Lillian's Homecoming - Cover

Lillian's Homecoming

Copyright© 2023 by Arin

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - After five years, following a divorce and a stressful, high-stakes job in New York, Lillian Broughton returns to her ex-husband and her adopted nephew, Paul, her late sister’s son. Paul has now grown into a man and the three embark on an exhilarating and passionate journey together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Art followed Lillian to the kitchen.

“Here,” said Art. “I’ll do it.” There was silence as he scooped the ice and poured four strong drinks. Lillian sipped hers gratefully.

“Oh, my darling,” Art said, “I’m so utterly sorry. Sorry about all of it. I wish I could make it go away. I love you. I can’t bear the thought of losing you.”

Lillian fought to resist, but felt herself softening.

“I’ll do anything,” Art continued, “Anything to get you back. Anything!”

“And what about her,” Lillian said, unwilling to use Jennifer’s name.

“No – that’s nothing. I swear, Lillian, there’s nothing there but what ... you saw.”

Lillian was silent for a moment.

“Well, we better take them their drinks,” she said. “And check on Paul.”

But any concerns Lillian had about Paul vanished the moment they walked into the room, replaced by profound irritation: Paul and Jennifer were kissing!

Art glanced at her, a slight twinkle in his eye. Lillian was unamused. She cleared her throat.

They quickly wheeled around, embarrassed. Art handed them their drinks.

As Lillian sat down, she suddenly realized there was still activity on the screen. It was back to Art and Jennifer, locked in intercourse. Lillian’s thoughts whirled for a moment – wait ... had they restarted the DVD? Then, suddenly, she remembered. The entire content of both recordings had been added to the DVD following the edited scenes. The young man at the editing service had suggested this, to ensure that if the recordings were lost or damaged, there would still be a full record.

Art, too, looked puzzled, but said nothing. All four of them gazed at the screen, where Jennifer’s breasts were bouncing forward at each of Art’s deep thrusts.

Lillian felt herself getting alternatively angry and aroused as she watched. Then, in that very instant, the hypocrisy of her prudish, vindictive behavior struck her with an almost physical impact. What right did she have to judge them? She had taken advantage of her nephew – taken advantage of his arousal on the couch, to unzip him, stroke him and suck him to orgasm. Then, she had presented him with her naked breasts, swung her leg over him and slid his cock into herself. Then, finally, she had planned and executed his seduction and her own lewd sodomy in the cabana. The same adjectives she had hurled at Jennifer — conniving, seductive, manipulative, shameless — could just as easily be laid at her door.

At each step, she had known exactly what she was doing, using cunning and deceitful tactics to achieve her goals. She had plotted, mislead, and covertly recorded all of them. Who was she to judge Art? Art, her wonderful Art, who had fought in anguish against his seduction. Yet, she herself had seduced Paul, by exposing him to a lustful display of her own making, arousing him, plastering her body against him and then taking advantage of his male weakness, all the while assuring herself, she was only doing it to help him! And Jennifer was just some young, oversexed teenager going after a handsome older man. Paul was her nephew! She had manipulated and seduced her own nephew, who was half her age!

How could she be any better than they when she had succumbed to her own physical desires and coupled with her nephew? They were all the same, all of them -- she and Art and Paul and Jennifer, unable to control their desires, subservient to their burning sexual needs.

Distracted by her thoughts, she had failed to notice that Art had put his arm around her and was steadily watching the screen, still fascinated by the scene of lustful copulation. The sun had long since gone down and, except for the glare of the screen and a shaft of light from the kitchen door, the room was dark.

Lillian wasn’t sure if she should look at the DVD any longer, or turn away to help quiet the growing flames of passion in her own belly. She found herself perversely excited by the abandonedly writhing young Jennifer on the screen, whose whimpers had changed to loud moans of pure ecstasy. Then Lillian heard different moans, and she tore her eyes from the film to stare in the direction they came from.

