Good at It - Cover

Good at It

by Departed Soul

Copyright© 2023 by Departed Soul

Erotica Sex Story: A woman chances upon a guy sitting on a park bench. The meeting escalates into constant sexual meetings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I’m an architect. I am quite good at my job. I work for three big contractors, and they are generous on payday. I lease a three-bedroom apartment that doubles as my office. My pleasures are the outside, hunting, and fishing. My biggest asset is, I am boring as hell. George Gilford; architect a ten, social being minus one hundred. Are you still awake?

I enjoy my little bench in the park. It overlooks the lake and has a nice shrubbery behind it. It’s almost like being invisible. I fit right in. Sitting there on a warm spring morning, the lake is glistening with sunlight, and the occasional fish jump for a snack. Enjoying this beautiful view, I have my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands smiling and breathing a peaceful sigh. I closed my eyes for a minute and when I opened them, I stared dead center into the shortest pair of beige shorts. I was startled beyond belief, and virtually speechless. Slowly looking up, I see a beautiful lady in her late thirties. Blonde hair falling to her shoulders, deep haunting steel blue eyes, and a pair of nipples attempting to shred the fabric holding them at bay.

“Hello,” Did that squeak come from me?

“Good morning” responded Venus

“Would you care to join me? I love looking at the lake and the morning is almost as gorgeous as” I stopped for fear of sounding like Fred Flintstone with his abba dabba do.

She turned to me with those steel blues eyes reaching into my soul,

“Thank you. I find you a very handsome gentleman. You enjoy the park because I see your blue pick-up parked in the same spot almost every morning.”

Now my mind is telling me, this beautiful creature has not a damn thing to do in her life or she is stalking me. I almost laughed out loud at that stalking part.

“I do. I’m an architect, an overpaid artist, and sometimes my work gets so boring, I have to get out and enjoy my true love – the outdoors.”

“Well, if you enjoy the outdoors that much, follow me.”

She took me by the hand and went behind the bench. She smiled, opened her blouse, and began to unbuckle my pants. She very sexually pulled down my pants and underwear and began giving me the hottest oral sex I ever dreamed of. Her mouth was like a vacuum slowly moving up and down my rigid shaft. Never did she break the suction and then introduce her tongue to my erection. After a while, she got up, sensually pulled her shorts to her ankles, put a handkerchief in her mouth, and back into me.

“You know what to do, “she said breathlessly.

I slid into her warmth and started moving in and out of her. I reached for her breasts and fondled them. But when I started pulling on her hard nipples, she began thrusting herself onto my swollen member as though she was possessed. The harder I plunged into her soft opening the harder she returned and pushed back. Then it started. She began groaning, yelling through the linen. The moaning became a guttural growl like an animal in heat. I couldn’t hold off any longer, I exploded every ounce of semen I had in both balls into her wanting vagina. She pulled away and turned around. She dropped to her knees to make sure nothing was left behind.

“My God that was wonderful. I didn’t know an architect would be so good with his girder”

I didn’t know what to say. I was just dumbfounded. I had just had sex from a gorgeous woman I did not know.

“Can I see you on Friday?”

Friday, how did she know I had lunch here on Fridays? Am I in some sort of matrix?

I walked back to the truck trying to put everything in order. Nothing fits. I have known a few ladies, but never, Bing, bang, thank ya Mam – here’s your hat what’s your hurry. So, I poured two fingers of Cutty Sark and decided it was a once-in-a-lifetime event. I showered and went to work for a few hours.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.