When Johnathan Met Michael - Cover

When Johnathan Met Michael

by Kynlas_DK

Copyright© 2023 by Kynlas_DK

Science Fiction Story: Another story in the 'World Turns' universe created by bigbustgazer. This time focused on Jonathan and Michael who both go through the change independently but meet, fall in love and get married and then grow old together. Oops, I've said too much. Read the story and get the rest of it before I say too much.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   .

When Jonathan Wilks met Michael Barns, they were both working for the same company. Jonathan a programmer and Michael, or Michelle as we will find out, was hired on as an accountant.

Jonathan Wilks stands six feet, six inches tall in his bare feet. He had always been tall for his age standing a full head taller than the rest of his classmates when he was going to school. If that wasn’t bad enough, he was also smarter than most of them as well. He zoomed through elementary school and junior high school so that when he got to high school, the administration had to bring people in to make sure he got all of the necessary and state mandated work done so that he could graduate.

He did well in everything, but he was really good at two things, speaking foreign languages and writing computer code. His talent at languages was the bane of the high school administration. They brought in college level programmers and teachers to help him learn languages. He got four languages down-pat. French, German, Italian and Spanish. Since he was born in the USA, English was his native language. With these languages under his belt, he decided that touring around Europe was something he really wanted to do, eventually. With these languages, he could go anywhere and be just fine, they covered most of the spoken languages in most of the European continent.

When the state agreed that he had graduated from high school, he moved onto college where the administration had to pass him in many things even before he stepped foot in a classroom. When he had done enough work at the college, he graduated with a CS degree and a Fine Arts degree in all four of his languages. The master’s degree came quickly and when we joined Jonathan, he was one class project away from getting his PhD in Computer Science.

Jonathan being so tall cannot sit in a normal cubicle so the company he works for moved him into an office where he has a standing desk, a large chair (built for someone above normal size) and guest chairs. Behind his desk were shelves with his favorite things displayed. All sorts of sci-fi memorabilia as well as fantasy. His Klingon mask and Bat’leth were hung in a place of honor in his office. (The people in HR didn’t mind the mask, but the Bat’leth was a constant source of angst among those who worked in HR.)

He was a programmer for a software company and very good at it. He led a team of guys working on many projects but he always ended up being the best of the bunch.

Now, Jonathan wasn’t only a computer geek, he also was a gym rat and worked out five to seven times a week not just on cardio, but weights as well. He was huge. His arms and legs were well muscled, looking like something carved out of marble. His chest and abs were well defined such that his shirts had to be tailored to fit him. What was big enough for the arms was way too big around his waist and hips.

With all of this said, the outside observer would assume that he had his choice of women. Being over six feet tall, earning more than six figures and with six pack abs would for many people mean instant girl attraction combination.

Jonathan was not handsome. He was downright ugly. His chin wasn’t big enough for his face. His skin had always been a problem for him so the blemishes that he had on his face had kept many women away. He was a tall, strong, wealthy virgin.

Then the turning happened.

While Jonathan was working at his desk, the information of the turning was put into his head. He sat down in his oversized chair and reviewed the information. Breasts, uterus, vagina, hips while keeping his penis, scrotum and testicles.

He found the information very interesting and did wonder who big his tits would be after the change. He also became concerned that his clothing wouldn’t fit after the change either. He untucked his shirt as well as unbuttoning the top few buttons. He then undid his belt, opened the top button of his pants getting ready for the change.

When it happened, he had his eyes closed with his head tilted back against the headrest in his chair. He didn’t expect pain for the change, but he was ready for anything.

His breasts developed quickly filling his shirt and opening a gap in the material showing off his new cleavage. His hips expanded which caused his pants to become tight. He was relieved that he had unbuttoned them. He felt his face shift and change as the final item.

When he felt that it was over, he stood up to gauge the changes he had gone through. The first thing he reached for were his breasts. They felt full and heavy sitting on his chest, pulling his shoulders forward. He had to actually think to stand up straight with his shoulders back in order to be at his full height. He then took a couple of steps across his office and felt the looseness in his hips as he walked. His hips rolled as he moved, and so did his pants. Just before they fell to the floor, he held them in place while walking back and forth across his office.

