Payday - Cover

Payday

by Blue Dom

Copyright© 2023 by Blue Dom

Erotica Sex Story: William Robert was just minding his own business signing paychecks, when Aileen came in and announced that her husband got her pregnant, but wouldn't touch her "down there." Well, what's a poor Billy Bob gonna do to help out a former cheerleader? That what he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Workplace   Cheating   .

It’s a small factory in north west Arkansas. We make trailers for horses on the shop floor and there’s a single wide outside the shop where the ‘office’ is. I come up from Dallas to sign the paychecks once a week. We could have everybody’s pay deposited directly in their checking accounts, but there were only 10 guys in the factory and most of them don’t believe in banks. Plus there was Aileen. The bookkeeper for the factory. She handled purchasing and payroll on Thursdays.

She was a hot little blonde number: 5’6”, hard body, former cheerleader at the local high school, blonde, blue eyed, and a solid B-cup. She was 22 now. Still hot. She wore skin-tight shorts, about mid-thigh, and flaunted herself to the guys in the factory. I know they’d have taken her into the back room and fucked her ‘til the cows came home, but in actuality they wouldn’t touch her. Most of ‘em were on the same football team as Buck back in high school. I lusted after her, but she had married Buck straight out of school. He was a big brute of a cowboy, who worked on a ranch about 50 miles from the factory.

She seemed very happy with her cowboy. I wasn’t gonna marry her anyway. Wife and 2 kids down in big D. I just looked at Aileen. Had ever since I got hooked into coming up here, two years ago.

I was about 6 feet tall, in pretty good shape. Swam every day I was home. Made a semi-serious pass at Aileen when I first showed up here, but she said that Buck took care of her just fine, thank you. And if I kept after her, she’d get her brother involved. Her brother was a Deputy Sheriff. I decided to keep my cock dry in Arkansas, and save my philandering for my secretary, back in Dallas, which was working out nicely, thank you.

Lately, Aileen had taken to wearing an oversized football jersey over her shorts, and one hot week in May, I found out why. She came in to my office and shut the door. She never shut the door. Nobody came out ‘cept at lunch time.

“I’m pregnant, Billy Bob.” That’s me. William Robert. When she saw my signature the first week, I got the name.

“Hey! Congrats, ‘Leen. When am I gonna have to find a replacement?” I was always kidding her that someday she’d get knocked up and I’d have to get next year’s cheerleader to keep the books.

“Never, Billy Bob. We need the money from this good for nuthin’ company. I’m due in 7 and a half months, but I can handle things from home for a week or two, and after that I’ll bring the baby in.”

I smiled. “I bet you can, too.” She was a cracker-jack negotiator with the vendors. Had already save us some money by batting her baby blues at them. Maybe she even had batted her 32B’s at them, but I didn’t think so.

“But I got a problem. A big problem. I think you can help me out. See...” she paused as she settled in the other chair in the office. “ ... Buck won’t touch me once I got in the family way. Said he didn’t want to hurt the baby. He’s real big, see. And he don’t want to do ANYthing.”

I looked at her. “You made it clear that I didn’t want to meet your brother, or Buck, if I ‘bothered’ you that way. Not that you’re not a hot little number, mind you. I’d love to. But I’ll give you nothin’ but sympathy, ‘Leen. I don’t want to get in trouble with guys who can put me in the breeding shed and let the bulls have at me, if you get my drift.”

“But...” Now she flapped her baby blues at ME. “He won’t even TOUCH me down there. Not that he did much in the touching way, if you get my drift. If you can just ... well ... get me off, once a while. I’d REALLY appreciate it. Make it worth your while, too.”

She stood up and reached under the #7 jersey, and before you could say a word, her shorts were around her ankles. I was, as you might expect, not saying a word. She wriggled out of her pale blue granny-style panties. They puddled on top of her shorts on top of her sneakers.

“Come on, Billy,” she cooed. “Nobody will ever know.” The jersey just covered her cooch, with an inch to spare. She propped herself on the corner of my desk. Spread her legs as far as the shorts would allow.

“You’re gonna get me killed, ‘Leen. I swear.” But I reached down to free a foot from the shorts and panties, that kept her legs tied together.

My right hand slid up her leg ‘til I hit her center. She had a good sized clit and I rubbed it in a little circle.

“Oh, gawwd.” Her right hand left the desk surface and she clamped it on my shoulder. “Ain’t nobody ever did that for me. Soooo much better than when I do it myself.”

I pushed her back on the desk, causing a small cascade of papers on the floor. When I could flip her jersey up, I could see a good sized little nubbin peeking out at me through a fleshy fold. She had a neatly trimmed light blonde tuft just above it. It pointed at the clitty, like it was giving directions.

If Buck never touched her he was a damn fool.

I grabbed the clithead and tried to encourage it to come out and play. It was like a little handjob on the tiny shaft. She flopped back and slapped the desk.

“Jeeesussss. Where’d you ... Ohhhhh. Gaawwwdd! Don’t stop. Don’t ever stop.”

The little head had come out and was visible. I couldn’t help myself. I pushed back on the shaft of her clit, and bent my head down a licked the head. Fast. Over and over.

Then I formed a tiny ‘O’ with my lips and began to suck. I could get her clit to move a little and I flicked my tongue as it came forward.

She moved her hands to cover her mouth, but I could hear the sounds coming from her throat. She mewled and wriggled her hips. Aileen propped her red sneakers on the desk and practically thrust her clitty at my mouth.

“If you don’t keep on, I’ll kill you.” She clamped her hands back over her mouth and practically screamed. “Ooooo. Jeeesusss, Mary and Joseph. I’m gonna cuuummmm. WhoooooEEEE. Yes, yes, yes. Do it, Billy. Suck meeeeee.”

I kept on. I could feel the heat coming from her clit. I was enjoying making her make all the little noises. But I wondered. If Buck had never even touched her, had either of them discovered her G-Spot?

I pushed my lips a little farther back on her tiny shaft and kept on thrashing her o-so-sensitive clithead with my tongue. But I released my right hand and slid three fingers – clenched tightly together – into her cunt. Buck must have been pretty damn big, ‘cause there was plenty of room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.