Make Them Happy - Cover

Make Them Happy

Copyright© 2023 by Departed Soul

Chapter 10: Remembering

Fall was determined to end summer’s reign of heat and humidity. The announcement of fall came home with Annie one afternoon. When they sat down for their beer to relax after work, Annie told them that her office was beginning plans for the Halloween party.

“Damn,” Fred said. “Didn’t we just have the Fourth of July picnic last week?”

“Seems as though said Samantha. Where has this year gone? It’s been almost, ah, ten months I think since we got together. And It has been wonderful if you ask me.”

“I remember you telling me to go to the lady’s room and take off my panties. You said I needed male company. Girl, you were so right.”

“Annie, I remembered Fred when he worked at the drug store. The first time we had sex, I almost died. When I saw him at the bar, I wanted more of what I had.”

“Ladies, you’re making me blush. Thank you for the accolades, but I had inspiration from you. Both of you are very attractive, sensual, and excellent lovers. If I remember a couple of months ago. A drive home from Crimson when you two almost sent me to the hospital from exhaustion. And it wasn’t even dawn yet.”

“Hey, anybody for pizza? My treat!” Samantha offered. “For the memory of our first pizza.”

Fred stepped in, “That was crazy. I pulled out of Samantha to glaze her tit and some shot on Annie’s pizza. It would have been embarrassing if I wasn’t sex crazy with Samantha.”

“Yes, then she waited until we were done, and she made us watch her eat it. Pepperoni and extra “sauce” and all.” Samantha said laughing.

“Yeah, but now, Samantha, we can have all the pepperoni and sauce we want.”

They were sitting in the living room. They continued reminiscing about their sexual adventures and added beer for good measure. Fred came back from the kitchen with beer for all but stopped by Annie. He gave her breast a firm feel, then did the same to Samantha.

Fred removed Samantha’s top and bra, then removed Annie’s. The girls removed his tee shirt. Fred removed Samantha’s jeans, then Annie’s. They removed his jeans. They all removed their underwear. The girls loved watching Fred’s cock pop out of his briefs.

Fred knelt on the floor in front of Annie. She moved up to Fred and he started licking her pussy. He held her ass cheeks so he could push her pelvis forward and he could get as much of her as possible. Annie held his head and pushed her pussy forward for him. Annie stepped away from him, and Samantha stood in front of him.

Fred was licking Samantha just as he had Annie. Just like Annie’s, Samantha’s ass cheeks fit his hands perfectly. He pushed on Samantha’s cheeks to push her pussy forward so he could lick more of her. Annie stepped up and started sucking Samantha’s tit. Samantha squeezed and sucked Annie’s tit. They were getting hotter and hotter.

Fred stood up and had the girls by his side. He reached between their legs, and they parted as if on cue. Fred was rubbing their wet pussies paying attention to their clits. He slid a finger into each of them and rubbed the inside of their pussy. After a while, he inserted a second finger. The girls were rocking back and forth to the rhythm of his fingering.

Fred removed his fingers and sat on the edge of the couch. He took Annie’s hand and turned her around. He had her sit on his cock. As it slid into Annie, she moaned her approval and rocked back and forth on his cock. Fred motioned to Samantha.

She knelt between their legs and started to lick as much of Fred’s cock that was not in Annie’s pussy and licking and sucking Annie’s lips and clit. It wasn’t long before Annie was panting and cumming with Fred’s cock rubbing the inside of her pussy and Samantha licking Fred’s cock and sucking her clit and lips. Annie’s orgasm flowed around his stiff cock and then into Samantha’s mouth.

It was Samantha’s turn to engulf Fred’s cock with her wet pussy. As she slid down his shaft she smiled and cooed as she felt it fill her. Annie quickly knelt between their legs and began the enjoyable task of licking Fred’s cock and Samantha’s pussy lips and clit.

Samantha rocked back and forth in unison with Annie’s licking but when Annie sucked Samantha’s clit into her mouth and began flicking it, Samantha’s orgasm flowed around Fred’s cock and into Annie’s waiting mouth.

When Samantha finished, Annie stood up licking her lips. She ran out of the room and returned with the tube of Gentle Gel. She smiled and looked at Samantha who was removing Fred’s cock from her pussy. She looked at Annie and the gel and grinned a devilish grin.

“Samantha, don’t you think our master deserves the best? And I mean the best asses in town?”

“Annie you are correct. And we have the best “stuff” period. How about if you go first? It was your idea. Hey, let’s let Fred decide how he wants it. Standing, sitting, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl.”

“Mmmm, Samantha, I like it when he does me in any way and any place.”

“Okay, Annie. Bend over so I can get you ready.”

Samantha was spreading the gel on Annie’s back door. Annie was enjoying the teasing, then Samantha slid a finger into Annie’s ass. Annie approved, but when Samantha slid the second finger into Annie, she moaned her approval. Samantha fingered Annie for a short while then withdrew her fingers.

“Fred, your pleasure awaits you. How can Annie make you happy?” Samantha said with her seductive voice.”

“Come here, my little cowgirl,” Fred said motioning with his finger.

Annie straddled Fred’s lap and eased his cock into her ass. When her sphincter was relaxed enough, Annie rode Fred’s cock with long slow even strokes. Fred was enjoying sucking her tits and biting her nipples.

After some time, Annie got up and wanted Samantha to have her turn. Now Samantha was bent over and Annie was spreading the gel teasingly on her tight opening. After some time, Annie slid her finger into Samantha’s ass.

Samantha pushed back to meet Annie’s fingering. When Annie slid the second finger into Samantha, Samantha’s eyes rolled back, and she moaned long and low. She was ready for Fred.

“Fred, what is your pleasure with this beautiful maiden? How can she please you? Annie said smiling.”

Fred stood up and walked behind Samantha. Without saying a word, he guided his cock to Samantha’s back door. With Annie’s assistance, he slid completely into her bowel. Samantha moaned loudly in approval.

Fred pumped Samantha’s ass with his long slow strokes at first. Then the scene took over. He was looking at Samantha’s tits swaying to his pumping in the reflection of the window. He grabbed her tits firmly and started pumping her ass faster.

As he pumped Samantha, she was getting hotter. Fred was slamming into her back door and Samantha was pushing back to meet him. It wasn’t long before Samantha lowered her head and let out a groan.

She started to climax just when Fred first shot bathed her bowels. His second shot came in rapid fire and Samantha’s moaning let him know she felt his hot cum covering her cervix. Fred continued to slam into Samantha. By now, he only wanted to finish emptying his balls into her. He gave Samantha one last slam and released her tits. Samantha fell to the floor on all fours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.