“Hey Jon, you ok?” his boss asked, poking his head in the door. “Whoa, what happened to your face?”

“What do you mean? Nothing happened to it?”

“You better check your phone.” he said, entering his office and taking a seat in the guest chair.

Jonathan picked up his phone from its stand and looked at the screen. The auto unlock function didn’t work like it always had. He clicked off the screen and looked at it again, same result. The phone didn’t recognize his face. This was strange.

“Well that is weird.” he said, then punched in his code and opened his phone. He opened the camera app and took a look. He did look very different. His chin had filled out. It had become the chin he had always wanted, manly, square and well defined. His face looked like what it should have been like all of these years, but never was. His face matched his body.

“See what I mean. Different.” his boss said.

“Yes it is. I suppose I’ll have to update my face on my phone now that the world has turned.” he admitted, taking his seat again. He focused on his boss and the changes he had gone through. “Looks like I’m not the only one to have a few changes.”

The boss lifted his shirt and looked down at his own chest. “Yup. These just showed up. Not sure what to make of them.” he admitted.

“Did you pay attention to the information that you got in your head?”

“What information?”

“I had to close my eyes in order to focus on it, so give it a try and see for yourself.”

The boss leaned forward, resting his head in his hands, and closed his eyes. A minute later, he opened his eyes and looked up. “Isn’t that interesting.” he said looking over at Jonathan.

“That’s what I thought. Seems that all of us humans are more now.” he said, touching his chin then looking down at his own breasts. “I suppose I’ll have to get used to wearing a bra and find one that will fit.” he said with a chuckle.

His boss agreed with him and after some more pleasantries, left Jonathan to check on his other employees.

At the end of the day, Jonathan had updated his face recognition on his phone, taken care some work and called his sister to see if she was free tonight to come over and show him a thing or two about having girl parts. He was a smart guy, if you don’t know something, ask an expert. His sister should be able to help he figured.

He didn’t take his daily trip to the gym. Not today, not after what he had gone through.

The doorbell rang letting him know that his loving sister had arrived.

“Hey sis!” he said, happy to see her again.

“HOLY SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!” she exclaimed after getting a good look at him.

“Well, this is the new me.” he said, holding his arms open to her.

She moved into his arms and hugged him tightly, pressing her body against his. Her head came to his chin so his new bust line was right below her head.

When she released him, she looked down at his chest, “Well, these are new.” she said, then reached out and took a hold of them gauging their size. “How in the hell did you get bigger ones than me? These are nice too.” she said, again hefting and squeezing them.

“Thanks, sis, which is what I wanted to talk to you about. Do you have any bras that might fit me or am I going to go out and find them?”

Jenny took her backpack purse off and opened it. “Here. These are the biggest ones I own. I suspect that they will be tight on you, but that will tell us how much bigger you will have to buy.”

She handed him a wad of cloth and the two of them went to his bedroom so that he could change. He took his shirt off while facing her so she got a good look at his new chest.

She didn’t say anything, but smiled. He noticed and blushed, turning away from her.

‘Wait. Why am I blushing?’ he thought to himself. He picked up a white bra and tried to figure out the front from the back. His sister stepped over and took it from him.

“You know, we have been family forever. This really shouldn’t bother us.”

“I agree. You’ve been a woman since birth so why am I turning away from you?” he asked her.

“I have no idea. Here, let me show you about bras.” she said, then showed him the front from the back and the little hidden pockets built into the clothing. She explained that these little pockets held foam pads that were originally made to help hide hard nipples so they didn’t show so much. “Many women don’t like the attention that having hard nipples brings us. So, they give us these little pads to help hide them.”

“Do they work?”

“Not really. They either come out in the wash or shift while you are wearing them. I just take them out as soon as I get home.” she admitted then covered her own breasts.

“When, how, will my nips get hard?”

“Any time. Just like this dick of mine gets hard at the most inopportune time.”

