Lillian's Homecoming - Cover

Lillian's Homecoming

Copyright© 2023 by Arin

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After five years, following a divorce and a stressful, high-stakes job in New York, Lillian Broughton returns to her ex-husband and her adopted nephew, Paul, her late sister’s son. Paul has now grown into a man and the three embark on an exhilarating and passionate journey together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Lillian lay on the couch staring at the ceiling. The memory of the previous day still filled her with warm joy -- Paul, her wonderful Paul. It was incredible! She and Paul had turned the agonizing discovery of their partners’ infidelity into a new, wonderful source of mutual pleasure.

Then her thoughts darkened. This couldn’t go on. They were now doing exactly what Art and Jennifer had done – having sex with each other behind the backs of their erstwhile lovers. And while Art and Jennifer richly deserved this turnabout, there was something underhanded and immoral about conducting themselves in this way.

She forced her mind to look at the situation rationally. She had to do something -- she couldn’t just allow Art’s and Jennifer’s carnal coupling to be forgotten; couldn’t pretend it had never happened. Nor could she and Paul continue with what they were doing. There had to be a reckoning, in which Art and Jennifer were faced with their deceitful and lustful betrayal. And one during which Art and Jennifer were also made aware of the new relationship between herself and her nephew, one that had begun in tears and grief, but had blossomed into sexual love and mutual desire.

For more than an hour, she agonized about what to do. Should she discuss it with Paul? Develop a joint plan? Go see a psychiatrist? Search the Internet for solutions? She swung her legs off the couch and walked into the kitchen. A glass of wine might help.

After another hour sitting on the couch, deep in thought, she still didn’t have an answer.

She stood up and stretched. She walked to the kitchen and refilled her wine glass. As she stood there sipping it, the solution came to her in a sudden flash – a solution so neat, so perfect that she could hardly believe it.

Her first instinct was immediately to tell Paul. She turned, excitedly to walk toward his room. But then she stopped. No, he was too young. He wouldn’t understand, might object, might interfere. No, she would do it alone. There was some deception involved, but he would understand...


Two weeks later, Lillian and Paul lay by the pool, sipping Margaritas and eating chips and salsa. Art was on a business trip and it had been Lillian’s idea to spend the afternoon by the pool, having a little Tequila and then a siesta, and then some more Tequila. The sun’s golden warmth was gradually yielding and orange-tinged clouds were gathering in the sky.

Lillian glanced at her watch.

“I’ll be back in a second, honey,” she said, getting up.

She went into the cabana, opened the drawer of the table next to the loveseat and took out the bottle of lubricant. She walked into the bathroom, closed the door and slid off her bikini bottoms. She reached behind her, hooked her finger into the ring and very slowly slid the plug from her rear end, gasping as the flared center dilated her anus.

The plug was the culmination of detailed research on anal intercourse, including extensive reading and selection of an appropriate retail outlet. The one she had chosen — “Girl Toys” —was specifically geared toward women. Lillian had been amazed by the sheer number and variety of sex accessories — dildos and vibrators in every shape and size, strap-ons, lubricants, creams, pillows, S&M tools, even mechanical devices. But the best thing about Girl Toys had turned out to be the woman behind the counter, who introduced herself as Cheryl and, Lillian learned, was also the owner

Cheryl was in her early 50s, slightly plump with big, hazel eyes and a mop of auburn curls. She had a light, easy manner, a penchant for amusing anecdotes, and a thorough knowledge of her subject matter. Lillian had felt immediately at ease with her, and willing to share her trepidation about anal intercourse and her complete lack of experience.

Cheryl had launched into an extensive discourse on anal sex — the hows, the whys, the dos and the don’ts — before eventually guiding Lillian to the plug as the item best-suited for the job. She had first asked Lillian to choose a dildo in a size that best matched the thickness of the man’s penis. After some indecision, Lillian settled on one. “Ooh!” Cheryl had said. “Aren’t you the lucky one!” Based on Lillian’s selection, Cheryl had produced the plug closest to his size. “After you take it out, put more lubricant on it and slide it in and out a few more times,” she had advised. “It’s gonna feel weird the first time, and this’ll help you get used to it in advance.” She also suggested Lillian try wearing it a couple of times beforehand. “You’d be surprised how quickly you get used to it. It actually starts to feel pretty good. Some women walk around wearing them all day. They like going into work and thinking about it while they’re talking to their tight-ass boss women!”

Toward the end of their interaction, Lillian had asked a question she already knew the answer to but was curious about Cheryl’s perspective.

“Can a woman have an orgasm doing it that way?” she had asked.

“Can they? Oh, sweetie, they can and they do, and those ones knock all other orgasms out of the park!”

Lillian had laughed and then remembered the orgasm she had had with Paul’s finger in her anus. For the first time, she had started to get excited by her plan...

Lillian had followed Cheryl’s instructions to the letter and had to agree that the plug actually did start to feel pretty good once you were used to it. Now, she liberally coated the plug with the lubricant and slid it slowly in and out of herself five or six times. Each time she did, it was easier, beginning to generate warm embers of pleasure. Then washed the plug thoroughly and put it in the side table drawer with the lubricant.

As she walked toward the cabana door, she could feel the slickness both between her legs and her buttocks. She reached the door and smiled — she was ready for this!

Lillian walked out and let her eyes sweep down her nephew’s hard, young body.

“Honey, I think I’m going to take a shower,” she said.

Paul nodded. Then, to his surprise, Lillian undid her top, letting her breasts tumble out. Paul felt his penis jerk as her rosy nipples came into view. Then Lillian slowly slid off her bikini bottoms, revealing her pink, newly-shaven pussy. She leaned over Paul, giving him a close-up view of her creamy breasts. She kissed him softly, letting her hardening nipples brush against his chest.

“Want to join me?” she asked in a sultry voice.

“Sure!” he responded, getting up from the chair.

Lillian led the way into the cabana, her hips and creamy buttocks swaying enticingly as she walked. Paul felt his penis swelling to full hardness.

As they entered the cabana. Lillian paused, looking over at the loveseat.

“That’s where they did it.”

They both stared at the loveseat, recalling the lascivious sight of Art sodomizing Jennifer.

Lillian slowly moved back until her warm rear end rested against Paul’s fully erect penis.

“Mmm! Seems like you’re thinking about the same thing I am,” Lillian murmured.

She reached down her sides pulling Paul’s hands up to cup her breasts. Paul’s fingers automatically curled around her lush orbs, feeling the hardened nipples against his palms.

“Oooh, I’m so horny!” she said. “I could do it right here.” She reached back and pulled down Paul’s trunks, freeing his rigid cock.

She led him by the hand over to the loveseat.

She put one knee, and then the other on the loveseat, her legs open wide. She leaned slowly forward and arched her back.

No words were necessary.

Paul moved behind her, gazing down at her voluptuous ass and her gleaming entrance. Even her anus seemed to be glistening. His grasped his rigid cock, moving his hips forward, hearing the quick intake of breath from Lillian as the dense head nestled between her labia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.