The Bourne Resurrection - Cover

The Bourne Resurrection

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 42

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Jason Bourne is called upon to prevent a presidential assassination.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Mystery   Sharing   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Violence  

Rita was true to her word, making the headboard bang against the wall as David gave her a good fucking. She devoured his slimy cock, drinking a small load from it for his second cum.

David needed to recoup his energy, so they took the dogs for a late-night walk. Rita wore a jacket to keep the cool night air off her, but she let her dress stay open, revealing her bare tits. Twice, she knelt boldly sucking on his cock.

They returned to bed, where she lovingly coaxed a third load of cum from him.


The next morning, David ate a quick breakfast, then went to the rental shop. Tessa was sad she missed giving him a congratulatory fuck and said he owed her two.

Rita walked Lady and Shadow to meet him as he worked on a scooter. “I thought you would have gone to work.”

“I called the bank and took a personal day. I’m not through thanking you yet. Momma says you owe her two fucks for leaving her before she could give you one.”

“I’m almost done here; then we can walk back home. I’ll change my clothes, and we can drive to look at wedding rings for me.”

“I want to see the woman who was flirting with you and tease her a little. Wear your lounger pants with the button front.”


He changed his clothes, and Rita wore another button-up dress. “I always love letting you determine how much cleavage I should show.” This time, the opening of her dress showed her breasts below the bra line. “And my hem?” His fingers unfastened three buttons, spreading the lower opening to show her upper legs. She looked at him, and then a fourth was freed.

David drove them to the mall and parked. Rita smiled, held David’s hand, and walked confidently, showing so much breast. They entered the jewelry store, and David noticed Olivia. They approached the counter, and the women looked at each other.

“Hello, David. Nice to see you again.”

“Hi, Olivia. This is my fiance, Rita.”

“Now I can see why you said you weren’t available. Rita, you are stunningly beautiful, and I definitely love your dress! I wish I could show that much cleavage at work.”

“David told me you did a seductive job of showing him some breasts.”

Olivia looked at him. “I told you, I’d tell my girlfriend you were flirting with me.”

“A girl has got to do what she can when a handsome man interests her.”

“David said he was interested in you, and I can see why. You are very beautiful. If you’re still interested in him, let’s see some nice breast.”

Olivia looked around as she unfastened the next button on her silk blouse, spreading the opening. “We’re here to buy a wedding ring for David. You can show us more breast than that.”

“I can’t.”

“Sure you can. Show us some rings, then go and take off your bra. David told me you had a nice, soft nipple. I want to see for myself, and you can see mine.” She leaned closer to her, her breasts a breath away from falling out of her dress. “I’m sure you’d like to see David’s cock.”

Olivia placed two trays of rings on the counter and hurried to their bathroom.

“Don’t look at the price, pick out what you like,” he suggested.

“Olivia does have a nice figure. Do you want to fuck her?”

“You said I can’t have other pussies besides yours until you’ve had a guy fuck you.”

“Yes, I did. To be fair, I have enjoyed watching you fuck Momma, Angela, and Betheny. I would like to enjoy my first cock instead of yours since we met. We can have fun flirting and showing her your cock. We’ll exchange phone numbers and see what happens.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.