She was stunned, not so much by what was happening, but because it was so blatantly open. It was dark, but not too dark to make out what was happening. Jennifer had her tapered thighs spread wide, her dress up around her hips. Paul’s hand was moving busily beneath her panties. Jennifer, seemingly unconcerned by the presence of other people, was grinding her pelvis and buttocks off the chair in rhythm to obvious finger-fucking she was receiving. God, didn’t she realize they could see her? Both Jennifer and Paul had their passion-glazed eyes locked onto the scene on the screen.

Lillian turned away. The obscene film was affecting everyone, and a warning bell sounded in her brain as she realized that her body was urging her to succumb to the lewd urges heatedly pulsating through her. Now, she became aware that Art’s other hand had moved up and was lightly stroking the tips of her breasts. Lillian felt aching hunger spreading through her abdomen. Art’s hand against her hardening nipples both thrilled and disturbed her, and she labored, gasping for breath. She knew she had to stop his caresses, to take his hand from her front, but she didn’t have the strength to stop him. Her own hand would not obey her mind’s commands: it lay limp and useless as she attempted to focus her eyes back to the screen. She looked at the screen. God, Jennifer was a lascivious little minx! Art was now driving into the spread globes of her buttocks, his glistening penis disappearing again and again into her fully receptive ass. Jennifer was like a bitch in heat as she moved rhythmically backwards to meet the urgent thrusts, striving to take even more of the thick cock into her tight rear end. Lillian could feel the primeval sexual tension in the room, the licentious activities of the couples on the screen and on the chair compounding her own excitement as beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She felt intense sexual frustration, a raging fire in her center that needed extinguishing. She bit down on her lip in an attempt to keep back a vocal groan of arousal as Art’s hand worked with increased intensity over the hardened tips of her breasts. She needed more of her drink -- that would help her ignore what her body was begging her to do. Jennifer was squirming in delight as Paul’s fingers worked between her legs. She could feel the heated sensations between her own thighs increasing, and she was sure Art could feel the pounding of her heart through her breast. But her mind wouldn’t permit decision or, for that matter, understanding of her needs. On the screen, Jennifer seemed to have gone completely out of her mind, moaning lewd encouragement through clenched teeth to Art, grinding her rear end back as she approached her climax. It was clear what effect Art’s cock was having on her. Her face was contorted in rapture from the plunging shaft, her breasts swinging forward in obscene synchrony with her sodomy.

Lillian realized that Art was becoming more restless, and she was sure that he noticed her rear end wriggling against the couch seat. It was next to impossible to hide her arousal that burned with relentless insistence inside her. His hands were kneading her breasts more vigorously, and her stiff nipples throbbed with guilty pleasure. She realized that Jennifer and Paul could easily see what Art was doing with his hands and she glanced over to be sure they weren’t watching.

The sight that filled her vision shocked her: Jennifer’s was now bent over, her head above Paul’s lap, her head moving up and down. She was sucking his cock! Lillian was astonished, turning her head around quickly to avoid staring at the lewd oral sex. It was beyond belief!! Not there, shamelessly in front of them! But it was undeniably happening before her eyes!

Art had moved even closer to her and she tensed as she felt his hand working its way between her legs. No, she thought, they couldn’t. Not here. Not in front of Paul and Jennifer.

“No,” she whispered. “Not now! Later!”

“Oh, darling, I want you so badly,” he whispered in return.

Art’s hand boldly moved to the wet band of her panties. She felt his fingers snake under the elastic band, and then gasped as they worked between the moist walls of her pussy. She wriggled helplessly against his probing finger, holding her breath for fear some tell-tale sound might escape her lips. She knew she was shamelessly aroused. She could feel warm moisture between her buttocks as his outstretched finger now slid wetly in and out of her heated portal. She whispered again to Art.

“No, honey. Not here! They’ll see us!”

She was distracted by the sounds from the DVD. She looked up. On the screen, Jennifer suddenly stiffened and let out a low, throaty scream. Her rounded buttocks began to clench and unclench, signaling an orgasm deep in her quivering belly. She glanced over at the loveseat to see Jennifer’s head continuing to bob up and down above Paul’s groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.