Lillian's Homecoming - Cover

Lillian's Homecoming

Copyright© 2023 by Arin

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After five years, following a divorce and a stressful, high-stakes job in New York, Lillian Broughton returns to her ex-husband and her adopted nephew, Paul, her late sister’s son. Paul has now grown into a man and the three embark on an exhilarating and passionate journey together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Unable to sleep, Lillian lay in her light, summer gown, searching her mind, as she had all evening, for a plan of resolution. Five days had passed since she’d watched that scene. Lillian had replayed it several times in her mind: Art’s big organ sliding into that shamelessly receptive vulva. Each time, her emotions had swayed between repulsion and lurid excitement. She hadn’t dared watch it again for fear it would trigger the same disgusting reaction in her body.

Still, a plan of action eluded her. Should she confront Art? Jennifer? Under what circumstances? Should she show one or both of them the recording? Try to catch them physically in the act? How, if at all would she ever repair her relationship with Art? She had no more idea now what to do now than she had at the outset.

What the hell is wrong with me? she thought. She’d effortlessly put together complex deals involving dozens of parties and hundreds of millions of dollars. Why couldn’t she find the solution to this relatively simple problem?

But she knew why: she wasn’t some detached broker or intermediary. She was herself enmeshed in the intricate web of relationships she sought to untangle and mend ... or not mend. And the choices she made now would have lasting consequences for herself as well as for Art and Paul.

Her thoughts turned to her nephew. What should she say to him, if anything? And how would she save Paul from the clutches of that shameless slut?

Paul, oh Paul, she thought. You are so young; so naïve; so good. You deserve so much better than that licentious siren!

Then, the answer came to her.


Lillian looked at Paul over her glass of wine as he sat expectantly on the couch. It was her third of the evening. She had started early, consumed with trepidation about what she was about to say and do. The alcohol had helped settle her nerves and increase her resolve.

She started with the words she had rehearsed at length

“Honey, the reason I asked you to stay home tonight is that I have something very important to tell you. Something that’s going to hurt you, deeply. And I’m sorry, I’m so sorry it will do that. But I have no choice because you’d hate me if I did anything else.”

Paul stared, his dark blue eyes full of alarm.

“I’ve tried to think of ways to soften this, to lead up to it in a way that will lessen the blow. But I haven’t been able to think of any way to do that. So, I’m just going to come right out and tell you, okay?”

She paused, listening to Paul’s ragged breathing. Finally, he nodded his assent.

“Art and Jennifer are having an affair. They’ve been having sex in the cabana. I have proof of it. I have part of it recorded with a camera I installed in the cabana based on my suspicion of what was happening. It proved it beyond any doubt.”

Paul gave a cry of shock and disbelief, his mouth hanging.

“No, no, NO! It’s ... it’s impossible. Jennifer loves me. And ... Art?”

“Oh, honey, I couldn’t believe it and I wish it weren’t true. I know how much this hurts you. But it is true. It’s true. I wouldn’t have believed it unless I’d seen it with my own eyes.”

“Oh, God, oh God. I can’t believe it. Jennifer and ... and Art. No, it’s just...” His voice trailed off.

He started to sob, his head in his hands. Lillian’s heart went out to him. She hurried over to the couch and sat beside him, putting her arm around his broad shoulders and drawing him to her. He turned and came into her arms, his head resting on her shoulder. She patted him as he continued to cry.

“I’m so sorry, honey. I wish I hadn’t had to tell you that. I wish it weren’t true. I know it hurts so much.”

She held him in her arms until finally his tears finally subsided. He pulled away, and slumped over the arm of the overstuffed couch.

Lillian was momentarily at a loss.

“Honey, can I get you something ... maybe some...” She couldn’t think of anything. Aspirin? Wine?

It came to her.

“Maybe some brandy?”

“Ok,” he said dully, his voice muffled against the cloth.

Lillian hurried to the kitchen. She knew there was brandy in the cupboard. She looked around for something appropriate to pour it into, but couldn’t find anything. She grabbed two wine glasses and the brandy bottle and took them back to the living room. Paul hadn’t moved. She sat down next to him and poured two generous amounts of brandy into the glasses. She passed one to him, patting him on the shoulder.

“Here, honey. This might help numb the pain a little.”

Paul took it from her and sat up. His eyes were red and downcast. He drank some of the brandy, then sat back on the couch, his eyes closed.

“Are you ok, sweetie?” she asked.

“Mmmm,” was all he said.

Lillian took a sip of the strong liquid. It burned slightly going down but felt good.

They sat for a long time in silence, sipping the brandy. Periodically, Paul slowly shook his head from side to side.

“I just can’t believe it,” he mumbled.

“I know, honey, and I wish it weren’t true.”

She noticed Paul had finished his brandy. She poured both of them some more.

She handed him back his glass.

“Is it helping at all?”

“Mm-hm,” Paul mumbled, taking the glass.

Lillian could feel her body flushing with the alcohol. Perversely, she was feeling good, despite her concern for Paul’s well-being, relieved that she had finally shared this with someone – someone close to her. Now things might start to get better. They could weather this together, aunt and nephew, brought closer together by their shared betrayal. Her head was swimming slightly and she felt a warm glow through her body.

