Lillian's Homecoming - Cover

Lillian's Homecoming

Copyright© 2023 by Arin

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After five years, following a divorce and a stressful, high-stakes job in New York, Lillian Broughton returns to her ex-husband and her adopted nephew, Paul, her late sister’s son. Paul has now grown into a man and the three embark on an exhilarating and passionate journey together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Lillian’s hand shook slightly as she reached for the button on the remote.

Ten minutes earlier, she’d felt a sudden stab of trepidation when, standing on the stepladder, she’d seen the blinking red light that signified movement in the cabana. It’s probably nothing, she told herself. Just Art going into the cabana for some reason. Several days had passed since she had last checked that camera, so it could have been any number of things. But what? She hadn’t been in there, and Art always changed in the house. The cabana was for guests.

It was Saturday morning. Art was golfing and Paul was at a game. She’d slept late, emerging from the bedroom sleepily after they had left, dressed only in a light robe and panties. Out of habit, she’d pulled out the camera from between the two books in the living room and checked the lights – nothing.

But the light on the camera in the cabana had been blinking.

She reached for the start button and then stopped. This was it — her Rubicon. She could decline to cross it; destroy the recording; get rid of the cameras...

Not a chance, she decided.

She pressed the start button, her eyes fixed on the video screen. Nothing. She looked at the recorder, puzzled. The man had told her that the blinking light indicated something had been recorded. She pressed stop and then fast forward, thinking there might have been a delay in recording. The digital numbers raced and she stopped. Then she pressed play again.

A choked cry escaped her throat.

Kneeling on the loveseat in the cabana was the lush body of Jennifer Rowland, her thighs parted, her buttocks obscenely thrust upwards to reveal the glistening lips of her open vagina. And behind her was Art, Art, striding toward her, tearing off his clothes. Then he was grasping his erection, directing it to her entrance, thrusting forward...

“Oh my God, no, nooooooo!” she cried, in anguish. But she couldn’t escape the reality that leapt to her eyes from the screen – Art and Jennifer were engaged in dissolute, shameless fucking. And she could hear faint noises. She reached blindly down and found the volume control. Suddenly, the sounds of unrestrained lust rang in her ears – his grunts as he thrust into her; her dissolute moans; the sounds of loins slapping against buttocks.

Lillian had seen enough. She tried to wrest her eyes away. But she couldn’t. A perverse instinct kept her eyes fixed on the screen. She whimpered as she fixed her gaze on Art’s face – it was the look she had seen so many times, of complete absorption in the sexual act. He was as willing a participant as it was possible to be. Her eyes swung to the young girl’s face – lids half-closed, mouth open, oblivious of anything other than the hardened shaft driving into her welcoming channel.

Lillian felt a quiver in her lower belly. She knew why Art was so deeply immersed in the act: the young girl’s body seemed to have been crafted exactingly for the sole purpose of sex, with sculpted thighs flaring into perfect globes, curvaceous hips tapering into a tiny waist, and sumptuous, coral-tipped breasts bouncing forward in rhythm with Art’s strokes. And she knew exactly how that felt — the driving force of Art’s rigid phallus inside her like a piston in a cylinder.

Art was beginning to stroke into her faster now, fucking her hard, pulling her back against him with each inward thrust, while the shameless little bitch was tossing her head from side to side, moaning loudly.

Lillian gasped as a spiral of unwanted heat wended its way upward through her loins, into her stomach and chest, hardening the ruby crests of her breasts. A flush spread over her upper body. Then, she realized, to her dismay, that she could feel the familiar beads of arousal gathering between her swelling labia.

She felt a wave of shame. She was watching Art, her man, her lover, having passionate sex with another woman, and it was turning her on! God, I’m no better than they are ... thinking lascivious thoughts, working myself into a frenzy. But she couldn’t deny it – she was shockingly aroused by the sheer depravity of the scene she was witnessing.

“No!” she said aloud, tearing her eyes from the screen. But even as the words left her lips, her eyes were moving inexorably back to the screen, staring, glassy-eyed, breath spewing raggedly as she squeezed her thighs together in a futile effort to quell the maddening sensations emanating from her genitals. The camera was mounted above and almost perpendicular to the mating couple and she could clearly see Art’s glistening shaft repeatedly appearing and then disappearing into the young girl’s ovaled vulva, see her buttocks clenching rhythmically, hiding and then revealing the brown ring of her anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.