Mother's Last Kiss - Cover

Mother's Last Kiss

by Kapitan Babas

Copyright© 2023 by Kapitan Babas

Incest Sex Story: The last kiss a mother gives to a loving daughter.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   .

“I’m not sure how to tell you, but the chemotherapy has not performed as we would have liked.”

It was not the most comforting of words. Definitely not the words we wanted, total remission would have been what we wanted but not this.

“I’m sorry but we have run out of options. All we can suggest at the moment is palliative care.”

Basically end of life stuff, make them comfortable and let them die in peace without pain.

Bastard.

Three painfully long years we have battled this cancer and it has beaten us to a pulp. Ground everyone down, except Katie. Everything anyone could think of has been thrown at it to try and beat it but it has twisted and turned itself avoiding the drugs, the radiotherapy and now even the chemo.

Bastard.

Yet Katie has smiled through the pain and the side effects, the sickness, the hair loss and funky bandanas.

I know the doctors and nurses have been fantastic but I just want to scream at them to fix things.

Katie is my baby, our baby.

“We could arrange for her to be transported back to your own home if that is what you would prefer? We can arrange for the district nurses to call round.”

Come home to die. At least her own home, her own environment, somewhere with plants and pets and happy memories.

“That would be best, thank you.”

“I shall make the arrangements then.”

How do you tell your daughter she is going to die? Through lots of tears.

Katie was sat in the hospital bed, drawing, as usual. Machines making their pinging noises in the corner. At least she will be unplugged from those soon.

“Hi sweetie, how are you feeling?”

“OK I guess, how was the meeting with Doctor Boyce? Did he say how long I had left?”

How did she know? Who told her before us?

“I’ve known the chemo was not working so it was not too difficult to work out what was going to happen next.”

Not sure who started crying first me or her. But the hugs were needed too.

“He says you can come home.”

“That’s great,” she exclaimed with glee. Her face lighting up.

But this just prompted more tears, joyful yet tinged with sadness. We knew the eventual outcome.

The next day, just as the doctor ordered, Katie was being transported back home, to her own space.

Just the three of us for a while. Mum, dad and Katie makes three. Maybe four if you count Trudy, the hound. Katie’s devoted hound at that.

“Mom, I don’t want to die a virgin.”

Not exactly what I was expecting as a wish from a dying sixteen year old. Though she appeared to have plenty of energy we knew she would be exhausted tomorrow.

“Do you think both you and dad could help me out?”

Did I hear that right? She wants her parents to help her out with losing her virginity.

“How do you mean sweat heart?” I had to clarify things.

“Well I’ve known about sex from books and class.”

Class lessons had continued as home schooling in case everything went back to normal. Well that plan has gone out the window.

“And I thought you and dad could teach me the practical side. We could all have some remarkable memories.”

I hate it when she is like this, so perfect with her ideas. Neatly laid out, planned.

“I think I may be best talking things through with your father first.”

“OK”

Just like that, OK. No worries.

That night Peter and I were cuddling after the events of the day. He had managed to organise work so that he cold spend time at home, I guess being the boss and actually owning the company helps.

I broached the subject that Katie wanted him to take her virginity so she would know what it was like to be loved like that.

You would have thought he had an iron rod in his pants. “I take it you are not adverse to the idea then,” sarcasm dripping from every word.

As a response he turned me over and fucked through several orgasms before unloading, what felt like, a gallon of spunk deep within my seriously fucked cunt.

“wow,” I gasped rather breathlessly, “I guess that is a yes then.”

Pleasantly exhausted we turned over and went to sleep.

The next day, Katie felt good and was sat in bed reading when I came to let her know that dad was OK with the idea. I did not go into detail as to what happened as I did not feel she needed that much information.

She was positively beaming and pestered with the timings. Then she floored me by asking if I could be there too. It would be just perfect she said. How could I resist such an offer.

Just after lunch, Peter had mentioned to me that it may be best to resolve Katie’s request as she gets quite tired later in the day.

We went through to see Katie and she was sat drawing in her pad. As we came into her room she paused and looked at us expectantly.

“Are you coming to fuck me and teach me about sex?” she said rather bluntly.

“No,” replied Peter, “we are not.”

Katie looked crestfallen.

“We are all going to make love, which is entirely different.”

She perked up at this.

“Fucking is something you can do to anybody, but to truly make love takes things to a different level. You respect each others wishes and needs. You fuck to get your rocks off and that is it.”

“Oh,” she replied.

Peter sat on one side of Katie, me on the other.

“So what exactly is it that you want?”

After a few seconds of thought.

“I want to be made love to by the people I love most in the world. You two. I don’t want to die a virgin.”

