up his driveway. She took her backpack to her room and threw it down by her desk. Max was being playful running around her room and jumping on her bed. She knew that meant that he had to go outside. So she grabbed the leash and took him for a quick walk. She went left instead of going right, away from Mr. Johnson’s house. She wasn’t sure why she did that, her normal routine always took her to the right past Mr. Johnson’s house. She just felt like she couldn’t see him after the little show she put on and saw his reaction. She knew he couldn’t tell she saw him looking at her through her legs when she was bent over but still ... something about it just made her think she shouldn’t see him again so soon. So, they walked left. Max was confused for a second cause he wasn’t used to going this way either, but he quickly adapted and went about his business.

After their little walk, Sonya went and left Max in the backyard as she went into the house. She went and poured herself a glass of ice water and took it with her to her bedroom. She kicked off her shoes into the corner of her room by the closet. She checked herself out in her full-length mirror. The skirt clung to her butt nicely, giving the appearance of a more plump butt than what she really had. She wondered if Mr. Johnson could see through her top. Even though her boobs didn’t get sprayed with water, she wondered if they would have been seen if that part of her top got wet. Her hands went to her breasts and felt them through her top. Her nipples were hard and poked through the thin material. She moved side to side looking at herself in the mirror. She heard Max bark in the backyard.

Going to her window, she opens it up. She pulls the blinds up all the way on both windows. She gives a quick look out the side window at Mr. Johnson’s house. He and his car are nowhere in sight. She looks out at Max who is facing the back fence. Finally, she sees what has his attention. A squirrel was sitting at the top of the 6-foot high fence. It looks like it’s almost taunting Max, who can’t get that high. “Awwww, poor Max. Don’t let him bully you, Max!” Sonya said out the window to her dog. She smiles as she sees Max turn and run to her window excitedly. Sonya blew a kiss to her dog and turned back to face her mirror again. She walked over to the mirror and flattened her shirt, pulling it down just slightly. She felt her breasts again as she looked at her side profile in the mirror. She felt good about her breasts coming in. They were not as big as Lauren’s were, but they did have a nice shape to them. She knew they would get bigger. She gave them each a nice squeeze. She stared at her body, liking what she saw. Her curves were blooming in all the right places and the boys did start to notice. Now after her little show with Mr. Johnson, men were noticing too. Her own confidence in herself started to become better too. Her teachers noticed too. The attention she got from boys made her a lot more active in school. She would usually be the first to have her hand up to answer the teachers’ questions or have a question of her own. Her demeanor changed from that of a shy wallflower tomboy to that of a young beautiful lady. She wanted to excel in everything now. Her studies, the sports she played, she wanted to be the best at. She loved the attention. Her looks opened her mind to things she never realized. The boys checking her out now got her thinking about boys too. Her sexuality was blossoming along with her. Her open and curious mind was leading her to all sorts of new things that would happen to her in the coming years.

Sonya turned a little bit, straightening her skirt out as she continued to look at herself in the mirror. She turned her back to the mirror and saw how nicely the skirt defined the shape of her butt. Her hands went to each butt cheek as she grabbed her own butt. Checking herself in the mirror as she thought it could be some boy grabbing her butt like that one day. She smiled at the thought. She then went and bent down at her waist all the way so that her face was down by her knees. Just like she was before when she was outside with Mr Johnson. She touched her toes and then grabbed the back of her legs. She looked at herself now in the mirror. She was only a foot away from the mirror with her back to it. She could easily see the exact same thing now that Mr Johnson saw when she saw him staring at her when she was in the same position. She looked at the back of her shoes first and worked her way up her legs. Her calves, the back of her thighs. Then she saw her panties. The white cotton panties fit snugly right into her butt crack. Little red hearts dotted all over her panties as her skirt had ridden up so high that her panty-covered butt was on total display from the position she was in now. She reached back and felt her butt, trying to tell where the skirt was. Finally, her fingertips reached the skirt at the very top part of her body as she was bent over like that. Then she thought of Mr. Johnson being able to see her like that. She just assumed her skirt had completely covered her butt. She didn’t realize it rode up so high like that. She stood back up quickly and saw that the skirt was sitting around her waist now and needed to be pulled back down. Embarrassed by what a fool she was now with Mr. Johnson. She had no idea that was what he saw. She felt like such an idiot as she pulled her skirt back down.

A couple of hours passed and her parents were home. Sonya had since changed into a black pair of Adidas shorts and a dark gray shirt. They had dinner and settled in for the night. Her parents stayed up with her and watched a movie together as a family. Around 9, the parents decided to head to bed for the night. Sonya, with no school tomorrow, as it was Friday, stayed up late and texted with her friends. She told her best friend Lauren what she accidentally did. Lauren didn’t believe her that it was an accident, even though Sonya swore it was. The time was flying and now it was after midnight. Sonya was flipping through the channels and still texting with Lauren. Cinemax was on. Sonya was watching some soft porn movie that Cinemax would have on after hours. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. The simulation of sex was going on between a hot man and a hot woman. Sonya turned the volume down so that her parents wouldn’t hear what she was watching. She kept exchanging texts with Lauren who had now started to goad Sonya about bending over purposely for Mr. Johnson because Sonya wanted to have sex with him. Lauren knew Mr. Johnson and knew how old he was. Lauren just loved giving Sonya a hard time like best friends do. As they would exchange texts the scenes in the movie would get dirtier and dirtier. Sonya had one hand down her shorts already without even realizing it. Feeling her pussy and rubbing herself. Lauren kept blowing her phone up with texts till finally, Sonya turned the channel to get her mind off of sex. Some movie was on, 9 1/2 Weeks is what the guide said on the TV. That felt safe to watch, Sonya thought. It’s now almost two in the morning. Lauren is still sending Sonya texts about Sonya wanting to have sex with Mr. Johnson. Sonya begins to ignore the texts as the night wears on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.