The Apartment - Cover

The Apartment

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: Ralph was warned about the apartment's history but it was just too good a deal to turn down. Anyway, he didn't believe in the supernatural. He was still in denial after a couple of very strange 'dreams' so when his older brother asked him if his daughter, Ralph's niece, could stay for a few nights, he didn't see why not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Ghost   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   .

There’s no way to say this without sounding like I’m bragging, but I’m a twenty-six-year-old guy working as a trader at an investment bank on Wall Street. I’d had a pretty good year and had just gotten a very generous bonus, enough for a deposit on a seriously nice apartment. I decided it was time to move out of the rental I’d been sharing with a mate and get a place of my own.

I contacted a realtor who took me around several properties. They were all quite cool but nothing that I felt I really had to have. Until the very last one that is. It was in an older-style building but super-swanky. Not only was it by far the best it was also the cheapest.

Without wanting to look a gift horse ... I asked why. “No real reason. It’s a beautiful apartment,” she said, but there was something about the way she said it that made me think she wasn’t telling me everything.

“So there’s nothing I should know then?”

“Well ... some people did die here. I don’t know the details. Not for sure.” She tried to say it nonchalantly but she clearly wasn’t very happy talking about it.

“And that’s it?” I asked, amazed that it could affect its price so much. She nodded. I looked around and thought I’d push it a little.

“All these furnishings come with it, yeah?” I asked, fully expecting to be told that they didn’t.

“Yes,” she replied. “Everything you see here.” That clinched it: I was no expert but the furniture alone must have been worth a small fortune.

“Fine, I’ll take it,” I told her, and suddenly she started smiling again. I’ve never believed in luck or bad vibes or all that crap, and I was perfectly happy to take advantage of other people’s stupidity.

I moved in two days later, on the Saturday, and arranged a smallish apartment-warming party for that night.

Of course, it grew into a fairly large housewarming party and I got pretty wasted. Towards the end, I hooked up with a girl I’d been hitting on at work for a while. I think she’d seen me as a bit of a bullshit merchant, until she saw my new place that is. As far as I remembered we’d had a really nice time and I was looking forward to maybe seeing her again.

I had to pay the cleaner quite a lot extra to clean up the next day, while I hid in my bedroom, swearing off booze and drugs forever.

I still felt that I needed to recharge the batteries so I had a quiet evening, finally sorting out my meager belongings, which had mostly just been dumped in the spare room.

That night I had a really weird dream. I sort of woke up partway through or I could have still been dreaming, I’m still not entirely sure. Anyway, what was really weird about it was that in the dream I was a girl!

I could still feel it as I lay there. I don’t mean I touched myself and I had girl bits, it was just that body sense that you have, proprioception I think is the scientific term. I was aware of breasts with very sensitive nipples brushing the quilt. And I wasn’t aware of my cock and balls, instead, I had a tingling, similar to a hard-on but more intense ... and inside. I probably should have mentioned this earlier: I wasn’t just a girl, I dreamed that I was a horny girl!

It was very, very freaky but actually kind of nice. I just lay there and enjoyed it for ages and then reached out and turned on the bedside light. Instantly it was gone and I was just my normal self again, albeit one with a hard-on. I felt an acute sense of loss and closed my eyes to try to get the girly feeling back, but it was no use, it was gone.

The next night it happened again. The whole thing. Only this time the sense of horniness was much more intense. The feeling of emptiness inside and the urgent need to be ... filled up was almost overpowering. I remember wondering how girls could stand it if they all felt this way when they needed to get laid.

It was so intense I tried to touch myself, my pussy, but I couldn’t move. That was when I knew that I was still asleep and it came as a huge relief. That relief only lasted for a few seconds though, because then my hand did move, only I wasn’t moving it!!

I really did lose it then: my heart was pounding and I could feel sweat on my upper lip. I felt utterly helpless as my hand explored my erection as if I’d never encountered one before: timidly at first, with just one finger, up and down the shaft and then around the glans, and then the fingers wrapped around my dick and stroked the whole thing. It was so fucking weird. In a way, it was nice, like it was someone else doing it. But in another way, it was insanely scary because someone else was doing it!!.

