Likes Strong Women - Cover

Likes Strong Women

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: Samantha is in town on business and is looking for a hook-up on some dating apps. One phrase that she sees strikes a chord with her: 'Likes strong women'. She might be reading too much into it but the guy is cute so she goes for it. Oliver, it turns out, is everything she's looking for... and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I’m in town for some business meetings and towards the end of the day I’m both bored and horny. I’m near the back of a lecture hall and have nearly fallen asleep several times.

To keep myself awake, and hopefully find a hook-up for later on, I look to see what’s on AFF and Tinder. Nothing is jumping out at me and I’m just flicking through the boys and girls. Then I go back: I’m not sure what it was, but something caught my eye. When I look again it was the phrase ‘Likes strong women’. I check the full profile and he’s called Oliver and is A - quite cute and B - local. I grin to myself as I swipe right. I carry on and then a bit later I get a notification that I have a match with Oliver. Cool, I think, and we have a quick chat and agree to meet at a local watering hole.

I don’t really pay much attention to the rest of the presentation as I’m wondering exactly what he means by ‘Likes strong women’. I’ve always loved the thought of dominating a man and the idea raises my horniness to a whole new level.

When I arrive Oliver is sitting at the bar. It’s a relief as always to see that his profile picture wasn’t doctored and he is indeed cute. Having said that he does look younger than the twenty-one that he claimed. But that’s fair enough, I think: I claim to be twenty-three when I’m actually twenty-six.

I go up to him and hold my hand out. “Oliver?” I ask.

“Y-- Y-- Yes,” he stammers very sweetly and shakes my hand rather gently.

“ ... And I’m Samantha or Sam normally,” I provide in the slightly awkward silence. “Why don’t you buy me a drink and we’ll go and find a seat.” He looks completely flustered but eventually, I get a large glass of Sauv and I lead him to a booth right at the back.

I indicate for him to sit on the bench facing the room and then squeeze in beside him.

If tonight is going to go the way I want then there’s no point in messing about. I smile sweetly at him and then say casually, “So Oliver, have you got a nice dick?”

His face turns red and his mouth opens but nothing comes out.

“Show me,” I say, my smile disappearing and my tone firm. For a second he looks undecided and then I breathe a sigh of relief as he fiddles with his pants and pulls it out. It’s soft, which is not too surprising, but just making him do it has caused my clit to begin to swell.

“Play with yourself,” I order and I let my smile come back as he obeys. I shimmy my skirt up a little to help him along and he begins to get hard.

“Good boy,” I say encouragingly. “Very nice.” And it is. Not all that fat but nice and long. I look around the room but the place is still pretty empty and nobody is paying us any attention.

I reach up under my skirt and pull my panties off. I’m watching closely as I do and for the first time, he looks more excited than scared. I open my legs. “Eat me,” I tell him. With just a slight hesitation he slips down onto the floor. I scooch across a little so we’re not quite so obvious, and then open my legs even wider.

I feel his hands on my inner thighs and his hot breath on my now decidedly wet snatch has my clit tingling like mad in anticipation. I’m not entirely convinced that he’s done it before, and he’s a bit tentative at first, but it’s very, very nice.

Once again I marvel at how wonderful a tongue feels on my cunt. That perfect combination of softness, wetness, and just a little texture. What with the lips as well, God couldn’t have given us more gorgeous tools for stimulating a pussy. Maybe it was only later on that she thought, ‘Hey, these things could be used for talking too!’

I love the thrill of doing it in public and I love even more that he seems happy to do exactly what I want. I pull his head up a little by the ears until his lips are on my clit. “Right there,” I instruct. “Suck hard.” My little slave does exactly as I ask and I start to cum, clamping his head so that he can’t move. It takes a huge effort of will not to cry out and to keep my eyes open, but it’s a very nice orgasm nonetheless.

