The Halloween Avenger! - Cover

The Halloween Avenger!

by Gator

Copyright© 2023 by Gator

BDSM Story: Bullies in school surprisingly came in sweet girl packages. Come along as a plan is put to its test and see if on Halloween Arlene who has been incredibly picked on can avenge on of her own!

Tags: Fa/Fa   Fiction   School   Spanking   Halloween   Revenge  

Okay, let’s start with this self-deprecation statement. I consider that in my own way, I may have brought some of the picking on myself. In other words, I am not free of guilt. But more about that later. Which makes my tale all the sadder in a review as well upon closer examination. This is what I call, ‘Phantom Bullying’ because these perpetrators most likely believe wrongly their actions aren’t really the activities of a bully.

This by no means that those who picked on me, played practical jokes or those who hurt me the worse, the ignorers! I save my worst scorn for those at my all-girls school. The so named ‘in crowd more about them later, but for now let’s just say banishment to the lunch table with the tennis, cheerleaders and band majorettes and flag girls. However, I want to make it crystal clear, cutesy time is over!

Those mean and sometimes downright hateful at times mean Their actions which knowingly or perhaps, if they were polled would fail to take responsibility for their own actions. They relied on the concept of group mentality, or I would rather call Group Think. That was on the facts of life at our dear school and within its hallowed halls. somewhat explained border on the despicable. partially responsible.

Now that you as the reader hopefully understand where I’m coming from as I represent those who society labels the geeks and the misfits. The unpopular who would give their right arm to fit in and be invited into the ‘forbidden city.’

There was a new paradigm in my life. Was it brave or capricious, I will leave it to the reader to decide after reading the story that follows below to sum up the thoughts. I chose Halloween to fly my freak flag and become my peer’s avenger.

Unfortunately for others, it’s been a few years since you’ve been able to find the famous Cracker Barrel paddle, either at any of the chain’s numerous local outlets or the interstates that crisscross the southeastern United States. That paddle, though thin but stingy held the widest reputation possible as a trusted spanking implement due to its ability to thoroughly redden a well deserving feminine derriere to a most satisfying crimson hue back in its day, just as this entertaining offering would suggest. Except in most people’s actual reality, one might have merely wished (and that is all) there had been an opportunity to heap hot-bottomed revenge on the bratty princesses in high school who could be so cruel to the “uncool” guys on campus. Truth be told, to those sorts of girls, boys who weren’t the letter-jacketed varsity jocks, rich preppies or local rock band members were as good as invisible. There is something that’s way worst than being ridiculed and picked on. That is to be totally ignored as if you don’t even exist.

Halloween #1

The cavernous room overlooked the Dogwood trees on the edge of the large asphalt parking lot. From where I sat, I could view the pretty, long blonde-haired woman swish and sway her round, shapely bottom packed into tight pajama pants. Later, that Halloween night I saw that same young woman perched almost on her hands and knees on the floor. I recognized it was Charlotte, a pretty flag girl. in a curtsey position. In a show of respect to her bridesmaids efforts she was on bent knee with one foot in front of the other. Her white blouse had ridden up baring the upper part of her butt cheeks. Charlotte’s position showed her panty line too. I dearly wanted to reach out and do more than touch those cheeks. I wanted to swat them and do it hard enough for her to feel it.

Two of her blonde bridesmaids gave Charlotte and her husband to be a fun event to shake their buns. It took place after the rehearsal dinner and was theme as a pajama party. They were sitting on a lounge sofa watching her as they took pictures. While Charlotte’s back was facing me, the curves of her body were visible, and her bottom looked well-rounded. Oh, how I wished it could be painted a cherry red. Suddenly, there was a brown out. There had been several over the past two weeks as the local electric utility repaired the Haymount area that connected it to the main Duke Energy line. It was the perfect cover for what I had in mind. All I could see was Charlotte backside shadow, partially bent just off the dance floor.

With her two blonde bridesmaids busy trying to get the lights restored using the station’s emergency generator, I made my move assured of my anonymity behind the Cupid mask. I reached out and hit the offered flesh that had teased me with her visible panty line over the many months with a wooden yardstick sized arrow.

I took the advantage of the fleshy bottom before me. An application of brisk spanks to the lovely backside of Charlotte. The noise of the swats was disguised by the Q 98 radio remote van. It was big enough to have a generator on board. It was parked in the garage opening used by bands on the far end of the event room. Those cheeks had to have burned like fire! However, for me the reward was the alto-pitched feminine squeals. I really lit it up!

The spanks had been intense. The swats of the paddle burned and made the impromptu spanking one she would remember for a long time. When her bridesmaids finally got the lights back on, I found myself looking at the generously heart shaped bottom in front of me dressed in the naughty costume bottoms with a panty line. It was time to beat a fast retreat out of the PJ Bride & Groom Halloween party while I still got out with my skin.

Then, just as I started to leave there was this moment when Charlotte turned her head around quickly and her brown curls slid from around her face. Charlotte had the most satisfying reaction I could have hoped for in the moment. She smiled and reached back and rubbed her butt. Then her fingers moved the panty seams across the seat of her light blue print silk-like costume bottoms in an erotic dance. Plus, as a bonus all the movement caused the top of her butt crack to be visible. While I did not have the light of my cell phone the ones provided the station from Alltel were the best and had a bright light on them. Enough of the party-goers had lit up their screens like they would do at a concert. suddenly, I did have enough illumination to see the end of Charlotte’s curtsey which had further tightened her pajama bottom and now her panties were visible from behind.