In the end, I couldn’t stand it any longer. With all my willpower I tried desperately to shake my head, to free myself from this hateful dream, or whatever it was! It seemed to take forever, but finally I managed it and I was me again, and in control. I was panting hard and shaking, and my body was bathed in sweat.

As I said I’m not a superstitious person but that experience had really shaken me. In the morning I did a Google search on the building and ‘death’. What I found was a bit strange. A family had died in my apartment: a mother, father, and their teenage daughter, but there were almost no details. I spent quite a long time looking but that was all I could find.

I was intrigued and it kept going round and round in my head all morning. Then I remembered Bill and I started ringing around some old college friends. I’d known Bill fairly well but we’d lost touch. What I did know was that he’d joined the police force. Eventually, I found someone who had his cell number. I rang him and he picked up right away.

“Hello,” he answered, sounding a bit wary, I guess because it came up ‘caller unknown’.

“Hi Bill? It’s Ralph here.” There was no reaction from the other end. “Ralph Corman. From college?” There was another pause.

“Oh, Ralph! Yeah. Jesus, it’s been a while. How the fuck are you?”

“I’m good. We’ll have to get together and chew the shit sometime but...”

“Let me guess, you need something. Right?”

“Yeah, you got me. Look I just bought a place in Morningside Heights and I think there was a murder here but I can’t find anything about it on the Net.”

“It happens I do know something about that, but take my advice and let it go.”

“What do you mean?”

“The folks who died were all in the MacPherson family. The MacPherson family. The reason you can’t find anything is because they used their considerable wealth and power to bury it.”

“Can’t you tell me any more than that? Please, Bill. It’s kind of important.”

“I don’t know any more than that.”

“Can’t you find out? Please? I’d owe you big time.”

There was a long silence.

“Bill?”

“Leave it with me. I’ll see what I can do,” he said, sounding a bit pissed, and then he hung up.

It was less than two hours later that he rang me back.

“Jesus Ralph, no wonder they wanted to keep this quiet, it’s some serious kind of clusterfuck.”

“What? What Bill?”

“I don’t want to talk about it on the phone. Meet me at O’Riley’s at seven,” he said and then hung up on me again. He was driving me crazy but what could I do?


I arrived at the bar on time and, to begin with, I thought that Bill hadn’t arrived yet. Then I spotted him, sitting in a booth at the back in the shadows. I went to the bar and ordered myself a large Jack, I looked at Bill again and was shocked to see that he actually looked scared and I told the barman to make it two.

When I sat down Bill sank the bourbon in one gulp and then washed it down with his beer.

“Fucking hell Bill, what’s going on? You’re scaring me.”

“This shit is way too heavy for me Ralph,” he said.

“Come on then, spill. You didn’t get me down here for nothing I hope.”

“You cannot tell anybody about this Ralph. I’m serious. A detective who looked too hard into this just disappeared. Gone.”

“I swear to you Bill, it won’t go further than me,”

“The official report, which is classified, says that they all died from carbon monoxide poisoning. But that’s horseshit.”

“So what really happened?” I asked, fascinated now. He looked around the bar and then leaned forward and lowered his voice.

“The daughter, Lena, slit her parent’s throats with a kitchen knife and then cut her own wrists--”

“Jesus fuck!” I interrupted. “Why?”

“She was fourteen years old.”

“Oh my fucking God!”

“The parents were off their heads on coke. Levels off the charts.”

“Do they know why she did it?” Bill gave a sort of sick-looking grin.

“Oh yeah, they know why. It’s all on here,” And he put a memory stick on the table. “The dad filmed everything on his phone. What they were doing to the poor girl. Night after night.”

I went to reach for the stick but he covered it with his hand. “This goes nowhere. Look at it and then delete it.” I nodded. “No. Swear to me, Ralph. My life might depend on this.”

“I absolutely swear I will delete it as soon as I’ve watched it.”

“OK, good enough,” he said and then stood up. “Don’t leave for at least ten minutes.” And then he walked out.

I called the barman over for another drink, I needed it.


My hands were trembling as I inserted the flash drive into my laptop. There were twelve videos on it, with consecutive dates. I picked the earliest.

It was a bit dark and quite shaky but it was clearly the dad following closely behind his wife, as they approached the bed, presumably the daughter Lena’s, in what’s now my spare room. They were both giggling. Lena was asleep.

