The Bourne Resurrection - Cover

The Bourne Resurrection

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Preface

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Preface - Jason Bourne is called upon to prevent a presidential assassination.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Mystery   Sharing   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Violence  

This is to help explain the expected comments about the change to Jason Bourne/David Webb’s age for this story.

I took liberties with the birth dates to keep him young, 32, at a later period in time, 2021.

The Bourne series movies spanned 2002 to 2016. Matt Damon was 32 when he made the first movie and 46 when completing the last one. Setting The Bourne Resurrection in the present day would have made David 52.

I’m not saying that he physically wouldn’t be able to still be the assassin that we know. Though there was 14 years between the first and last Bourne movies, I estimate the real time to be about 3 1/2 to 4 years.

I estimated that David was 22 when he graduated from West Point. 4 years later, at 26, he was promoted to Captain. At 27 he war recruited into the program. 6 months later doing his first kills.

I wanted David to be at the same age for several reasons. He still had to be capable of the strenuous activity of dealing with various enemy assets, so I upped his birth and other dates by 19 years. I also wanted him to be within the reasonable age gap of his love interests in the story, so I selected 32 as his age.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.