The ‘quick swats’ paddling had taken Charlotte by surprise that was sure however, her response was atypical and blended into the rock music hoots and hollers. The twenty eight year-old remained quiet about her spanking from Cupid. Actually the lady rocked her burning butt back and forth to the beat of the music. a while later I noticed she did walk a little funny, bowlegged when she went to the bathroom. I imagined she would take the opportunity to check her bottom to see how red it was after her paddling at the Halloween costume party. She went into one of the empty toilet stalls pulled own her pajama pants and bikinis, so she could see her rear in her makeup mirror. However, Charlotte took the burn in stride and didn’t mention Cupid’s actions to her bridesmaids or other friends at the party.

Charlotte left the radio station for a brighter endeavor across the bridge at a contemporary hits station. While I lacked the gumption to ever admit to the beautiful brown-haired beauty, Charlotte, it was my assumption she on some level had enjoyed it. One afternoon, I just happened to see her get out of her cream-colored Bonneville Pontiac with a sleek long hood. and walk across the parking lot. I had just finished an interview in the building she worked in that also housed WHAP AM. I saw her in the parking lot walking towards the back door. I took the cupid mask out of an old leather briefcase in the trunk of my Pontiac, put it on and stealthily moved up behind her on the sidewalk. Then, relived that past Valentine moment of ecstasy. I used the plywood arrow as a makeshift paddle and pasted Charlotte sharply right between her panty lines. I used an upswing stroke which mashed both cheeks down on impact. The swats were given fast and with force. She found herself pushed forward and lifted up onto her toes. The squeal she made was exquisite and I was definitely pleased with the outcome. To me Charlotte had the most amazing, bountiful, womanly bottom. I had single-handily paddled those cheeks from the tip of their rounded peeks to where they beautifully connected to her thighs. In full-mask, I stood behind Charlotte and watched her reaction to the burn in her heart shaped bottom.

Charlotte; a naughty bottom:

While there were a bevy of girl’s bottoms on the upcoming Halloween. The only night of the year he felt he was in his right in taking revenge. One he sought her bottom which was itself a true work of art. A ‘tall lanky blonde’ and yet possessed the most mouthwatering bottom that was round shapely with just a hint of baby fat, she hadn’t lost yet at eighteen years old. I guess you could say she advertised it by the tight by her visible panty lined behind. with golden hair halfway down her back that drew male eyes to her best feature. Her mouthwatering round shapely bottom.

Halloween #2

At my private girl’s school two cheerleaders had been selected as a new feature to wave, whip and crack red and white flags in the ragged wind air. To my surprise, I had been picked as one of them. They ran down the sideline and into the end zone. A stimulus of a dual-paddling would help each overcome any doubts or inner fears as their rears were roasted a bright red. That concept spoke volumes about the ins and outs of ‘pain and pleasure.’ Two smart eighteen year-old girls would come to recognize what in practice they dearly needed in the end. Such self-awareness came with a price and that was a lasting burn imparted by a wooden implement whether you called it a hiney or a butt, a spanking with a paddle was no picnic.

Arlene told Gwen green her four-door Ford didn’t have the trunk width necessary to carry the bundles of long tobacco sticks. The two pretty cheerleaders were going to move them from the (A&P) to the nearby school. There length was important as they would be re-purposed and combined with orange and white fabric donated by Burlington Textile Mill. All, so a poor college could add flags by two of their cheerleaders. Flags they would proudly wave in the air and rotate around their hips. It was sure to be a real crowd pleaser and bring more fans, thus more dollars to the college’s coffers.

Arlene ‘s contribution of the farm’s tobacco sticks had been enough for the blonde-haired snooty cheerleader to invite the brown-haired girl to join the squad. Soon the two would have ‘fun with flags.’ As an act of friendship Arlene offered Gwen a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before they transported the sticks. “I hate peanut butter!” The blonde exclaimed to the newest flag girl. Arlene put that in her memory banks to share with Bart, so it could be used, later with Juli and provide leverage with ‘miss goodie two-shoes!’ when it would make a difference.

What Arlene needed and had a desperate need for was a fixer-up car. One located near her red brick home. In dire need of transportation since there was no bus that went by the farm to the college town. She needed a car that was both safe and reliable. However, due to her vanity it must also be presentable for her to put her butt in it and be seen by her peers at the college. An automobile she and her mechanically minded cousin could get running and road ready for no bucks on her part.

Arlene ‘s bottom line was she needed a gas guzzler and since the country was smack, dab in a gas war the Mercury Marquis fit the bill. A Bondo special Arlene picked up for a song. Poor and frustrated, she was determined to find a way. She was smart, this was a problem and there had to be a solution. With some encouragement Bart would stamp on the ASE certified sticker on the inner door that the state required for the silver Mercury Marquis to be road worthy.

The solution came to her. Arlene and Bart had a conversation where her cousin revealed his fantasy having to do with a specific body part possessed by a certain young school teacher. As a red-blooded male, he thought with his penis! In his case he had a raging desire to spank lady bottoms.

In a capricious move Arlene suddenly squatted and dove across her cousin’s lap. Unceremoniously he gave her a buck and the late teen landed hard on her butt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.