“Really. How does it look? Did you get a big one?” he asked, before realizing what he just asked her. She just smiled while still helping him.

He managed to find the front, and with effort, got it over his head and pulled on. It didn’t fit at all. The band was nowhere big enough and he couldn’t get it past his armpits.

Jenny just stood there watching him. A question on her face. “What?” he asked.

“Are you still a virgin?”

He put his shirt back on, after throwing the bra off to the side. “Yes.” he admitted.

“I still think you should have asked her out.” she said.

Jonathan just looked at her. The ‘her’ she was referring to was Jenny’s close friend from high school Kennedy.

Jonathan gave her a dirty look but let the topic drop. It had been an old conversation that they have had many times in the past but never came to a resolution. Jonathan had been alone his whole life with no romantic encounters and no desire to start one.

“Anything else?” Jenny asked him.

“Um, this is a strange question, but do you think I’ll, an, you know, period?” he asked her, blushing after asking such a personal question.

Jenny just laughed at him, bent over trying to recover from his question. “Oh course you will ya big doofus. You have all of the parts, so you will have to deal with what us women have been dealing with since puberty.”

Still blushing from being teased, he slumped on the couch after they walked out of his bedroom.

Jenny took pity on him and sat next to him. She put her arm around his shoulders and hugged him. “Listen, I’ll tell you what mom told me back when we were kids. It happens for five days once a month. We are women and this is our test to see if we are worthy of the name, woman. I’m sure that when yours happens, you’ll do what I do.”

He looked up at her, hope in his eyes.

“Eat chocolate, watch sad sappy movies, and take a bunch of Motrin.” She said, a smile on her face.

He smiled back at her. “But how, with the blood, and stuff? I need more than that sis.” he said, pleading with her.

She got up and went to her purse, took something out and then went to his fridge returning with a bottle of water in her hand and something else that she hid from his view.

“Ok i’ll demonstrate.” She said, opening the water bottle and showing him what she had taken from her purse. “This is a tampon. I put it into my, I can’t believe I’m saying this to you, but I put this into my vagina and it soaks up the blood from my period. Then, after about 8 hours I take it out and put a new one in. At night I wear a pad in my panties to make sure I don’t leak and ruin my sheets or my underwear. Ok so far?”

He nodded and watched her demonstration.

“So, you are spotting in your shorts, lightly bleeding, so you take one of these, and open it.” She tore the packaging off and showed him the slim white tube. “I do this while sitting on the toilet. Imagine that this bottle is you.” She took the bottle, put the slim tube tampon at the top and held it still. “Once you have the tampon all the way inside of your vagina, you push this plunger and it puts it in place.” She pushed the plunder and the white fluffy tampon was pushed into the water bottle. When it came into contact with the water, it immediately swelled up to its full size. Jonathan watched, mesmerized by it all and shocked by the size of it.

“Holy crap. Does it do that inside you?”

“No. We girls don’t have that much water inside of us. Also, this is just a demonstration not reality so don’t freak out.” she said, then withdrew the applicator and left the string in place. “So once you insert it, you pull this out and leave the string in place so that you can pull it out. Otherwise, you have to dig around in there and that is messy and sort of gross. Believe me, you do not want to have to deal with that in a public bathroom.”

“Good to know. Then what?”

“Then you go about your day.” she said, then took the water bottle and dumped it out in the sink and threw it all away.

“That’s it? You just put a tampon in your vagina and go about your day?” he said, amazed by it all. “I thought there would be more to it.”

“There is, sort of.” she said.

He motioned with his hands to ‘give.’

“Ok, when you change it, don’t flush it. Wrap it up in toilet paper and throw it away. Some companies have specific trash boxes just for those and I have seen tampon boxes that provide plastic bags just for throwing them away. I don’t remember which products do that, but I have seen it happen.”

Jonathan again sat slumped on the couch. A little overwhelmed by it all. “What about birth control? What should I do about that?” He asked, a little concerned about getting pregnant, now that he could actually get pregnant.

“One thing at a time bro. First, find a girl to love, then worry about getting pregnant.”

