Lillian's Homecoming - Cover

Lillian's Homecoming

Copyright© 2023 by Arin

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After five years, following a divorce and a stressful, high-stakes job in New York, Lillian Broughton returns to her ex-husband and her adopted nephew, Paul, her late sister’s son. Paul has now grown into a man and the three embark on an exhilarating and passionate journey together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Paul drove slowly back toward the house.

“Is this as fast as it’ll go?” Jennifer asked impatiently.

“I don’t want to push it,” Paul replied. “There’s obviously something fucked up with the transmission and I don’t want it to go out on us completely.”

When Paul had tried to accelerate onto the highway, the car had refused to change gears, the engine whining loudly in protest. Paul had pulled over and then tried again, with the same result. He’d driven slowly along the side of the highway and turned onto the next street.

“We can just take my car,” Jennifer said.

“We’ll see,” Paul replied. “I just want to focus on making it there. I’m not sure I want to go to the dance anymore.”

“Okay, then let’s go up to Lookout Peak and park for a while.” Her voice was husky and soft, and she rubbed her breast against his arm like a cat.

“We’ll see,” Paul said.

“Hmmph!” Jennifer complained. She didn’t like to be disappointed.

“We’ll go out tomorrow, okay?” Paul said.

“Yeah, but only if you promise we can get it on in the car.”

Paul laughed. “I promise.”

As they neared the home, Paul said, “Why don’t you come in for a little bit before you take off? You can have a glass of wine, and maybe get to know my aunt a little. I think she and Art will still be up; we haven’t been gone long.” Paul was worried about the cool reception Jennifer had received from Aunt Lillian. He hoped things would warm up if they all had an opportunity to share some wine together.

“Oh, I guess I could,” Jennifer acquiesced. “I like wine.”

“Good,” Paul grinned, and squeezed her thigh possessively with his free hand.

“Mmm!” she crooned contentedly.

Paul turned the car onto his uncle’s street, then into the driveway alongside the house. He switched off the engine and lights, and he and his girlfriend stepped out of the car. Taking her hand, Paul said, “Let’s go through the kitchen. I forgot my key and I don’t want to ring the bell in case they went to sleep.”

They started along the cinder path that hugged the side of the house. It was very quiet, with only crickets disturbing the silence. It was then that they started to hear the sounds from inside the living room. It sounded like moaning interspersed with sharper cries.

“What’s that?” Jennifer said.

“I ... I don’t know.”

“Let’s go look!”

“Jennifer...” Paul began to protest, but she was already leading him off the path, over to the window. The drapes had not been fully drawn, and there was a foot-wide section that allowed them both to see clearly into the house, into the living room illuminated by the bright flames of the pine log fire.

Paul’s eyes blinked rapidly for a moment, then focused on what was transpiring on the couch, on the sight of the two sweating, nakedly straining bodies thrusting against one another.

His aunt and his uncle were fucking!

A startled gasp died in Paul’s throat and he stood motionless for a long, breathless moment. He put out his hand blindly and leaned against the wall beside the window with eyes closed, his brain filled with the searing image of his aunt, bent over, her white buttocks thrust upward and her milky breasts exposed and swaying, taking his uncle’s hard shaft from behind!

“Jesus, they’re fucking!” Jennifer whispered unnecessarily.

They watched in stunned silence for a moment.

“Whoa, that is hot!!” Jennifer added. “It’s getting me hot!”

Suddenly, Paul realized his cock had begun to stir in his pants as he watched the lurid scene. He resisted, but couldn’t escape the reality that his cock was getting hard from watching his voluptuous aunt being driven into from behind! He wanted to wrest his eyes away, but the sheer lasciviousness of the scene a few feet away held him spellbound.

Standing behind and to the side of Paul’s shocked and immobile form, Jennifer was also transfixed by the lurid sight of the couple on the living room couch. Damn oh damn! she thought, I never thought I’d see anything like that in my life! Jennifer could feel her clitoris tingling and initial droplets of fluid beginning to excrete from her swelling labial walls, causing her to rub her thighs together. Her nipples hardened beneath her blouse and her breasts began to throb with excitement. She had already been hot and ready on this night, wanting Paul, and now, witnessing this explicit scene sent her mind churning with desire.

Jennifer let her hands roam over Paul’s sides, around to his stomach and then downward, feeling a surge of satisfaction as her hand found his rigid shaft. Jennifer pressed her body into him, rubbing her breasts up and down his back as her fingers lightly traced along his erection penis. Then her other hand was reaching around, gliding down to cup and squeeze his swelling testicles.

Paul moaned softly, trying half-heartedly to twist away from her, but she held tightly onto his balls while continuing to run her fingers along his glans, sending charged sensations through him. She lifted her hand from his scrotum and put her mouth to his ear, letting her wet, warm tongue dart teasingly inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.