Peter leant in and gently kissed her forehead, I leant across and did the same.

“You know we truly love you regardless and unconditionally,” I said.

“Yes I know. You guys have done so much for me over the past few years. Thank you.”

She hugged both of us.

Next she looked Peter, her father, directly in the eyes, leant forward and gave him a very un-daughterly kiss. It began slow but ended up full of passion.

When they broke apart Peter was gasping for air like a floundered fish.

“Who is teaching who here?”

With a grin, Katie came over to me and kissed me too. A gentle peck on the lips at first. But it grew more heated as she brought her tongue into play as well. I could understand what Peter meant, my knickers were getting rather damp. She definitely knew how to kiss.

When she broke it off, she was looking at me with an impish little grin.

Peter was certainly raring to go. I could see the outline of his cock trying to burst the seam of his shorts. Then again, he has never seen me with another woman.

He, gently, touched Katie’s chin and turned her to look at him. He brought his lips in and quickly kissed her. Then he began to kiss along her jaw to the nape of her neck. I could see the effect it was having on Katie. I reckon Peter would be able to hear the moans. He followed the line of her clavicle, licking and kissing. I was too caught up with his mouth and the kissing I had not realised he had undone a couple of buttons on her nightshirt till she gasped. Peter had taken her small breast and was rubbing his thumb across a nipple.

I was licking my lips and wanting to have a suckle on the rose red nipple while it was so erect. But this was between Peter and Katie. As if Peter was listening into my thoughts, he lowered his mouth and gently began licking and sucking on the nipple in hand. Katie gasped and arched her back trying to force more into his mouth.

He stopped suckling and went back to kiss her mouth again.

While he was doing that he undid more buttons and lowered her nightshirt off her shoulders to expose her top half fully.

The he went down, kissing and lucking his way to her other erect nipple as it wanted attention too.

After suckling for a few minutes, alternative between breasts, he began his descent. Moving the bed sheet out of the way we found she was not wearing any pyjama bottoms and her vaginas was on full show. I groaned at the sight.

By now I reckoned there was a very damp patch where I was sat.

Peter made his way down her body licking, kissing, nibbling. Bringing her to new heights of sexual energy she would not have achieved by herself.

Peter gently parted Katie’s legs and I could see how wet she was getting. The light glistened off the juices as they dribbled. Peter lowered himself and feasted on the juices. I could tell when he made contact as she gave out a groan which, from experience, meant his tongue was licking at her secret place. Also knowing Peter, doing a damn good job of it too.

Katie lay back on her pillows and was groaning and pulling her tits to heighten her pleasure. I got the impression it would not be long before she would be a gibbering wreck while she had her orgasm. She let out an alarming scream when Peter slid a finger into her cunt while suckling on her clit. She tensed up and I could hear the squishy noises of Peter finger fucking Katie while she dribbled copious amounts of cum.

She collapsed back onto her bed and Peter removed his finger from her cunt.

That was not going to waste so I grabbed his hand and sucked at his finger tasting Katie’s cream for myself. It was so sweet and delicious, I would have to try for myself at some point.

Once his hand was clean, mostly, I could see he wanted to move onto the main event.

Peter positioned himself between Katie’s legs and waited for her. She opened her eyes and said “wow.”

“Are you wanting to carry on?” Peter asked.

“That was amazing, yes please.”

Peter slowly hunched forward and his rock hard cock touched the space between her legs. Katie reached down and positioned it at the right point. All Peter had to do was slide in. I could tell he was raking his time, not wanting to hurt Katie. He need not have worried about lubrication, with Katie dribbling lots and his cock pouring pre juice, all was fine. He stopped when the head of his cock slid into her cunt. She gasped.

She nodded her head and he pushed a little more in.

Slowly, slowly, he pushed then paused, then pushed some more. Getting a little nod before Peter moved further into Katie’s fuck canal.

Eventually he was all in. He only has an average cock but he knows what to do and how to make the best use of it.

After a pause, he withdrew about half then slid back in. Juices coating his cock.

The he paused to make sure Katie was fine. Then he repeated the movements.

And again.

And again

After a little while he stopped waiting for her permission, Katie had closed her eyes and was beginning to moan. She was holding onto his sides as he began slowly making love to our daughter.

When I looked at his face I could see he was concentrating really hard. I reckoned that he was trying to last as long as he possibly could. Thinking about it I reckon that her cunt being wrapped around his cock would gave been really tight. So he was trying not to blow his load too soon.

