Lillian's Homecoming - Cover

Lillian's Homecoming

Copyright© 2023 by Arin

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - After five years, following a divorce and a stressful, high-stakes job in New York, Lillian Broughton returns to her ex-husband and her adopted nephew, Paul, her late sister’s son. Paul has now grown into a man and the three embark on an exhilarating and passionate journey together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Lillian lay in bed propped up on pillows, looking at her cell phone. Art was in the shower. Early morning sunlight filtered through the half-open blinds, casting alternating bands of light and shadow across the room.

Lillian glanced up as the door swung open and smiled. Jennifer was still wearing the same outfit she’d had on the previous evening: a black lace lingerie set with a see-through push-up bra that accentuated her lavish, pear-shaped breasts, together with a cinch-waist garter belt whose straps supported lacy black stockings. She wore no panties.

Once again, Lillian found herself marveling at the unadulterated sensuality radiating from the young girl.

Jennifer walked over and slid into the bed next to Lillian, her body curling up against Lillian’s like a cat.

“You were very naughty last night,” Lillian said, looking down at her.

“Are you telling me you didn’t like it?” Jennifer said, her eyebrows raised. “You came like a Saturn rocket!”

Lillian laughed. She’d been kneeling on the floor between Art’s splayed legs as he lay back on the couch, eyes closed, groaning as her mouth traveled up and down his engorged phallus. Lillian had sensed movement behind her, then felt Jennifer’s soft hands on her buttocks, pulling them apart. She felt a rush of cool air and then warm breath, felt the tongue slide deliciously over her anus and then down between her labial folds, probing, searching expertly, finding her swollen clitoral bud ... and then a sudden escalation in erotic delight as she felt rhythmic increases in the pressure from Jennifer’s mouth against her entrance, heard Jennifer’s corresponding exhalations of breath, and knew that Paul was behind her, stroking into her.

“I loved it!” Lillian said.

Jennifer brought her lips to Lillian’s neck, beginning to plant soft kisses, moving up beneath her ear, delivering little pinwheels of pleasure.

And then a low murmur in Lillian’s ear:

“What shall we do today?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.