The Space - Cover

The Space

by Departed Soul

Copyright© 2023 by Departed Soul

Erotica Sex Story: A guy rushes into an apartment after he hears what might be a gunshot. After he pushes into the apartment, everything goes black

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   .

I was sitting on my couch listening to music when I heard a loud commotion across the hall. Then I thought I heard a gunshot. I got up, ran across the hall, and burst through the door. The door slammed behind me. I turned to watch the door vanish. Everything just vanished. It’s almost pitch black in this space. There is no window or door. And what little light there is, I cannot find its source. I can see myself, but nothing else. My eyes must be fully dilated. There is no furniture, nothing. Just space. Wait, what’s this? Another form. I can’t tell what it is yet, but it’s coming closer.

I am reaching out to try to feel it. It’s getting closer. I can feel a hand. It’s a woman in her early thirties. I can vaguely see her. She is of average height and weight, but her tits are very large. She is nude just like I am. What happened to my clothes? As she approaches me, she spreads her legs and wraps them around my waist. They feel smooth and warm.

I am hugging her, she is hugging me, and we are kissing. An easy kiss at first. The second kiss was building a passion between us. It is a long and heated kiss. She slid her tongue into my mouth, and I sucked it immediately. She had the taste of mint. Her perfume was exotic. When I inhale, the fragrance goes to my brain. She suddenly pushes away from me.

She is putting her hands on my shoulders for balance, then pulls me into her spread legs. I can detect the same sweet scent of mint from her pussy. She is holding my head with both hands and directs me to her waiting opening. As if it were automatic, I lick and suck her sweet-tasting juices gently flowing down from deep inside her. I can’t get enough.

Now she’s panting and moaning. Her moans are getting louder but do not resonate in this vacuum. Her hold on my head is tight, but I can reach around to her butt and begin teasing her there. As she rocks back and forth on my mouth, I am licking between her inner and outer lips. Her moaning is quite loud now. Now I capture her clit with my mouth and flick it rapidly with my tongue. She squeals and tries to push me away, but I have a firm lock on her ass cheeks. For a moment longer she is my captive.

I finally released her. She is smiling and panting. She is lying next to me and massaging my balls. I roll toward her, and I start to suck her large tit. Her manipulation of my hard cock has it begging for release. I nip her long hard nipple she coos in approval. I move to suck the other tit, and she grabs my cock in a firm hand grip. It feels wonderful. We lay there for several minutes servicing each other and I gently pushed her away.

I got behind her and slid my cock into her warm wet pussy. I’m stroking her with slow even strokes, and she said it felt wonderful. As I pumped her tight pussy, I wet my finger and slid it into her ass. She was shouting her approval and wanted more. I wet three fingers and unceremoniously slid them into her ass. She was squealing for more and wanted me to pump her harder and faster.

I am shoving my fingers into her butt and slamming my cock into her pussy my balls are slapping her clit. She hollers with pure abandonment and says what I was doing was making her hotter and hotter. Her climax exploded all over my cock and balls. She went limp, she was exhausted. I was not finished.

I pulled my cock and fingers out of her. I rolled her over on her back. I pulled her to me and put her legs over my shoulders. She was smiling as though she knew what I was going to do to her. I bent over to suck her tit, while she was guiding my shaft into her butt. I slammed into her, and she looked at me and growled in approval.

As I continue to slam my cock into her bowels, I am relentlessly sucking her tits and biting her nipples. The harder I give it to her, the more she growls and moans her approval. Her vocals are arousing me more and more. I get on to my knees and keep a firm grip on her tits. I was giving her as much cock as I could and as hard as I could.

I unloaded the first stream of sperm that showered her bowels. It felt wonderful as did the second shot and the third. I continued to pump her until my cock was too limp to enter her any longer. I was exhausted and kneeling between her legs with my useless limp cock.

She smiled and beckoned to me. We were hugging and gently kissing each other. Her face was much prettier than when we began. We had one last kiss, and we parted. She floated away and disappeared.

I think I have fallen asleep. I can’t hear anything. It’s the same weird lighting. I am not in fear, but I do not think I am in control. After my visitor left, I felt satisfied, more than satisfied. But I am starting to want more sex. I can still smell her fragrance and her taste is still on my tongue. Somehow, I know I will never see her again. I’m thinking about all of this, but I think I’m sleeping.

If there were a chair or a bed in here, I could have some reality. But there is nothing but dimly lit black space. If I move, I can feel my body parts moving, but I can’t tell if I have left any given spot. My feet do not feel a “floor” and I do not see passing a “wall” I don’t know if I have moved at all. Wait. I think I see a figure, no, it’s two figures. Outlines, but becoming clearer, it’s her again, but she has someone with her. Another woman. Maybe in her forties. My first visitor leaves.

She is approaching me. She is spreading my legs and fondling my cock and balls. Her hands are soft, but her grip is firm. She is squeezing my balls and pulling on them. She makes it feel so good. Her fist is wrapped around my stiffening cock, and I am getting a magnificent hand job. She seems to know the perfect firmness and speed. She is smiling at me and wets her lips with her tongue.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.