Katie’s volume was increasing so I guessed she would not be long from her orgasm. Her hands were trying to pull Peter further in. Her legs had wrapped around him and she was hunching back. They had both increased their tempo and I could see Katie was beginning to tremble as she peaked. Her scream of ecstasy may also given away the fact she was having a rather large orgasm too. Peter roared and jammed himself as far up her cunt as he could and emptied his load of cum as deep as he could.

I imagine he probably had no choice as her cunt would have rippled down his cock and tried to suck his existence out anyway.

I was in purgatory. Without any cock if my own I had resorted to using my fingers. No way could I sit this close to their love making and not sort myself out. All I seemed to be doing was making squishy noises.

Peter rolled off Katie and I could not stop myself. I swallowed his cock and tasted their combined juices. I cleaned diligently, making sure I had not missed anything. Peter pushed me off saying too sensitive.

Glancing across at Katie’s out spread legs and her glistening cunt I could see she was beginning to dribble. So I slid across and slurped as much out of her as I could. Tasting her cream mingled in with Peters cum was getting me closer.

The I felt Peters cock entering me from behind. This time he did not take his time, he was not gentle, this was not a lovemaking session, this was a fuck.

This fuck was just what I needed, as he drove into my cunt I got my tongue deeper into Katie and had to get hold of her ass cheeks to keep my tongue in place. Besides she was groaning and moving around too. Eventually there was nothing left to suck out, so i worked her clit for a few, strokes and she orgasmed again giving me more to drink. Whole she was going through her throws of ecstasy she held my head in place. I was glad it was not for long as I was prevented from breathing while she held on. Though this did tip me over the edge into one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. Then I felt Peter grab hold and push as he unloaded also.

The next day, I knew I had to have a chat with Katie, something she seemed to say on passing. She had no cherry. Which boy had taken that I wondered? The cat was all curious so I decided that we should have a chat about things to make sure all was well.

Gently knocking on her door, I asked if she was awake. Knowing how strenuous exercise can keep her tired.

She was groggy but awake.

“How are you feeling sweetie?”

“A little sore but fine otherwise, wasn’t it wonderful?”

I guess relating to the fact she had been seriously fucked by her father the night before. More than once too.

“Something I want to clarify, something you said about not having a cherry.”

“Oh that, yes we got rid of them when we had a sleep over.”

“Who is the we?” Curiosity definitely on the run.

“Gillian, we had a sleep over a few weeks before I went in for my last treatment. We decided that we wanted to feel what something inside would be like. So she got some candles from the kitchen and we popped each others cherry.”

I know it should not be happening, but my knickers were getting damp at the thought. Gillian has been a solid friend for Katie since, well, forever. It is the thought that the hottie friend had seen Katie so naked and vulnerable that was getting me drenched and I could feel the heat rising.

“Which candles?”

“The emergency ones you keep under the sink.”

I had to see for myself. I found the pack right where Katie mentioned. All but forgotten under the sink.

Retrieving a couple of the candles I returned to Katie’s room and asked if these were the ones.

“Yes, those are the ones we used.”

Was she getting flushed too? It looks like she has a rosy glow.

“erm, do you want me to show you how?”

I most certainly do.

“If you like.” Though I do feel like I could not get the excitement out of my voice properly.

Katie took a candle from the box and some lubricant that she magicked from somewhere. Pushing back the blankets I realised she had not put her nightgown on and was completely naked. Yummily naked, with her pert little breasts on show and her bald, glistening, cunt on show. Was she as wet as I was at the thought of what was going to happen next?

Slowly she lay back on her pillows. Parting her legs she placed the candle at the entrance to her vagina and slowly eased it in.

In a trance I moved forward to get a better look. As the candle was moving in and out slowly. I am not convinced she needed the lube as she was dripping.

Discarding my own gown I too got a candle and lay next to Katie. My candle was soon thrusting slowly in and out of my cunt too, and I definitely did not need the lube.

It did not take too long before we were looking at each other and kissing, nibbling on each others tongue as it tried to fight for access.

The orgasm was simultaneously awesome and surprisingly huge. I was really glad the windows were shut.

Panting we gazed lovingly into each others eyes, Katie spoke first.

“Shall I show you what else we did with the candle?”

She moved round and replaced the candle back into my cunt, then she slid herself onto the other end till we were touching. Gently moving around the candle hit assorted places candles should not see and it was oh so good. The rush came upon me in a great crest of a wave, with not much forewarning I gasped, panted and groaned out my orgasm as Katie increased the tempo of her movements and thrust as hard as she could.

When she stopped she extracted the candle which should have melted in the heat and surprised me by turning round into the classic 69 position and began lapping at the juices like a starving cat. With her dripping, bare, cunt within tongues reach what was I to do? She needed cleaning, so I cleaned.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.