His eyes opened fully, “Of course. I have to find someone to have sex with before I concern myself with pregnancy. Speaking of which, how is your relationship with Taylor?”

“Tyler. His name is Tyler.” she said, correcting him.

“Of course, Tyler.”

“We are fine. I’m having to borrow his underpants though, which he thinks is hysterical.” she said, then unbuttoned her pants and pulled the boxer-briefs up to show him. “I’ll get the last word though when he has his period. When he’s sitting on the couch crying because it hurts too much, I’ll get the last laugh then.” she said, with quite a bit of glee on her face.

Jonathan laughed at her about that and then hugged her good-bye. She had a life to live and had to go back home.

Jonathan spent the rest of the night exploring his body. He found his labia and his vagina. Both of them were right where they should be, he masturbated a little to get a feel for it, but after a little orgasm, he got up and took a shower before bed.

Three months later.

Someone new to the company is being shown around the office. The scuttlebutt is that it is a new accountant that just graduated from college and is super cute.

“A girl accountant?” Jonathan asks while passing through the break room.

The other guys in the break room all nod their heads. “She’s tall, super cute, and someone I would like to see more of.” Derrick said, another programmer said from his side of the table.

Derrick is typical for the career. Short, overweight with greasy hair and thick glasses. When he went through the change, not much happened to him. He didn’t get big boobs nor did he get a sexy figure. Being so overweight, his boobs just sort of blended in with his already overweight body mass. The other guys around the table were of similar size and stature.

Jonathan was the 1%. Tall, now good looking, and clear skin with not greasy hair.

After all of the joking was done, and Jonthan had his afternoon tea in hand, he went back to his office and kept working.

That was when two new people entered his office after knocking.

“This is Jonathan Wilks, one of our team leads and programmers.” The HR lady said after Jonathan told her to enter.

Jonathan looked around his monitor to see who had entered. Janice, a 50-something HR lady was escorting a beautiful woman with short brown hair and a wonderful figure into his office. He took his hands off of his keyboard, saved his work, then stepped around the desk to greet both ladies.

“Hello Janice.” he said, shaking her hand.

“Jonathan, this is Michael Barns. He is joining our company to help with, well, everything since the turning happened.”

Jonathan offered his hand to Michael, which she took. “I used to go by Michael, but I am working to get it changed to Michelle now that I look like this.” he said, shaking Jonthan’s hand.

“Ok, it seems that the turning took all of us by surprise.” he said, motioning to himself and his new figure. He had on a Polo shirt with tan pants, khakis. The shirt was tucked in which hid his waist, but the gap at the top of the shirt didn’t hide his bust line. His breasts stood up proud on his chest since he managed to find a bra that fit. They weren’t huge, just good C cup breasts with little sag in his new bra.

Michelle looked him over, smiled, and then noticed the Bat’leth hanging on the wall. “Nice Bat’leth. Where did you get it?” she asked him, a genuine smile on her face.

Jonathan tore his eyes from her face and went to pick it up from its stand on the shelf.

“Jonathan I have told you that there are not supposed to be weapons in this company. When are you going to get rid of that thing?” Janice said, bringing up an old argument in front of the new girl.

“Janice, I have told you many times before that it is a movie prop and not sharp. It is not dangerous.”

“Well I think it’s cool.” Michelle said, holding out her hand to take it from Jonathan.

Janice crossed her arms and harumpfed at the conversation.

Michelle took the blade and spun it around in a classic Klingon move as Jonathan stood transfixed at the fluid way she moved it around. Michelle was a tall woman, about six foot two inches, if Jonathan would guess, so the full size Bat’leth didn’t seem overwhelmingly large in her hands.

Once she was done, she offered it back to Jonathan who took it back from her. She then said, “bortaS bIr jablu’DI’ reH QaQqu’ nay’”

“Qapla’”, Jonathan said at the Klingon phrase Michelle said, claiming that revenge was a dish best served cold. Jonathan agreed with his one word answer.

The two nerds just smiled at each other until Janice cleared her throat. “If the two of you are done with your words, we have a few other important people for you to meet Michael before the day ends.”