When the phone angled down I could see that Mom was naked and that the Dad’s cock was flaccid. From what Bill had said it looked to me like too much coke over too long a period had probably fucked with their sex drive.

Mom pulled back the covers to show Lena in a cute nighty, covered with blue bunny rabbits. Lena woke up at that point.

“What are you doing Mommy and why haven’t you got any clothes on?” This caused more giggling.

“Mommy and Daddy are going to play a game with you, sweetie. Don’t worry, you’ll like it.” Then she proceeded to tickle her daughter while easing her nightie up her body. The little girl was frantic with giggles of her own now, her legs flying everywhere. The sight of her almost bald little pussy began to work wonders on Dad’s cock and it began to get hard.

My jaw was clenched so hard that the muscles were trembling. I watched, disgusted as Mom began to ‘tickle’ Lena’s pussy causing her to gasp and writhe in a whole different way.

As soon as Dad was hard enough he entered his wife’s pussy from behind and they began to fuck. Now that Lena had served her purpose they lost interest and just fucked on the bed next to her.

Even though I was pretty sure that I knew what to expect I looked at the second file. It was much the same except that Mom had to lick Lena’s pussy before Dad got hard and then again they ignored her, like a discarded sex toy.

Feeling sick to my stomach now, I skipped the rest and went straight to the last video. I ran through it on fast-forward. Lena was already naked when they entered the room and the phone got propped up on the bedside table. I saw with increasing horror Mom use Lena’s hand to fondle her father’s soft cock and then, when Lena was continuing on her own, she squatted over Lena’s face.

The little girl was clearly beside herself at this point, her legs wide and her pussy very wet but, when Dad was finally hard, Mom led him out of the room by the dick leaving Lena crying and distraught.

Then suddenly she became quite calm. Her eyes were wide, vacant, and staring as she walked past the camera. It must have been a trick of the light but there seemed to be a red glint in them.

Then for five minutes or so there was nothing. The screams, when they issued from the speaker, nearly made my heart stop. Then the screaming was replaced by horrible gurgling noises.

I’d had enough and I shut the lid on the computer and ran to the john, only just making it before I threw up.

In all honesty, I felt nothing for the parents but pure hate. To become so obsessed with your own pleasure that you’d use your own daughter in that way made me shake with rage.

It was all hideous.

As promised, I deleted all of the videos.


The next day I was still trying to come to terms with what I’d felt and what I’d learned. It was still possible that they’d just been very vivid dreams and that the happenings in the apartment were purely a coincidence.

I was still trying to convince myself of all that when I got a call from my older brother, Pete. After some pleasantries, he explained how he’d managed to buy tickets for an Ariana Grande concert as a surprise fifteenth birthday present for my niece Tasha. He wondered if I’d pick her up from the airport...? “Sure.” And take take her to the venue...? “No problem.” And if she could stay with me...?

“Ah,” I stalled. I’m not sure why. It’s not like I really believed that there was anything supernatural going on, and anyway, what was I going to say, ‘I can’t because my new apartment is haunted’?

Pete must have misread my hesitancy. “I know it’s short notice and if it’s a problem please just say so Ralph, only I heard from Mom about your new place.”

I got a grip on myself, “Of course she can stay. I’d love to see her again.”

“That’s great Ralph. I’ll text you all the details.”

I remembered Tasha as being a cute little thing: freckly with red hair in twin ponytails, braces on her teeth, and glasses so strong they made her eyes look huge.

When she came out from her flight I almost missed her. Her hair was now in lustrous long flowing auburn waves. The glasses and the braces were gone and she was a truly beautiful young woman. I wasn’t entirely sure that it was her until she spotted me in the crowd and her face lit up in the most stunning smile.

“Uncle Ralph!” she squealed and ran up to me, throwing her arms around my neck and hugging me in a frankly very arousing way.

“Thank you soooo much for doing this!” she cried. “You’re the best uncle in the world!” And then she kissed me, hard, on the lips. I could feel my penis starting to stir and moved her gently away.

“It’s lovely to see you too Tash. God, you look ... amazing.” With her pale skin, her blush was bright and very, very cute.


She went very quiet as the cab pulled up in front of the building.

“Wow,” she said, peering up through the taxi window. “This is where you live?”

She was equally impressed when I let her in, and she walked around the room, trailing her fingers over everything. “This is so cool,” she said and then threw herself down onto the soft, white leather couch.