Paul was silent for a long time, resting against the back of the couch with his eyes closed, slowly sipping the brandy.

Then he slowly leaned forward and spoke.

“I want to see it,” he said.

“Honey, uh...”

“I want to see it,” he repeated, more firmly.

Lillian knew this time would come, but she felt real concern nonetheless.

“I want to...”

“I really don’t think you should, honey. I don’t think you need to. I’ve seen it. I promise, I swear, it proves what I said.”

“I want... “ Paul said, his voice rising.

“Okay. Yes, honey, yes,” she interrupted him. “I’ll turn it on. But you’re going to have to brace yourself. This will be very, very hard to watch.”

She retrieved the player from the credenza, plugged it in and attached the cable to the television. The video was at the same place at which she had turned it off several days ago. She saw no need to start at the beginning. She pressed the play button.

What appeared on the screen prompted an immediate cry from Paul’s throat. He stared incredulously at it. Despite all the warning he had received from Lillian, he was still horrified by the sight on the screen. Art, his Uncle Art was there in the cabana with Jennifer. And Jennifer, the girl he loved, was kneeling on the chair, her back arched, her legs open, her ass high in the air, obscenely receiving his Uncle’s cock from behind. His uncle was fucking his girlfriend, his cock repeatedly sliding into her and oh, God, oh God, nooooo, she was moaning in ecstasy.

Lillian slid next to Paul on the couch and put her arm around him again.

“I’m sorry, Paul!” she whispered against his ear. “I’m truly sorry you’re seeing this.”

Paul gaped at the screen, transfixed by the tableau of uninhibited, shameless copulation in front of him. Now, he realized, Art had slid his finger into Jennifer’s ass while he fucked her. His eyes bulged, trying to fathom any possible reason for what he was seeing — the degenerate actions of his uncle, of the girl he thought he loved — for this inconceivable scene. But he couldn’t imagine any, he could only stare at the two, at the two fucking each other with lustful abandon,

Lillian, too, gazed at the screen. Art’s big shaft was driving into Jennifer’s spread vulva, with his thumb now obscenely probing into her anus! Lillian could hear the dissolute sounds of their lewd copulation — the moans of lust, the slapping bodies — and she knew Paul was hearing them, too. Then, Art was pulling his penis from of her vagina, reaching over for something. Jennifer was looking back at him, saying something they couldn’t quite make out. Art was opening the bottle, lifting his heavy cock and pouring the glistening liquid onto it.

Lillian was the first to realize what was happening.

“Honey, I think we should turn it off now.”

But Paul was staring with fixed intensity at the screen. Lillian reached over to turn it off.

“No,” Paul said roughly. “I want to see what he does.”

Oh, Jesus! thought Lillian. This is not going to be good.

She sat back and put her arm around him again and both watched in horrified fascination as Art positioned the head of his rigid phallus between Jennifer’s white globes against her tiny, puckered entrance and taking her by the hips, started to slowly insert his big shaft into her rear end.

“Unnghhhh,” Paul croaked, his eyes not believing what he was seeing. His uncle was putting his ... no, could it really be that? Yes, he could see her pussy clearly below. He was slowly easing his huge cock into Jennifer’s ass!

Lillian gazed transfixed at the lewd spectacle, wishing she had previewed the whole recording before subjecting Paul to it. She watched Art’s massive organ slowly disappearing into Jennifer’s anus, wondering how the young girl could possible take something that big. But Jennifer was taking it. Not just taking it, reveling in it by the sound of her lust-fueled moans as Art started slow, in-and-out motions, going deeper and deeper into her rectum, reaching under to cup her breasts, squeezing the engorged nipples. It was the basest display of unrestrained lust imaginable!

As Paul watched the dissolute scene, he was becoming acutely conscious of the presence of his beautiful aunt next to him. He felt the firm globe of her breast pressing against his arm and her warm thigh against his. He tried to blink away the thought, but his mind perversely flashed to the scene he had witnessed from the living-room window: Lillian’s coral-tipped breasts rocking as Art drove into her from behind. And one of those sumptuous breasts was now pressing firmly against his upper arm!

Nestled against him as she watched, Lillian started to notice the tell-tale warmth and moisture between her thighs – she was getting turned on by the lewd scene displayed on the screen, just as she had the first time.

But this time, in her alcohol-fueled thoughts, it didn’t seem so perverse. She was watching a man and a woman having the basest form of sex – anal intercourse. She was watching the hard cock disappearing into the spread, white buttocks, the big breasts swaying ... She felt the familiar tingling in her nipples, the glow beginning to spread from her center, the glow that would soon evolve into need...

She glanced down, wondering.

She stifled a gasp. She could see the elongated shape of Paul’s rigid cock clearly outlined against the front of his pants. The poor kid! She knew exactly what he was going through: the initial shock and horror of watching his girlfriend having sex with his uncle, followed by the perverse, intense feelings of arousal — and then the futile effort to reconcile the two simultaneous reactions while fighting the crying need for relief. She wished she could help him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.