“maj pov.” Jonathan said, shaking Michelle’s hand as the two women left his office.

“maj pov.” Michelle answers him with a smile.

Jonathan watched the entire time as they left. His mind is a whirlwind of emotions and thoughts. Who was she? How can I get to know her more? Should I get to know her more? What is the policy in the company for dating a coworker?

He quickly moved to his desk and opened a web browser to look at the HR policies that were posted there. He spent the rest of the day reading as the day quickly ended on him.

The next day, he was looking around the office as he went to his office, hoping to find Michelle, or Michael, whomever and however she wanted to be addressed. The policy information said that as long as the two people were not in the same department and were not answerable to each other, then it was fine as long as one single form was filled out and turned in to the HR. They had to know and verify that the two people were doing it of their own free will and were not a boss-secretary relationship.

Jonathan didn’t see Michelle for two whole days until he finally took it upon himself to wander through HR to find her. She was elbow deep in paperwork when he found her cubicle.

“maj po”. Jonathan said, greeting her ‘good morning’ in Klingon.

Michelle quickly looked up and smiled when she saw Jonathan standing there.

“Well Jonathan Wilks, how are you honey?” she said with a smile.

“Doing quite well actually. How are you? The company treating you well?”

“Oh yes. I’m doing just fine. Thanks for asking”, she said, then stood up to shake his hand. Their hand shake lingered a little longer than is to be expected, as Michelle gazed up into Jonathan’s eyes. His strong features and firm chin struck a chord in her heart and loins.

“I, I, um, checked the HR web site and found that it is ok to ask another employee to lunch. So, would you like to go to lunch with me?” he asked, almost managing to not bumble the question.

Michelle, still holding his hand, smiled and agreed to lunch. “I’d love to.”

“Great.” Jonathan said, and then looked down at their hands, still holding onto each other.

“Ok, I’ll swing by about noon, and I’ll show you what we have to offer on this side of town.”

“Good.” Michelle said, still not letting go of Jonathan.

Jonathan finally had to pull his hand out of hers then leave the area, looking back toward her cubicle one last time before he left the area. Michelle was still watching him leave. She was tall enough to look over the top edge of the cubes. Her eyes were firmly focused on him.

Lunch finally got there for Jonathan and Michelle and they met in the lobby of their office building.

“Shall we go?” Jonathan asked, offering Michelle his arm. She moved to take it and smiled at him being a gentleman.

“Where are we off to?” She asked him.

“Just around the corner to that sandwich shop. I know the owner and he set aside a table for us. So we can talk.”

Michelle smiled at him as they left the office and walked the short distance.

Once they had placed their order, Michelle wouldn’t let him pay, insisting on spending her own money on her food, so they sat down at the table set aside for them.

Jonathan started the conversation. “Michelle, tell me about yourself.”

“What would you like to know?”

“Well, first of all, Janice introduced you as Micheal. Tell me about that.”

Michelle took a sip of her tea and took a deep breath then began her story. “I was born Michael Barns. I am, or was, a gay man until the turning happened and I was given this body. I still prefer men and probably always will. But now that I look like a woman, I suppose you could say that I’m straight. I graduated from college with a degree in accounting. This is only my second job and so far, everyone I’ve met has been very nice. I hope this isn’t going to be a problem for you, me being gay and all.”

Jonathan took a sip of his Coca-Cola and responded.

“I’m Jonathan Wilks and if the name on my door is to be believed, I’m the lead programmer at our office. I am not in a relationship, nor have I ever been in one. If my professors are right, then you should consider me to be very smart. I speak four different languages, not including English and I can program in another five. Finally, this I’m not proud of, I’m a virgin. No one has ever taken interest in me so this can be considered my very first date.” he said looking down at the table.

Michelle reached over and took his hand. Jonathan looked up at her, she had a smile on her face, a loving smile of tenderness and compassion. “Jonathan, I’m going to be real with you. I’m looking for a relationship. When I saw you, I was attracted to you. I’ve always been tall and now that I’m a tall girl, my options for a boyfriend have gone down even more. I hope that you want a relationship too.”