I tried to ignore the way her skirt flipped up as she did and the front of her panties were framed by her long slender legs. She’s your niece, dickhead, I told myself firmly; but she really was very, very hot.

I ordered in Chinese and we sat around chatting, mostly about what she’d been up to at school and stuff. She was really, really nice and I was very pleased that I’d agreed to all this.

Later on, she went to unpack her stuff and came back ready for bed in soft cotton shorts and a matching singlet. She bent over the back of the couch and kissed me. It was a long and not entirely niece/uncle-like kiss, and it made my head spin a little and my heart beat faster.

“Thank you so much again,” she said, beaming at me fondly.

“You are perfectly welcome Tash. It’s the least I could do for my favorite niece.”

“Night, night,” she said and kissed me again. I could get seriously used to kissing those soft lips.

“Night, sweetheart.” I couldn’t help turning to look as she walked away, and the sight of her perfect little ass cheeks, moving under those shorts, added to the swelling in my groin.

She turned around and caught me looking. “Hey, I’m your only niece!”

“Still my favorite though,” I assured her and blew her a kiss. She giggled and went off to bed.


Later that night something woke me up. I opened my eyes just a crack and saw Tasha standing at the end of my bed. I took in her young body, still barely covered by her pajamas, and then up to her face. A shiver went through me as I saw her eyes: they had the same glassy, empty look that I’d only ever seen once before: in that video of Lena.

It was only then that I noticed that those blank-looking eyes were directed at my groin. I glanced down and realized what I’d missed in my surprise at seeing her in my room: I had a nocturnal woody and it was poking out of the fly of my shorts!

Jesus fuck! What was I supposed to do now! The eyes could be a trick of the dim light. Maybe Tasha was just sleepwalking? In which case waking her up could make things a whole lot worse. Or she could just have come in and found me like this and was curious. At fifteen she might never have seen a guy hard before.

Unless she actually did something I couldn’t see an upside to letting on that I was awake. My erection was beginning to subside so maybe she’d get bored and leave. Then she began to rub at her pussy through her shorts and suddenly my dick was at full attention again.

I’m not sure how long we stayed like that, with her watching my dick twitching while she stroked between her legs. Then she moved. It was kind of jerky as if she wasn’t entirely in control. She moved to the side of the bed and her arm reached out in a fluttery kind of way towards me.

I decided that if it looked like she was going to touch me I was going to turn over onto my front, as if in sleep, but before I could she snatched her hand back. The tiny glimpse of her eyes that I got, before she ran from the room, now looked normal, if very, very shocked.

The next morning neither of us mentioned what had happened. Whatever it was didn’t seem to have fazed Tasha at all, and we spent a very nice day together with me showing her the sights of the city.

That night however I was again woken up but this time it was my Tasha’s hand shaking my shoulder.

“Uncle Ralph, something very strange is going on,” she said, but in a low whisper as if she thought there was someone other than the two of us who might hear.

I checked that I was decent this time and then sat up.

“What do you mean Tash?”

She sat down on the edge of the bed. “Last night I ... woke up in your room.”

“OK?”

“I was watching you and I was ... God this is sooo embarrasing!”

I reached out and held her hand. “It’s OK. Take your time. You can tell me anything.”

She glanced at me and then looked down at her chest. “It was like it wasn’t me. Like I was looking out of someone else’s eyes.”

“God, that sounds awful.”

“And she was making me do things ... and feel things...” She sort of trailed off then but I let her work through it in her own time. “She wanted you. She wanted to ... fuck you.” She peeked up at me again, as if seeing if she’d shocked me. I tried to look sympathetic and supportive.

“She wanted that so much. I’ve never felt anything so powerful in my whole life. And then tonight it happened again. She was trying to make me come to you again. And I nearly let her. I wanted to let her, she needed it so very much.”

She looked up at me properly then and I could see tears welling up in her eyes. “Am I going mad Uncle Ralph?”

Any notions that my experiences had been dreams were well and truly dispelled now. “You’re not going mad. Or, I don’t think so anyway. Go and put some clothes on and I’ll make us some hot drinks and we can talk properly.”


I confessed about my own experiences and told her as much of the details of Lena’s ordeal as I thought appropriate.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.