After the last lovely wave has passed I release him and hear his gasps as he tries to get his breath back. As he sits back on the bench he has a little smile on his face and a lot of my juices too. I get a tissue and wipe him down. “Well done,” I say softly. I look down and he is very erect and covered in precum. I’m sorely tempted to lean down and give him a BJ but I don’t think that’s how you’re supposed to treat sex-slaves. “Put that away, we’re going to my hotel room now.”


“Take all your clothes off and lie on the bed,” I order him as soon as we are in the room. He obeys meekly. I watch him as he undresses with far more apparent detachment than I’m actually feeling.

He’s got a nice little body and, interestingly, he’s still got a semi.

When he’s lying down I get a scarf and use it as a blindfold. I run a single finger up and down his inner thighs and then up to his chest, carefully avoiding his dick. As I scratch my fingernails over his nipples he gets harder and harder and a drip of precum appears.

All this has got my pussy desperate for some love and I strip myself, dropping my very moist panties over his mouth and then poking them inside with a finger.

“Nice?” I ask, rubbing a finger over my clit to give her a little much-needed relief.

“Lovely ... Miss,” he answers in a slightly muffled way.

“Good, good,” I tell him as I straddle his face and replace the panties with the real thing. I tease myself for a good long time, first with his tongue lapping the walls of my vagina and then, sliding forwards, with it working its magic on my asshole. All the while I’m running my fingers up and down his shaft and around the tip just enough so that the flow of precum is pretty constant; the whimpering noises he makes occasionally just add to the thrill.

As I feel myself getting close I adjust my position until his lips and tongue are on my clit and his nose is tickling my asshole.

As he orally services me his hips thrust upwards desperate for his own release and denying him pushes me over the edge. My juices flow freely as I rub my pussy and ass hard on his face, milking every last shuddering wave of my orgasm.

Even though I haven’t touched him for quite a while he cums too, snaking blasts that cover his chest and belly. ‘Bad slave’ I think, and then grin to myself.

“Oh, you bad boy. I didn’t say you could cum.” I climb off him and sit on the edge of the bed.

“Get up,” I tell him.

“Please Miss, I couldn’t help it,” he says, a definite whine in his voice.

“Never mind that,” I say grabbing his hand and dragging him over onto my lap. His softening cock goes between my legs and I stroke his bare ass gently and lovingly.

“You only cum when I tell you to cum.”

“Yes, Miss,” he replies meekly, and then I spank his ass as hard as I can. I hear him stifle a cry and he whimpers a little as I go back to grazing his cheeks with my nails, just dipping into the crack every now and then.

I repeat that about ten times until his ass is bright red and glowing with heat. I’m not holding anything back but amazingly I feel his cock start to swell between my legs.

“Oh, you like it when Mommy spanks you, do you?” At the word ‘Mommy’ his dick twitches hugely and I grin wickedly. His legs part and I see his puckered little hole and his balls.

“Does my little boy want Mommy to touch him in his dirty places?” I taunt, slapping his butt four times hard in quick succession.

“Please Mommy,” he begs, lifting his ass and spreading his legs a little more. His cock is fully erect and the side rubbing on my clit feels wonderful.

“No cumming until I tell you,” I remind him, and then scrape a fingernail across his asshole. It makes his ass jump up and down, sending thrills through my clit and he’s whining at the strain. I love the feeling of power and control that I have over him and I begin to tickle his balls as well.

The way his ass bobs and the whimpering, almost crying, noises that he’s making are like music to me, and I’m very nearly there. I wet my index finger in my mouth just as I’m teetering on the edge, and then I ram it hard into his asshole.

“Cum now!” I cry, and simultaneously feel his asshole squeezing on my finger and his hot cum being pumped directly onto my clit. “Yes! Oh fuck yes!” I gasp. In its hypersensitive state, it’s the perfect stimulation of my clit and each spurt causes a huge convulsion within me. It’s utterly beautiful and my cum just keeps going and going.

He slumps across my lap and I withdraw my finger and stroke his still-hot ass cheeks tenderly. “That’s a good boy,” I croon. “Mommy’s very, very happy with you.”