Their discussion was interrupted by the delivery of their lunch and both fell quiet while eating.

Jonathan took a moment to set his sandwich aside and spoke. “I have never had a relationship so I have no idea what to do and how to do it. I’m 21 years old, a virgin, with the body of a hermaphrodite. I have boobs, a vagina and I’m about three days away from having my period so my feelings are all over the place right now. I don’t know how to be a boyfriend but I’m a nice guy who is honest to a fault as well as loyal so you won’t have to worry about me cheating. Oh, and I love to work out in the gym if that sort of thing is important to you?”

“Jon, if I can call you that. Let me see if I have everything correct. You’re over six feet tall. You make over six figures of income. And since you work out in the gym and don’t seem to have a big gut, I’m guessing you have a six pack under your shirt. Am I right?”

Jonathan gave her a sly smile. “Yes. Yes to all three. If I work out really hard, I even have that triangle going down to my crotch.” He leaned forward and steepled his fingers in front of his face. “Now, what are you going to do about it?”

Michelle leaned forward, used her upper arms and pressed her breasts together creating a very nice cleavage for Jonathan to look at. Jonathan, still being a guy, couldn’t help but look and smile.

“Now that I know all of this, I want to find out what you look like without a shirt on. Then see about relieving you of this virginity thing you are carrying. That is what I want to do.”

Jonathan just sat there, smiling at her. “Shall we have dinner then?”

“Then?”

“Then, play it by ear.”

“I like the sound of that.” Michelle said.

They finished lunch giving each other knowing glances and lingering smiles.


Jonathan and Michelle had two more dates. The first of the two was a dinner and movie where the two of them sat watching a scifi movie that they both loved. They sat holding hands and touching each other in a non-sexual way. It was a lovely bonding time for them.

When Jonathan walked Michelle to her door, she paused putting her keys in the door and turned to Jonathan. “Thank you for a wonderful time tonight.” She then stepped to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. It started out soft and tender, but as Jonathan got into it, he pulled her close so that their bodies were pressed together. Jonathan held her close, enjoying the feeling of a woman’s curves pressed against his body.

Michelle finally had to pull away. She felt her body shift as her penis and scrotum pulled up inside of her body as she shifted to girl mode, getting ready for sex. However, this was their first date and Michelle told herself that she wouldn’t do that. Jonathan was too important and special to be a first date slut.

“Are you sure you’ve never done that before?” she said, breathless after kissing for several minutes.

Jonathan licked his lips, tasting the saliva they had swapped between them. Michelle tasted good.

“I am. That was my first kiss with anyone that isn’t family.” he admitted then pulled her close and kissed her again.

Michelle made a happy little noise in her throat as the kiss continued.

“Happy noise?” Jonathan asked.

“Very much so.” she said, her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

Jonathan leaned in and kissed her cheek, her jaw then trailed a few kisses down her neck. Michelle again made happy noises as Jonathan got the hang of pleasuring another person.

Michelle finally had to push him away and step back. “Hang on, big guy. You keep doing that and I’ll break a promise I made to myself.” She said, a hand on his chest between his boobs.

“Did I offend?”

“No honey. I shifted to girl and would be very happy to invite you in for the night, but I promised to not be a first date slut with you. If you come in, then I’ll break that promise and I don’t want to do that.” she admitted, then gave him a peck on the cheek before opening the door to her apartment and disappearing inside and closing the door.

Jonathan stood looking at her door for a minute or two, licking his lips and thinking about the touch of her body against his and that was when he realized that he had stayed in boy mode and if Michelle admitted to shifting to girl, they must be compatible he concluded.

They continued to eat lunch together throughout the week and when the next weekend arrived, it happened to be the same weekend of a comic con and they went. He had managed to get his Klingon outfit out of the closet and wear it. The Bat’leth from his office finished his outfit.

Michelle on the other hand, managed to find a slave Leia costume at a costume shop and with her figure, she looked the part and it made Jonathan glad to have her on his arm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.