Poetic Justice - Cover

Poetic Justice

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 2

Bull---Dion did six months here in my jail before he was shipped off to state prison to do his time for slapping his fiancé around. Ex-fiancé I should say. She married and moved to the state capital before he got out.

It was about 3am when I was awakened by a call. It was that new deputy, TJ, that I had hired after Bobby Turner quit to become the personal bodyguard of Sally Jo, the governor’s daughter. (Read The Governor)

“Sorry to wake you up boss, but I’ve got a problem and I need your advice on how to handle it.”

“No problem TJ. How can I help you?

“You know the Governor’s son Hunter?

“Not personally but I know who he is. Why?”

“I pulled him over a few minutes ago. He was doing 145mph down Hwy. 312.”

“So give him a ticket and tell him to slow down.””There’s a lot more to it than
just a speeding ticket.”

“Like what?”

“He has a 15 year old Mexican girl in the car with him, an open bottle of Tequila, an eight ball of coke and an illegal pistol under his seat.”

“Exactly where are you at?”

After she explained where she had pulled him over I told her to wait there until I arrive.

As I started to dress Red asked what was going on.

“Another ‘opportunity’ has just arisen!”

In less than 20 minutes I was pulling up behind TJ’s patrol car.

“Sheriff Bull! This little misunderstanding can be worked out. How about you just letting me get on my way home and I’ll stop by your office in the morning. I’ll be able to talk more clearly. Understand?”

I led him over to my car and opened the back door.

“Wait here a few minutes while I work this out.”

I went back to where TJ and the girl were standing.

“What’s her story?”

“From what I can understand she is an illegal. She worked as a prostitute in Texas and Hunter bought her from her pimp. She is going to work for him. That’s what I understand from the little bit of English she speaks and my two years of high school Spanish.”

“Lock the Porsche and put her in your car.”

“Mis cosas! My suitcase. I want my things!”

I think this girl speaks more English than she is letting on. TJ put cuffs on her and sat her in the back of her patrol car while I walked over to the Porsche and opened the trunk. There was a large knapsack and a small suitcase. The suitcase contained what few clothes Hunter had but as I looked thru the knapsack I found a Colombian passport. The girl’s picture was on it and it was not stamped with an entry into the United States. She is Maria Aristizabal from Cali, Colombia and she is 19 years old!

I walked back over to TJ’ car and tell the girl in English I have her ‘things’. Then I tell TJ to take her to the jail and lock her up. Do not book her in. No pictures no fingerprints. TJ understands.

I took out my cell phone and called the Governor’s number. He answered on the third ring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.