When he regains some strength he manages to sit next to me on the bed and suddenly I’m feeling very fond of him, and not a little guilty about the way I’ve treated him. I remove the blindfold, take his face in my hands, and kiss him passionately and thoroughly.

“That was really very lovely Oliver,” I tell him. “Thank you very much.” And then I take his hand.

“Do you have your own place?” I ask.

“No, I live with my mom.”

“What about your dad?”

“He left when I was ... about eleven I think.” Ah, just when puberty started, I think.

“So it’s just been you and your mom for ... what now?”

“Seven years,” he supplies. Ah, that makes him eighteen, I was right.

“Has she had any man friends in that time?” I know I’m giving him the third degree but he doesn’t seem to mind.

“No, I don’t think so,” he replies looking thoughtful. All of that could be innocent of course. What he was wearing was a bit odd, slightly juvenile, and I try a different tack.

“Does she help you choose your clothes?” I ask, and thought I saw a slight flash of anger cross his face.

“Yes. She goes with me to the store and...”

“And?” I prompt, gently.

“And she helps me in the mornings, to choose and that. She says she wants me to look nice.”

“She helps you to dress in the mornings?” I ask, trying not to sound incredulous. He nods and, out of the corner of my eye, I see his dick twitch, as if getting dressed with her is something he likes. Interesting. Very interesting!

“But you love her?”

“Oh yes. More than anything,” he replies with feeling and his cock swells more.

“Does your mommy ever touch you?” I ask very softly.

“No!” he says, but too fast and too loudly. “Well, sometimes we hug and...” This time I let him get there in his own time, “when she has a migraine ... she takes to her bed ... and she likes me to hold her.

His penis is now so hard it’s trembling.

“Would you like Mommy to...?” I look meaningfully from his eyes down to his erection. His eyes follow mine. The expression on his face is adorable: pure puppy-dog pleading. I take hold of it gently and roll back the foreskin. He groans and the first jet hits me square on the lips. I drop my head and engulf the tip with my mouth. The next jet hits the back of my mouth and I wank him firmly and suck hard, wanting every last drop.

“I’m so sorry Mommy,” I hear him whine. “I couldn’t help it.” I want to console him but I want the last of his cum more. I lick and suck hungrily until it starts to go soft.

“That’s fine Oliver,” I say soothingly, as I sit up and hold his head to my breasts. “It was lovely.” I stroke his hair fondly and feel his tears run down my breasts.

“There, there ... there, there ... there, there,” I whisper until finally he recovers and sits up.

“Would you like to meet up again tomorrow?” I ask him and his face now looks like a puppy dog being offered a sausage.

“That would be wonderful,” he says sweetly.

“Ping me your work address and I’ll pick you up at ... six?” I’m not saying anything to Oliver but I really, really want to meet his mother.


I’m thinking that a boy like Oliver probably isn’t born that way and that his mom has a lot to answer for. I could be completely wrong, but I think his submissive behavior and Mommy issues might be down to her confused sexuality.

When she opens the door the first thing that strikes me is how attractive she could be. Assuming she was at least eighteen when she had Oliver she must be over thirty-six and she really doesn’t look it.

She has what looks like natural blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a slender face with killer cheekbones. I say ‘could be’ because her hair is up in a tight bun and she has on very little makeup apart from bright red lipstick. She’s wearing a red midi-length button-up summer frock that appears perfectly proper and is buttoned from neck to knee, but it’s also translucent enough to give tantalizing hints of the shape of her body underneath. Those hints tell me she’s slim with an impressive rack. Talk about mixed messages!

The other thing that I realize is that, while I’ve been looking at her, she’s been checking me out too. I’m wearing a ruched bodycon mini skirt which I love because, depending on the situation, I can let it ride up quite short, or slide it down almost to my knees. The blouse and bra I’m wearing are similar: a few buttons change it from appropriate office wear to displaying a lot of lace-clad cleavage. Both are in the middle of their range and his mom’s eyes are flickering between my legs and my chest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.